Your Search | ocwen federal bank fsb

Aug 21 2016
skinnoir eyenoir I was scammed out of $89.95 each taken out of my bank account. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: spfld, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: skinnoir eyenoir Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 19 2016
Dmus Sweepstakes or federal Grants so called winner. Austria Internet Author: NESQUEHONING, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dmus Internet

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
Hubzu, Ocwen, Realhome Services and Solutions Won the Hubzu auction but losing bidder got the contract Nationwide Please contact us. Author: Ocala, Alabama Realtors: Hubzu, Ocwen, Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col Considero que es mi deber advertir a todos los que viven o visitan Mérida Yucatán, evitar hacer negocios con Jorge Leal Murguía o con cual quiera de sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 este hombre esta operando un negocio ilegal, no solo es corrupto y fraudulento si no que también tiene vínculos con el narcotráfico. Merida, yucatan, mexico Internet, merida, yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguia https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col consider it my duty to warn everyone living in or visiting Merida, Yucatan, avoid doing business with Jorge Leal Murguia or that any of its concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 this man is operating an illegal business, it is not only corrupt and fraudulent but it also has links with drug trafficking. not only they will risk their money and reputation if not also go to potentially risk their lives and that of their families. Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 9992540278.9999258856 Gineres Garcia, 9-26-66-58,9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com He and his business are being investigated for fraud and multiple cases of extortion. not make deals with in any way because you can be involved in their criminal business. All business and transactions are being investigated by the federal government Murguía Jorge Leal and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv.es a criminal who uses his business as a smokescreen to cover their activities with drug trafficking. they will lose all of course will deny all accusations against him he is a master manipulator and will lie on your face and will act as an innocent victim like all criminals. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Internet, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Author: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, New Mexico Building Services: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Exkash Bitcoin to Bank Account Scam Singapore / California Internet
Author: Online, Florida Credit Services: Exkash Internet

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Postal Work Authority This Company is a Scam. They do not help people get positions with the Postal Service. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: Postal Work Authority Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet

Aug 16 2016
target I was instructed to enroll my bank acct for ACH to go auto pay but still I was charge late fee. Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: WESTON, Florida Credit & Debt Services: target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide