OASIS INN LINCOLN NEBRASKA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oasis inn lincoln nebraska
There may be more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
For more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
Showing 26-50 of 8,859 Found Reports For more specific results for "oasis inn lincoln nebraska"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 10 2017
Appellate Division 3rd Dept Corruption Reins Supreme Albany New York Author: Amherst, Nebraska Government Corruption: Appellate Division 3rd Dept Albany, New York

Jul 09 2017
Petsmart Grooming Salon Petsmart - Oakview, Omaha, NE Petsmart Grooming Salon seriously injured my dog Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Grooming Salon Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 09 2017
Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl Stole my deposit when my room had no issues NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Hotel: Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Liberty village aka Shamrock community aka Liberty Village Apartment Homes 702-825-1847 4870 Nellis Oasis Ln Las Vegas, NV 89115 Scam an rip off stay away from liberty village aka shamrock Las vegas Nevada
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Liberty village Las vegas , Nevada

Jul 07 2017
Cash Net Usa Benjamin Taylor I was trying to get a personal loan. They had me buy 2 different gift cards with 100.00 on each card to prove i had money to make the first payment when due. They then took the card number. Put me on hold for 20 minutes. When they got back on the phone they said that the loan money would be in my account in 20 minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that i have to pay 350.00 for an insurance for the loan.  Nationwide Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Loans: Cash Net Usa Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
National Review Network Chandler Arizona Author: Verdon, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 06 2017
Art Van Furniture Southgate, Michigan Nationwide Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Mattress Stores: Art Van Furniture Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
W Zero Loans Inc Willard E Simons Alaye Prince P.A. Commerical signature loans Omaha Nebraska and North Carolina ripoff Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: W Zero Loans Inc Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Trade Masters Pro Advice is really sales pitch for penny stocks. Maybe Pump and Dump Internet Author: Nebraska Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro Internet

Jul 04 2017
Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing KB Midlands Lincoln Ltd , United Servicing, Capital Cleaning, Kirby Service Centre Lincoln KSC Linda Scoffin In Court for Ripping People Off Lincoln
Author: Sheffield, Wyoming Better Business Bureau: Linda Scoffin KB Midlands Excel Servicing Lincoln,

Jul 03 2017
Bel Fury Investments LLC Bel Fury Investment Group LLC Ripoff Scaming people for application fees Omaha Nebraska Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Better Business Bureau: Bel Fury Investments LLC

Jul 02 2017
Femme Fatale Media Modelling Agency & Promotions  DOES NOT PAY MODELS TORONTO MONTREAL VANCOUVER CALGARY Nationwide Fake Post Author: , Lincoln, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Femme Fatale Media Modelling Agency & Promotions Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Heat & Cool.com ordered a new 3 ton Goodman 16 seer central air conditioner system whem came the outside unt was used and didn't work. They won't give us bak our money and we went ahead and purchased a new unit so we would have air Doral Fl.  Author: NORFOLK, Nebraska Appliances: Heat & Cool.com Internet

Jul 01 2017
USA Display Case Company Total Rip-Off and Scam Valley Nebraska Author: Bridgeport, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: USA Display Case Company Valley, Nebraska

Jun 30 2017
Galaxy International Purchasing /Convergent Trying to collect a debt from me Renton Washington Actually Author: Omaha, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Galaxy International Purchasing Renton , Washington

Jun 30 2017
Studio 120 Architecture Baker & Associates Building schools that look like prisons Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361 Nationwide
Even the firehouse looks like a supermax Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Public Schools: Studio 120 Architecture Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
MacPractice Mark Hollis Keeps spamming my clients with propaganda eMails full of lies Lincoln Nebraska Author: Sherman Oaks, California Computer Software: MacPractice Lincoln, Nebraska

Jun 29 2017
Arizona Inn Taking Advantage of People in Their Time of Need Prescott Valley Arizona Author: Dewey, Arizona Motels: Arizona Inn Prescott Valley, Arizona

44, Report #1382091

Jun 29 2017
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education sold us on $10,000 real estate coaching then disappeared! Sandy Utah Author: New York Real Estate Services: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Jun 28 2017
USPetRecovery.com US Pet Recovery places coin candy boxes in businesses, but donations aren't used to help pets. Omaha Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Animal Shelters: USPetRecovery.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Bedbugs, Crackheads, Break-ins & Gas siphoners Tucson Arizona Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn North Airport Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc. Scammed me into signing a contract, then refused to cancel the contract and give my trade in back Vicksburg Mississippi Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc.

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida