OASIS INN LINCOLN NEBRASKA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oasis inn lincoln nebraska
There may be more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
For more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
USPetRecovery.com US Pet Recovery places coin candy boxes in businesses, but donations aren't used to help pets. Omaha Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Animal Shelters: USPetRecovery.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Bedbugs, Crackheads, Break-ins & Gas siphoners Tucson Arizona Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc. Scammed me into signing a contract, then refused to cancel the contract and give my trade in back Vicksburg Mississippi Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc.

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet

Jun 16 2017
Richard Ruzicka Hot Wheels seller on facebook and youtube Ripped me off scammer, thief, liar, loser omaha Nebraska Author: Massena, New York Toy Stores: Richard Ruzicka omaha, Nebraska

Jun 14 2017
Wyndham Microtel Microtel Inn BY Wyndham Dry Ridge Crooked Business Dry Ridge Kentucky Author: Shawnee, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Wyndham Microtel Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Jun 14 2017
Lyle Teel I ordered a front bumper for a 2011 Ram 1500, delivery date around the 6th of June, I paid $ 151.24 for this part and it is the 14th of June and still no part. Crete Nebraska Author: Crete, Nebraska Auto Parts: Lyle Teel Crete, Nebraska

Jun 13 2017
Lens.com Ripped off Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Optical Products & Repair: Lens.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Axis Capital Axis Capital are truly con artists. If your business encounters financial strain, Axis Capital refuses to renegotiate the loan and will automatically file a bankruptcy claim against your business. They repossessed my business equipment, submitted false legal bills to the Court, and sold the equipment for 5% of its liquidated value. Please don't borrow money from these jerks! There are plenty of ethical lenders out there. Omaha Nebraska Author: Arlington, Virginia Loans: Axis Capital Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 12 2017
Oasis @ Springtree Dave Temkin , Michelle Emmert , Rosemount Management Llc Will Not Replace Property that they damaged . Sunrise Florida Author: Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Oasis @ Springtree Sunrise, Florida

Jun 12 2017
FIDELTY AND GUARANTY LIFE INSURANCE LINCOLN Nebraska Author: SMETHPORT, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: FIDELTY AND GUARANTY LIFE INSURANCE LINCOLN, Nebraska

Jun 11 2017
Comfort Inn Will not accept cancellations Weirton West Virginia Author: Columbus , Ohio Hotel: Comfort Inn Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Walgreens Walgreens pharmacy 30th and dodge street omaha, Ne Shorted me three hysingla pills and did not correctly date my prescription Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pharmacies: Walgreens Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 08 2017
Wealth Automation System Deceiving scammers. they take your money and run, never here a word, no email, no text, no letter, no phone call. False hopes!! Cookeville TN. Author: Gering, Nebraska Internet Fraud: Wealth Automation System Internet

Jun 08 2017
Santander Consumer USA THE SH**TIEST PLACE TO GO Every payment I made was over the actual amount. I did this thinking that I could pay off my loan sooner.  Dallas Texas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Financial Services: Santander Consumer USA Dallas, Texas

Jun 07 2017
audrey schmidt. audreyschmidt11@gmail.com Internet
Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Adult Web Site: audrey schmidt. Internet

Jun 07 2017
rejuven8 I ordered the product. there was no info about return . Got an R.A.# sent back. won't give me refund .said it was past 14 days.there was nothing in print telling me that.I spoke to their customer service people. 8 times in a row and was politely disconnected each time. San Diego California Author: Omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: rejuven8 Internet

Jun 06 2017
Eyetensify SkinpurifyAllumiderm Eye/skin care Internet Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Skin Care: Eyetensify Internet

Jun 02 2017
James Lewis Painting and Home Repair James Lewis Rip off Paint Job Murray Nebraska Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: James Lewis Painting and Home Repair Murray, Nebraska

May 31 2017
Kevin Rodgers Ordered rock from this guy. He would not reply when asked about shipping. Put my entire FB out for everyone to bash because he would not reply about order. He is unethical and oozes an ego problem. Facebook Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Hobby Shops: Kevin Rodgers Internet

May 30 2017
Bedding inn Total scam Nationwide Author: CASTAIC, California Bed & Bath: Bedding inn Nationwide

May 30 2017
Priceline Comfort Inn Ripped me off for a night's lodging Duluth MN Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Priceline Internet