Your Search | ocwen loan servicing, llc.

1, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

2, Report #1191835

Nov 28 2014
Eldorado Motors LLC Price Gouging. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Motor Vehicle: Eldorado Motors LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2014
Flowers By Columbia, LLC POS place to work at! Denver Colorado Author: Mott, North Dakota Florists: Flowers By Columbia, LLC Denver, Colorado

4, Report #1191803

Nov 28 2014
Consumerloans4All, Lititz, PA John Caputo - Broker RIPOFF Lititz, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Connelly Springs, North Carolina Loan Brokers: Consumerloans4All, Lititz, PA Connelly Springs, North Carolina

5, Report #1191789

Nov 28 2014
I GO LLC/ Andi Rosario virtual personal assistant Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Employment Services: I GO LLC/ Andi Rosario Internet

6, Report #1191785

Nov 28 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES they are now sending emails to say I am being prosecuted for non payment of a loan I never had. Nationwide Author: Auburn, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

7, Report #1191778

Nov 28 2014
specialdatabases - SD Info Services LLC They lie on sales products information. Columbus,Ohio 43220 USA Internet
Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: specialdatabases Internet

8, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

9, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

10, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

11, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

13, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

14, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

15, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

16, Report #1191572

Fast Money Loan SCANDALOUS, Untrust worthy, LIARS! Long Beach California
Author: RAMONA, California Loans: Fast Money Loan Long Beach, California

17, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

18, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

19, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

20, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

21, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

22, Report #1191448

Nov 25 2014
Luxoderm (((Redacted))) Ojas Enterprises, LLC offered a FREE sample and later charged $139.90 for the product Newburgh, NY Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Beauty Products: Luxoderm Internet

23, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

24, Report #1191282

Nov 25 2014
Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Andrew Youngman, Citizens Disability MISLEADING, LIES BY OMISSION, MANIPULATIVE, DISHONEST Waltham Massachusetts Author: Salem, Massachusetts Disability Services: Andrew S. Youngman Citizens Disability, LLC Waltham, Massachusetts

25, Report #1191038

Nov 24 2014
Steven Andrew Roberts Steve Roberts Con'd and manipulated me to give him a $30,000 loan for 10 days. Bradenton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Steven Andrew Roberts Nationwide