Your Search | ocwen loan servicing l.l.c.

26, Report #1194996

Dec 12 2014
BEWARE The Lending Source Tracy Castagna Kim Stewart Dishonest Mortgage Brokers Beware of these dishonest mortgage brokers lie cheat and steal Sparta New Jersey Author: Sparta, New Jersey Loan Brokers: The Lending Source Sparta NJ Sparta, New Jersey

27, Report #1194898

Dec 12 2014
HSBC Beneficial., Florida, HSBC 1, a few others Home was in husbands name, his wife died 2011, they were getting letters with different servicers names and amounts. As of 2013 homeowner has been newly married for over a year now...husband can't talk, has bad case of aphasia from stroke. I attempted to get loan information from Beneficial and they sent back a letter they were doing loan research. Husband had been in home for over thirty years, now retired and disabled. Loan servicers were continually sending bills with different amounts and different names of lending institutions. Trustee Assets told me we had to sell the home. I told t we needed a place to live. we're 63 and 65. HSBC recently bought the house online so now it is in their name. HSBC California Author: Mount Shasta , California Miscellaneous Companies: HSBC

28, Report #1194871

Dec 11 2014
Nelson Contreras-Faisal PPF Home Fund PPF Boxing Professional Pension Fund Provides phony loan commitments, letter of intent for loans that do not exist los angeles ca Author: woodland hills, California Loans: Nelson Contreras-Faisal Internet

29, Report #1194844

Dec 11 2014
loan Organic took 485$ from me Internet Author: Marion, Indiana Loans: loan Organic Internet

30, Report #1194809

Dec 11 2014
Loan Organics; aka Samuel Green; aka Ronnie Chase Totally Unethical Non-legit Company -- Total SCAM!!! Houston Texas Author: Florence, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Loan Organics Houston, Texas

Dec 10 2014
Nathan Gentry Scammer/Agreed to Pay Back a Loan/Hasn't 2 years later Atlanta Georgia
Author: Beverly Hills, California Loans: Nathan Gentry Atlanta, Georgia

32, Report #1194540

Dec 10 2014
Adam Smith (ez.cashloans@hotmail.com) owe loan that i never borrowed LA CALIFORINIA Author: raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Adam Smith (ez.cashloans@hotmail.com) Internet

33, Report #1194524

Dec 10 2014
American Law Enforcement Scamming me. Called me to inform me that I have a lawsuit that has been filed against me from cash Advance USA, saying that I never paid back $7000 they gave me in a loan. I never received a loan from this company. Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Lawyers: American Law Enforcement Nationwide

34, Report #1194477

Dec 10 2014
US Business Funding Peter Asks for payment, keeps your $$$ no loan Santa Ana California Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Santa Ana, California

35, Report #1194435

Dec 10 2014
net loan us jason, alex, david took 197 dollars from me told me i could get a 1500 dollar loan if i put the money on a card,and i didn't recieve anything, they stole my money. chaicago, Illinois Author: forest city, North Carolina Cash Services: net loan us Illinois

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona

37, Report #1194357

Dec 10 2014
Home Defenders Home Defenders Home Defenders (SCAM) Mortgage Fake Company Internet Author: Indiana Loan Modification: Home Defenders Internet

38, Report #1194356

Dec 10 2014
Forrest Avery Avery, Lynn Avery, Avery Lynn, Avery Mark, Avery Mark Jacob, Mark Jacob, Avery Film, Averyfilm. He is a complete fraud. I co-signed a loan and now he has disappeared. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Forrest Avery Nationwide

39, Report #1194306

Dec 09 2014
Trident Fund 1 LLC Took deposit without providing loan. San Jose California Author: tampa, Florida Loans: Trident Fund 1 LLC San Jose, California

40, Report #1194295

Dec 09 2014
Homebasefinance02@gmail.com Laura White From Danville,Virginia other Email:lw564825agmail.com Asking me to Pay Sum $50 to Enable Him to transfer the loan to me today. Danville Virginia
Author: brooklyn, New York Home Based Business: Homebasefinance02@gmail.com Danville, Virginia

41, Report #1194297

Dec 09 2014
eloans zachary smith, ronnie thomas, alex marshall Loan Approval, but make 1st payment first Internet Author: redford, Michigan Loans: eloans Internet

42, Report #1194163

Dec 09 2014
Auto loan, LLC their prices are ridiculous!! Never seen a contract,they refuse to give me any information!! No names, manager name! They sent me an email with a lesser payment amount, when I called they said the payment was still the same and that was wrong, they are rude and unperfessional! I cant get any information from them even the manager got on the phone and was being rude and hung up on me!! PLEASE somebody help me before these people take all my money and my car!! nationwide Internet Author: chase, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: auto loan, LLC Internet

43, Report #1194071

Dec 09 2014
MARK JERRY LOAN FIRM Promise you a loan but the fees will never stop even though they say the famous phrase of this is your last and final paymenr ,,,, :trust me you will go broke or just get too tired to fight it anymore Country of Nigeria Nationwide - Author: CAMARILLO, California Loan Brokers: MARK JERRY LOAN FIRM Nationwide

44, Report #1193995

Dec 08 2014
National Processing Group L.L.C Sean Baisley National Processing Group Stole Elderly Family Members Money Greensburg Maryland Author: Florida Mortgage Companies: National Processing Group L.L.C Nationwide

45, Report #1193930

Dec 08 2014
Savingmakesmoney Smm This company charged me $87.00 for a service I have never seen or heard of. I requested the money put back in my account and the lady said too bad. Then followed very perverted loan advertisements. This scam artist must be stopped. I don't no what or how to do it. Internet Author: Helena, Montana Questionable Activities: Savingmakesmoney Internet

46, Report #1193924

Dec 08 2014
Clara Morgan This person claims to provide loans but she is a loan scam. She is out to get peoples' hard earned money Nigeria Internet Author: Union City, New Jersey Financial Services: Clara Morgan Internet

Dec 08 2014
Renuen Corp and Alex Kim and Jeffrey Nemes and David Burrows Strike Again, Another Client Ripped Off in Florida! The company over charged for service and in addition stole loan money they manipulated we applied for in order to pay for roof repair.  It is the raining season and I still can't get my roof repair. My wife and I are stuck with a $15,000 loan which we cannot afford at the moment. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: RenuEn Corporation Jupiter, Select State/Province

48, Report #1193826

Dec 08 2014
United Personal Loans personal loan scam Internet Author: madison, Kansas Loans: United Personal Loans Internet

49, Report #1193798

Dec 08 2014
Nancy Norris, Cash Advantage America took 125.00$, 375.00, 100.00 from me promising to loan me 1500.00$ Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Credit Services: Nancy Norris, Cash Advantage America Internet

50, Report #1193740

Dec 07 2014
Cash Advance America Kevin Williams, Lee Johnson, Jeff Morgan Said I qualied for a $2000 loan, but said I needed to prove I had at least the payment amount available in order to make payments on the loan. Then tried to get me to pay an addition $352 for taxes on the loan. Los Angeles California Author: Woodford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance America Los Angeles, California