Your Search | ocwen federal bank fsb

Sep 08 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing Charged account for double payment of mortage insurance in August 2014 Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: OCWEN Loan Servicing Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
BANK OF AMERICA/Safeguard Property Mgmt REFUSES ME ACCESS YTO OWN HOME TO GET POSSESSIONS OUT! Went to foreclosure court where they promised me keys to property in June, they faltered, have yet to get into OWN home-they renegged, as usual, now I face losing all I own-Safeguard also damaged my property, took m some of thingts already-BOA does nothing-they damaged my property as well by putting unnecessary tarp on roof that was redone 2007- Fort Myers Florida
Author: fort myers, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BANK OF AMERICA/Safeguard Property Mgmt Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 07 2014
CrownPoint Capital LLC Nate Salvatore Burruano bank bond paypal scam fraud Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: rock tavern, New York Brokerage Companies: CrownPoint Capital LLC Internet

Sep 07 2014
ISPC INDEPENDANT SAVINGS BANK THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTIES AND PUT A LEIN ON YOUR HOME AND LIE TO THE COURTS TO OBTAIN A FINAL JUDGMENT ODESSSA Florida Author: galloway, Ohio Banks: ISPC ODESSSA, Florida

Sep 07 2014
Eccentry Holidays Newport Beach Resort, Jorge Bravo, John Moynihan Vacation membership that gives you nothing except draining your bank account Sunny Isles Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Hot Air Balooning: Eccentry Holidays Sunny Isles, Florida

Sep 07 2014
Citi Bank NRI Citi NRI Difficulty in closing account and accessing account balance Edison New Jersey Author: parsippany, New Jersey Banks: Citi Bank NRI Edison, New Jersey

Sep 06 2014
HUDSON CITY BANK HUDSON CITY BANK VERY RUDE PARAMUS New Jersey Author: PASSAIC, New Jersey Banks: HUDSON CITY BANK PARAMUS, New Jersey

Sep 05 2014
Xerox State and Local So Xerox State and Local Solutions, and many variations of this name. Deceptive and un-vetted credit reporting for city departments nationwide. These departments are incapable of policing themselves and circumvent all Federal USC, FTC and FDPCA regulations that were established to protect the consumer. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: Xerox State and Local So Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency American Cash Advance, Steve Hawkins Emailed a Warrant copy for bank/check fraud for loan I don't have, when I asked for info. on loan refused to give it to me and hung up on me threatend me I would be arrested within 48 hours,I did not pay anything, and will not they were refusing to send me a copy of loan documents through the regular U.S. Postal service. The man would not let me speak. Nationwide Internet Author: Pennsylvania Federal Government: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

Sep 04 2014
san diego christian college sdcc.edu federal student loan fraud santee California Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Aviation Schools: san diego christian college santee, California

Sep 04 2014
Scoresense Fraudently deducted funds from my bank account, without my permission 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Ste Nationwide Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House Garcinia Cambrogia/Green Coffee Ultra Mill Road Ind. EstateLinglithgrow UK E8497-SF They took 3 charges from my bank account when account was already closed!! They have the returned product and my money!!! which is illegal to say the least!!! Linglithgrow United Kingdom Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland Weightloss Programs: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgrow, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
JOHN PRAGER AMERICANS AGAINST THE TEA PARTY JOHN L. PRAGER, JOHN LEE PRAGER, OLIVIA KAY, WHEELING WV, AATTP.ORG, FEDERAL LIBEL LAWSUIT, ASSAULT, SLANDER, LIVY KAY, @EVILLIBERALPIG, INTERNET STALKER, SLANDERER, DEFENDANT IN ASSAULT LAWSUIT, DEFENDANT IN LIBEL LAWSUIT, DEFENDANT IN SLANDER LAWSUIT, INTERNET CRIME, FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS, CYBER BULLY, RADICAL EXTREMIST, TRIADELPHIA WV, JACKTOWN PA, WIND RIDGE PA, OBSESSED, RACIST Wheeling West Virginia
Author: Wheeling, West Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: JOHN PRAGER AMERICANS AGAINST THE TEA PARTY Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
ACE INC @ACE collections.com Sending me an email saying I owe them $856.24, If I don't respond in seven days, they will take my money out of bank and credit cards. Accounts will be seized thru major credit bureaus. don't know, I never borrowed that much money? Internet
Author: ramona, California Cash Services: ACE INC @ACE collections.com Internet

Sep 03 2014
Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury SCAM Los Angeles California Author: Oregon Federal Government: Dept of Legal Affairs for the US Treasury Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2014
First Convenience Bank Charging people for all service El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Employees: First Convenience Bank El Paso, Texas

Sep 03 2014
ip nation ip call web not sure i checked my bank statement and all that was on there was the ip nation. vegas Nationwide Author: nanticoke, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: ip nation ip call web Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Ascentive-Finallyfast This company accessed my bank acct, somehow and withdrew $29.99 from it yesterday (9/1/2014) No Idea. California Author: Bishop, California Online banking: Ascentive-Finallyfast Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
ge capital bank I was supposed to be taking a loan I was told it will will be sent within fifteen or twenty minutes. then they asked for a payment of 80 that would be refunded then a payment of 40 and more. all together I paid them 318 and never received any loan or refund Ohio Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: ge capital bank Internet

Sep 02 2014
GE Money US National Bank Scammed out of $190 by GE Money Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Loans: GE Money Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
peach direct and GE money bank peach direct ripoff Illinois Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Desk Top Publishing: peach direct and GE money bank Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
Dri.Avast Avangate Unauthorized fraudulent charges from Avangate and Avast. Avast claiming no responsibility. Avangate giving runaround. Total charges of 89.99 and 179.95. Bank disputed and i am having to fight for refunds. Internet Author: Louisiana Computer Fraud: Dri.Avast Internet

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 31 2014
trs ibc walart bounced checks total 8 checks 8 18 2014 bank positive 9 1 2014 bank 1037.00 neg thanks trs servces miami olkahoma Author: miami, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: trs ibc walart Select State/Province