Your Search | ocwen federal bank fsb

Oct 17 2016

Oct 17 2016
villiers finance villiers midco wyndham finance another Bank Guarantee scam london london update Author: Wyoming Loans: villiers finance Internet

Oct 14 2016
Capital One Bank USA NA Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank USA NA Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 14 2016
Bank of Options Rip Off! Internet Author: Murrieta, California Brokerage Companies: Bank of Options Internet

Oct 14 2016
chase bank Beibra Stevenson, Toneth Murry, Harold, Andrea Pratt CHASE WITHHOLDING INSURANCE CLAIM FUNDS, STATING FORMS FILLED OUT INCORRECTLY Columbus Nationwide Ohio and Michigan Author: clinton twp, Michigan Financial Services: chase bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Search Quarry Do not use Search Quarry, do not give them bank account information Unknown Internet
Author: Chula Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Search Quarry Internet

Oct 12 2016
Chase Bank ,many aka.s,  Vicki and Cindy Chase gives the green light to theft by teller - their version of Wells Fargo customer ripoff! Burien Washington Author: burien, Washington Banks: Chase Bank Burien, Washington

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
02:35 PM Straight out LIE! Tried to take money out of my account but my bank blocked it THANK YOU MORTON COMMUNITY BANK Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 11 2016
citadel bank Took car that was never delinquent exton Pennsylvania The whole story Author: MORTON, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: citadel bank exton, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 08 2016
Radiant Lush eye creams I purchased the trial for the two creams they offered at $4.95 and $5.95. They took out an additional $1.00 for both. This was one week ago. It is Oct 9,2016 today. I just looked at my bank account and saw this company charged my credit card today. One w Charged my bank account without authorization!! Post Falls Internet Some bad news for you--- Author: Post Falls, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Radiant Lush eye creams Internet

Oct 07 2016
Comenity Bank Buckle Credit Card Horrible Customer Service! Nationwide Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Credit Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
TD Bank, NA Usury, theft by deception, consumer fraud Ridgewood New Jersey Of course it's your fault Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Banks: TD Bank, NA Ridgewood, New Jersey
48, Report #1332035

Oct 07 2016
emporium PPD PAYMENT ON BANK STATEMENT TAKES YOUR $, REFUSES TO HELP, DOESNT SHIP A THING CALIFORNIA Internet Response from Emporium Author: SAN MARCOS, Texas On-Line Business: emporium Internet
49, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
50, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium Internet