Customer satisfaction commitment: O Premium Waters | Ripoff Report

Your Search: o premium waters
There may be more specific results for "o premium waters"
For more specific results for "o premium waters"
Showing 26-50 of 5,202 Found Reports For more specific results for "o premium waters"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Turkey Hill gas stations (Kroger) Premium gas price gouging! Port Carbon Nationwide I need to explain to you? Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Turkey Hill gas stations Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Premium Brand Skin Care LifeStyle CA. Charged my credit card for products, that were advertised as being free except for shipping charges The company is located in CA. Advertise on Faceboo Internet Author: Wendell , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Premium Brand Skin Care Internet

Mar 09 2017
PREMIUM BRAND SKINCARE RIP OFF! MADE IN USA, CITY UNKNOWN Internet Author: NY, New York Skin Care: PREMIUM BRAND SKINCARE Internet

Mar 08 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: UMA’s senior administrators expect every employee to listen carefully to any student concerns. Student support is part of UMA’s core mission.*UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
can't believe some of the stuff i see hear Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Trade Schools: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Clearwater, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Performance Kenworth Houston Premium 2000 warranty Dis-honorable and sells Premium 2000 junk warranty Houston Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Truck Dealers: Performance Kenworth Houston Houston, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra Solutions Bait & Switch Internet Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Mar 04 2017
Panther premium logistics Arc best panther premium logistic Lease operator scam operation Medina Ohio Author: Elizabeth city , North Carolina Trucking Companies: Panther premium logistics Medina , Ohio

Mar 01 2017
BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO este señor Roman Moreno, dice tener producto en texas y europa, pero nunca muestra nada, pretende que le paguen el producto sin tener mpruebas de su existencia, es un estafador que dice trabajar directamente con refinerías de Houston, y rusia y nunca presenta nadaa y nuca texas Texas Author: Bucaramanga, Alabama Gas Stations: BC METAL & LOGISTICS LLC Y/O ROMAN MORENO texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia was offering free bottles oc this product and advertised that you only had to pay $4.95 shipping. I ordered it and got the 1 bottle I ordered. 17 days later they charged me $94.19 on my debit card without my permission. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Ultra Premium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Newegg Newegg, ripoff missing cables and they dont care Internet Newegg Support Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Cellbone – Correction Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra HealthLife-time Wellness FREE trial charges you $89.97 TWICE! Internet Author: Colorado Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 19 2017
Alucia Skin Care Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle Complex, Lumella Intensive Eye Serum Scam! Scam! Scam! Scam! Do Not Buy Their Trial Offer! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Ocoee, Florida Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Nutra Wellness, Angelina Jolie's skincare line Don't fall for Angelina Jolie's Skin care scam Internet Author: Towson, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 17 2017
Engines-USA Many other names W/O addresses Engines are JUNK .. Refuse to refund money Woodland Hills California Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: Engines-USA Woodland Hills, California

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Revived Youth Cream, Internet They refunded my money Author: Shell Beach, California Skin Care: Angelina Jolie's Premium Brand Skincare Anti Aging Internet