Your Search | ocwen loan servicing

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 21 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer Core Advisory Group Svcs, Loan modification scam. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer liars. Fake address on website. Illegally took money upfront. Anaheim California Author: Orem, Utah Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Anaheim, California

Oct 21 2016
Restructuring Advisory Group Capital restructure Group Restructuring Advisory Group IS Capital restructure Group. same crooks new name BEWARE monarch beach California Author: los angeles, California Loan Modification: Restructuring Advisory Group monarch beach, California

Oct 21 2016
12:43 PM hope4hme took the money for a loan modification and never did a thing Mira Loma California Author: buffalo, New York Loan Modification: Mira Loma , California
5, Report #720621

Oct 20 2016
Sentry Surveillance REVIEW: Sentry Surveillance clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Sentry Surveillance, Inc. Sentry Surveillance, Inc. dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Pledges to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Atlanta, Houston, Dallas
Apologies for the above statements Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Sentry Surveillance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sentry Surveillance a Georgia Corporation servicing 17 states with security, surveillance needs. Full line of CCTV equipment, service, financing. Sentry Surveillance delivers entire system, handles installation, compatibility, start to finish, providing world class technical support & five year fix or replace warranty. Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
Art Institute of San Diego Lied about our loan, excessively charge me, 100% interest San Diego California Author: Hanford, California Loans: Art Institute of San Diego california

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
The Notary Spot I have completed 5 loan closings for this company and never compensated. Pasadena Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Student Debt Agency/ Ally Conde This company told me I was eligible for student loan forgiveness. Due to working with two non profit organizations. I have them $333.00 and it was supposed to be withdrawn out of my account in three different withdrawls. I could never get anyone on the phone after numerous calls, messages, and emails. No one will answer the phone. This is definately a scam! Beware of these crooks! They should be sued. They were very nice on the phone and even followed up on my employment paperwork, I didn't know they were evil and deceitful theives! I pray they will have judgement soon! San Diego California Author: Cartersville, Georgia Financial Education: Student Debt Agency San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Movement Mortgage Loan Officer Charles Miller RIP OFF Please dont even bother Rockville Maryland Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Mortgage Companies: Movement Mortgage Rockville, Maryland

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Signal Capital Shane Rogers AKA using Alias Marc Goldman Shane Rogers Fake Real Estate Loan Broker Fraudulent using Marc Goldman of Solil name New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Signal Capital New York, New York

Oct 12 2016
Hudson capital solution AKA Lorenso Dennis AKA Joseph garstel Fraud, kept my money New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Loan Brokers: Hudson capital solution nationwide

Oct 12 2016
ace threatening lawsuit if i dont pay past due (nonexisistant) LOAN dont know comes via internet Internet Author: ladonia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ace Internet

Oct 12 2016
payday mobility online loan Wilmington Delaware Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Loans: payday mobility Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Exeter Finance Rip OFF DALLAS Texas Internet Of course there is interest on the loan Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Loans: Exeter Finance Internet

Oct 11 2016
Parthia Law Center Bruce T.Callie Dipasqaul Took my money offered to be a third party help but never contact me when I need the most help or deadlines California Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loan Modification: Parthia Law Center Nationwide