Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Waters | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium waters
There may be more specific results for "o premium waters"
For more specific results for "o premium waters"
Showing 26-50 of 11,777 Found Reports For more specific results for "o premium waters"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Cheapoair.com Ripoff Florida, california, washington Internet Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Air Travel: Cheap o air/trravelong inc/ cheapoair.com Internet

27, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging This company advertised a sample of new skincare by an Icon like Angelina Jolie and promotion said I could have it for only the shipping fee of $4.95. NOT SO! Was charged additional $190 within 30 days of purchase LAS VEGAS NV - Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Consumer Services: Angelina Jolie Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet

Sep 21 2017
Univera Healthcare Senior Choice Plan Just dropped my insurance for non payment? Rochester,New York Nationwide 2 Weeks early Author: Buffalo, New York Health Insurance: Univera Healthcare Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Laquise Martin c/o Equifax Inc. Scammer, Scam Artist, Foul Human Being, Deceptive Executive, Lazy, Careless, Wreckless, illegal Alpharetta Georgia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Services: Laquise Martin c/o Equifax Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 21 2017
Evg companies inc I received a letter from this company, I thought I was from my dealship and my car warranty had to be renew ! I give them a call they treat me nice I get a policy I explain to the employee that I didn't have the funds for it could he hold up in the payment he said yes it would go throw next month O Fallon, Missouri USA Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Warranty: Evg companies inc Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 20 2017
Easykits.org. It was a company that could help y o u make money off of facebook. They say its so easy and only 100 people can get in on this program. So you needed to sign up fast. They said I would have a personal rep to show me what to do and help me get started. It did sound like a great deal. Then i put in my credit card onfo. They sent me back a password to get into the program. It came back as no user name in database. I tryed several times and it always came back that there is no username in there system. Internet Author: Onsted, Michigan Computer Fraud: Easykits.org Internet

Sep 19 2017
Morgen Baird Racing c/o David Baird are the real Ripoffs wrongfully accuse Speed & Sound Promotions to cover their own shortcomings Jackson Michigan Author: New York Bait-and-Switch: Morgen Baird Racing Jackson, Michigan

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Fermin Rendon king of king Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California

Sep 18 2017
W/o we fashions I ordered the straightening flat iron with steam for 49.99 an never received it now I can't even find any info on these crooks plz don't order from them I wish I woulda been warned W/o we fashions took money for straightener hot iron for 49.99 an never delivers now you can't contact them Internet Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: W/o we fashions Internet

Sep 18 2017
Integrity-1st Automotive Used to be Brake-O This place used to be a great place to get your car serviced. Now, under new ownership, this place is a rippoff. Carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Auto Repair Service: Integrity-1st Automotive Carrollton, Texas

Sep 16 2017
Premium Retail Services unprofessional, falsification blame, discrimination against an individual Brooklyn New York Author: New York Customer: Premium Retail Services Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Plenty of Fish P O F They keep blocking my accounts after they realize I am an American male that supports Our President, Donald Trump Author: EL CAJON , California Adult Web Site: Plenty of Fish Internet

Sep 11 2017
NFL Game Pass This organization is a deceptive scam. Save your money; they will keep it w/o providing service Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Facilities: NFL Game Pass Internet

Sep 08 2017
Communication Federal Credit Union I have an auto loan through this company. They are not organized by any means and have ruined my credit in the process. If you go to a car lot for a car and they say that Communication Federal Credit union is one of their lenders, tell them to skip that company. Dont become a victim of this terrible company!! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Wrong Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Banks: Communication Federal Credit Union ,

42, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
freeshipping.com Not sure,,, but believe I was deceptively offered free shipping,,, w/o realizing a scam was taking place. As I watched my paltry Soc. Sec. disappear from my checking account there seemed to be a pending discrepancy for 12.97 & then this morning I see that I was billed 12.97 from this SCAM outfit!! Rocky Hill, CT Connecticut Internet FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Seymour, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: freeshipping.com Internet

Sep 07 2017
Premium 2000 Premium 200-+Commercial Truck Warrantys Premium2000 Ripoff Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Warranty Companies: Premium 2000 Internet

Sep 06 2017
Krowdster c/o Crowdfunding.biz, LLC Deceptive and Fraudulent actions. Beware! Very dishonest and would not recommend doing work with them. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Krowdster Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Antamedia Nenad Antanasijevic Vladan Antanasijevic Ivan T Antamedia is a internet billing software that i have tried to operate since Mar /04/2015, My findings to date is the software is very unstable/unreliable and have had many complaints from my customers regarding this, there support service is unable to correct this problem so far there phone numbers listed are never answered and they never returned messages when left on the voice mail Nebojsina 30 11000 Belgrade Serbia Internet addendum to previous report Antamedea software Author: Calgary, Alberta Software: Computer Software: Antamedia Internet

Sep 05 2017
pure diet health Forskolin and Premium Mango Clense First it was 14 day trial I paid for shipping only was ordering the Forskolin then they added Premium Mango Clense onto my order and charged my card for that too then in fine print it states you haven't cancled the orders by the 15th day they will automatically take the money out of your checking account so the stating that it's 14 days from the time you ordered and not from when the product was shipped or received so how are you supposed to try it for 14 days then it didn't do anything they said it would do. So they took $158.19 out of my account for nothing and won't give it back. They are totally ripping people off. provo utah Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: pure diet health Internet

Sep 04 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair straightner o/a 23 July. I still have not received my order. I went to the web site and it states that it does not exist. Internet Internet Author: APG, Maryland Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 03 2017
DS Waters 1982 Dishonest/extortion Ridgeland Mississippi **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Jackson, Mississippi Customer: DS Waters Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Premium Burn Bogus charge to my credit card for product after cancellation Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hurst, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Premium Burn Internet