Your Search | oasis inn lincoln nebraska

Feb 05 2016
Christopher Crickenberger Chris Crickenberger , Cricket , Thumper74 User, deadbeat, liar, cheater, theif Good Creek South Carolina
Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Cash Services: Christopher Crickenberger Good Creek, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 04 2016
The Cinnamon Inn Cinnamon Inn disgusting dirty filthy Mount Dora Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: The Cinnamon Inn Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Central Nebraska Outfitters You will be very disappointed if you use this outfitter Paxton Nebraska Yaaaay Author: Del Mar, California Sports Instruction: Central Nebraska Outfitters Paxton, Nebraska

Jan 31 2016
Rose Manor Inn Bad service New Orleans Louisiana Author: Texas Hotel: Rose Manor Inn New Orleans, Louisiana

Jan 31 2016
Chesterfield Inn Dirty hotel Kelowna BritishColumbia Author: Wyoming Hotel: Chesterfield Inn Kelowna, British Columbia

Jan 31 2016
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Horrible hotel Chestertown Maryland These people never stayed Author: Hawaii Bed & Breakfast: Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn Chestertown, Maryland

Jan 30 2016
Priceline.com LCC Priceline Ripped Me Off Norwalk Connecticut Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Air Travel: Priceline.com LCC Norwalk, Connecticut

Jan 26 2016
Condolink They took my $199 to rent my week for every year and to put it up for sale also but they changed to worldwide and said they were not the same company and I lost the money. I would have to pay again if Omaha Nebraska Author: Oakland Gardens, New York Realtors: Condolink Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
Lincoln Academy High School Took money from me for my GED. Houston Texas Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy High School Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 24 2016
nebraska furniture mart Could care less about you as a customer The Colony Texas Author: Sachse, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: nebraska furniture mart

14, Report #1282052

Jan 24 2016
Ameritas Life Insurance Co Failed to pay legitimate dental claim Lincoln Nebraska Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Dental Services: Ameritas Life Insurance Co Lincoln, Nebraska

Jan 23 2016
Alamo/Days inn River walk Over charged,dirty room San Antonio Texas
Author: Converse, Texas Hotel: Alamo/Days inn River walk Texas

Jan 21 2016
CarNation of Omaha lies, lies and more lies Omaha Nebraska Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Auto Dealers: CarNation of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
Ashif Mahmud Ashif Mahmud A1 Pest Control Scam Fraud Omaha Nebraska Omaha Nationwide
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pest Control: Ashif Mahmud Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr., BE CAREFUL HOW YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM---I WON'T! Columbus Nebraska time for another fire Author: Columbus, Nebraska Furniture & Furnishings: GREINER FURNITURE & CARPET - Ken Greiner Jr. Columbus, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
RV registry.com Michelle Tallant Clint Elliott Took payment, NO action, No contacts after payment at all Omaha Nebraska Author: Mount Sterling, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: RV registry.com Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Plainsight.org Removal of civil liberties Unknown Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Nonprofit Organizations: Plsinsight.org Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
VIVINT APEX There is always a catch....Buyer Beware!!! Provo, Utah  VIVINT AWESOME COMPANY Author: Omaha, Nebraska Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet