OASIS INN LINCOLN NEBRASKA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oasis inn lincoln nebraska
There may be more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
For more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
Showing 1-25 of 10,024 Found Reports For more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Shaun Smith Attorney Internet-Gmail Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Shaun Smith Attorney Internet

Aug 22 2017
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Ignored disabled person. Caused medical problems Blue Ridge Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (GA) Blue Ridge, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
HD Omaha Mentally uncapable of executing people skills Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Services: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 22 2017
Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Was told the car was fully serviced that was a lie Council Bluffs Iowa Author: fremont, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Edwards-Subaru-Hyundai Council Bluffs, Iowa

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Homes/Jim Rich III People Rent Apartments, NOT Spreadsheets Omaha Nebraska Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nevada

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

AVG Bait and switch Internet Author: Nebraska Security Services: AVG Internet

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2017
THIS IS THE WORST DEALERSHIP TO BUY CARS FROM, THEY ARE LIARS.DONT GO THERE. Thornhill Ontario Author: Thornhill, Alabama Auto Dealers: Yonge and Steeles Ford Lincoln Thornhill, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 16 2017
Red Inn Findlay Red Roof Inn FindlaySuper 8 Motel Findlay Dirtiest motel I've ever stepped foot in. Findlay Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motels: Red Inn Findlay Findlay, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Nature's Inn Disgusting, filthy, scarey place Big Bear City California Author: Anaheim, California Motels: Nature's Inn Big Bear City, California

Aug 15 2017
SMIONE Child Support Thief Omaha Nebraska Author: Mount Vernon, Texas Questionable Activities: SMIONE Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 15 2017
Slim Shady's Comic Books and Stuff Got Clunked in the head instead of comic book Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Slim Shady's Comic Books and Stuff Internet

Aug 14 2017
Citi Bank Citimortgage Citimortgage is incompetent in a mortgage rewrite Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mortgage Companies: Citi Bank Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

19, Report #1392043

Aug 11 2017
Dr. Matt Aldridge Oasis Dental Crooks Got Approval For My Procedure While I was Sedated Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Dental Services: Dr. Matt Aldridge Vancouver, Washington

Aug 10 2017
Sonny Dean Stemple, Dean Stemple, Dean Monchichi, Treasure Trove II, SimplyExoctic Narcissitic sociopath, con man, history of fraud, dangerous David City Nebraska Author: Anywhere, Other Clubs & Organizations: Sonny Dean Stemple Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
The Beauty within I ordered their Forskolin and cleanse for $4.99 each with no strings attached and just received a second set of them through the mail. When I called the company to complain they said it was in the website that there would be automatic shipments but I remember nothing of that and when I try to find their website to prove it wasn't on there I cannot find it. They are taking out over $150 for those two bottles on which the writing is so small I cannot read it even with my glasses on Provo Utah
Author: Lincoln Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: The Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 09 2017
Residence Inn by Mariott of Augusta This hotel stole $370.00 off my credit card! Augusta Georgia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Employees: Residence Inn by Mariott of Augusta Augusta, Georgia

Aug 06 2017
Stivers Ford Lincoln Ashley from Stivers left me a voicemail saying I was preapproved for a $25,000 Auto loan with a 0% down payment. I was in the market to upgrade my work vehicle, & Stivers is 1 of the carlots i had went to during closed hours to look around, but never applied for a auto loan with them.  Montgomery Alabama Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Auto Dealers: Stivers Ford Lincoln Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 05 2017
Robert williams Cash Advance USA, I've been getting collection emails stating that I owe cash advance USA $1450.87 on a supposed loan New York,NY Internet
Author: Kearney, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Robert williams Internet

Aug 04 2017
Best western milroy Nittany Inn MilroyBest Western housekeeper is a thief owner is very rude. they are a mess. milroy Pennsylvania Author: milroy, Pennsylvania Hotel: Best western milroy milroy, Pennsylvania