Your Search | ocwen loan servicing, llc.

Apr 12 2014
California Psychics Leo, Abrielle, and 2 others I don't remember ripped me off. I was told I will reconcile with a relationship but NOTHING happened. $2500 later which a loan I got from a loan shark then just previously filed for bankrupcty. I would like to get my full money back that they STOLE from me for fraudulent information and scammed me out of my money on my time of grief and weakness. Los Angeles? California Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: California Psychics California

Apr 12 2014
Mader & Associates Paul Damiano Paul Damiano, Eric Mader, Sean Batcheler, Rachele Polis,Scam, Con, Nasty, foul, mean, lies, deceptive, fake, sales manager West Palm Beach, Florida
Author: , Michigan Loan Modification: Mader & Associates West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2014
UBS Real Estate Securities LLC Rushmore Loan Management ServicesSelect Portfolio ServicesGibraltar MortgageGMAC UBS foreclosure scam with Rushmore Loan Management New York New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Loan Modification: UBS Real Estate Securities LLC New York, New York

Apr 12 2014
CRE-Finance.com Financial Funding LLC; Richard Tretsky; Todd Treksky; Dametria Hardwick Questionable Business Activities Caution Eatontown New Jersey Author: Glastonbury, Connecticut Loans: CRE-Finance.com Eatontown, New Jersey

Apr 12 2014
BANK OF AMERICA BANK OF THE LOAN SHARKS Bank of America is doing away with florida Homeowners - Ever since Bank of America took over Country Wide It has been a nightmare for the mortgage holders. Orlando, Florida
Author: Longwood, Florida Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Orlando, Florida

Apr 12 2014
Check and go Finance Got another one, sounded like the same person, Mike,$2500 loan, payments $155 a month for 18 months, $290 intrest.lol..Jimmy Arthur. Same deal, with Fast Cash Loan, go buy a Green-Dot-Moneypak, I played it up until he said Green-Dot,, I told him, his a** was bust Berwyn Il.--60402 zip Author: McDonough, Georgia Cash Services: Check and go Finance Internet

Apr 12 2014
Rushmore Loan Management Services Foreclosing on my home without giving me any chance to modify loan. Irvine CA Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Mortgage Companies: Rushmore Loan Management Services Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Fraudulant, Un-Professional, Liers, Incompetence, Will Not Pay Claim! Atlanta Georgia Author: North Texas, Texas Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 12 2014
Atlantic roofing and remodeling LLC Wilbur TaylorWilbur J Taylor III Deceptive Fradulent Roofing Contractor Took my deposit and never did the work Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Roofing Companies: Atlantic roofing and remodeling LLC Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

Apr 12 2014
Touch of Color Painting Services LLC Overpriced painter for low quality work who adds on Extras Woodridge Illinois Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Paint & Wallpaper: Touch of Color Painting Services LLC Woodridge, Illinois

Apr 12 2014
gail pluta they keep calling me to send them a vanilla reload card for a loan which I have been scammed to many times by companies like this but they are out ther doing the same thing beware do not send any body a green dot or vanilla or any other kind of card for a loan they are fraud Internet Author: west brookfield, Massachusetts Advertising Agencies: gail pluta Internet

Apr 11 2014
EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Bill Iska Dave Marsh I was contacted by a person on the phone about a great business for credit card processing. After paying for a so called website and being set up as a agent they were supposed to registar me with a LLC. I checked with Utah and it never happened. Then a guy named Bill Iska contacted me and bragged about selling his leads and how great the return rate is. After purchasing the lead (spelled correctly just lead) only names show up and then a Dave Marsh is supposed to be a campaign manager. After months of nothing happening Dave Marsh tells me he is no longer working the lead. Bill Iska no longer answers the phone and now all the numbers I have for them don't work. If this company contacts you or Bill Iska HIDE your wallet, purse, check book, credit cards any thing that might have a dime and tell BS Bill no thank you. Make them show proof that'll stop them. They have none. Also the website goes on and off at any time. This is not a legitamate business by any means, don't walk away from it take a jet plane away from it. BS Bill is a scam artist preying on people trying to earn an extra dollar to make ends meet. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Upland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EM Business Connections | Credit Card Processing Made Easy Salt Lake city, Utah

Apr 11 2014
ANOTHER BEGINNING LLC /KELESIO CREATIVE LORRISA KELESIO ARTHUR STOLE FROM US Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: ANOTHER BEGINNING LLC /KELESIO CREATIVE Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Ocwen Federal Bank FSB OCWEN CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FILED! Ocwen Bank Ripoff racketeering, breach of contract, unfair debt collection practices, overcharging borrowers bogus service, Orlando Florida, Nationwide *UPDATE ..judicial misconduct?
Author: Tempe, Arizona Banks: Ocwen Federal Bank FSB Orlando, Florida

40, Report #1131905

Apr 11 2014
Ge Capital Loan Albert Green, Was told to get a money pak to receive a loan. I got the money, Never got the loan.  Internet Author: Jacksonville fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ge Capital Loan Internet

Apr 11 2014
Financial Funding LLC / AmeriFinancial / CRE-Finance LLC (“FFLLC”) / Richard Tretsky / Todd Tretsky / Robert Salmon / Terri Galligan / Dametria Hardwick / Charging up Front fees with no intentions of making a loan Scam / Fraud / fee generating mill / no intention of closing a loan Eatontown, NJ 07724 & 30 Broad Street New York ew Jersey
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Mortgage Brokers: Financial Funding LLC / CRE-Finance LLC (“FFLLC”) / Richard Tretsky Todd Tretsky-Robert SalmonTerri Galligan Charging up Front Money, not returning it with no intentions of making a loan Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
OCWEN has failed to supply me with requested loan documents, initiated a loan modification without my knowledge or approval and scared away my tenants causing me a loss of income. ORLANDO Florida Author: Temecula, California Mortgage Companies: OCWEN ORLANDO, Florida

Apr 11 2014
 GLOBAL EQUITY CAPITAL LOANS globalequitycaplend.com PERSONAL LOAN SCAM Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: anonymous, Other Personal Services: GLOBAL EQUITY CAPITAL LOANS Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

44, Report #1131929

Apr 11 2014
select portfolio servicing Equicredit, Fairbank Capital WON'T RELEASE MY MORTGAGE!!! IT'S PAID IN FULL!!!! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Preston, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: select portfolio servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 11 2014
Loan Max I was desperate for money because I was stuggling financially and needed to pay my rent. I went into Loan Max on Laskin Road and talked to the manager about the title loan as advertised on tv. He said virginia beach, Virginia
Author: Duluth, Georgia Loan Max virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 11 2014
FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS ALLAIN MELLUL ARTHUR AND ERIC DINOV BRANDON REISMAN MATT BEIR AMI BLUMENAUER IRA SCHWARTZ STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION CHICAGO Illinois Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS CHICAGO, Illinois

Apr 11 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Dishonest and illegal business practices Houston Texas Author: Granby, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Houston, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Respond Power LLC Rip off on power bill Long Island New York Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Respond Power LLC Long Island, New York

Apr 11 2014
Respond Power LLC Price Gouging: When looking at my bill I saw $178.00 on my budget billing plan for March 31st 2014. After that month, it went up to $550.00. The $550.00 is due April 29th 2014. That is a HUGE difference of almost $400.00($372.00) Reviewing further 2 months ago in the month of December 2014 it was 0.1633 per KWH then in March it was .3885 KWH(this is around the time when we ended business with them). This was a VARIABLE rate but it STILL is price Gouging and VERY deceiving as I was on budget billing. I did not know until the damage was already done. This is very very deceitful and immorally wrong.  Orangeburg New York Author: Telford, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 11 2014
PAUL KANEVSKY ; SUMO PAY LLC SUMO PAY IS A FRAUDULENT CASH ADVANCE COMPANY THAT RIPS OFF ITS EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. NEW YORK New York Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Cash Services: PAUL KANEVSKY ; SUMO PAY LLC NEW YORK, New York