Your Search | ocwen mortgage co.

Jan 08 2017
Star Snacks, Co, LLC Purchased Medallion Cashews Halves & Pieces and after eating some my mouth and throat started burning and my lips swelled and lower part of face started tingling. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Surprise, Arizona Food Vendors: Star Snacks, Co, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Jan 07 2017
Broker Solutions Inc. New American Funding Deceptive mortgage pre qualification tactics Riverside California Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Broker Solutions Inc. Riverside, California

Jan 07 2017
Home Resolution Center Tina Moore, Mr. Owens, Amy Adams People that can go after people that are already down need to be exposed and I will not stop until Home Resolution Center and it's people face the lies and deception. Santa Ana California Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Home Resolution Center Santa Ana, California

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
Acceptance Capital Mortgage, Louisville Ky Charged me for an appraisal for an FHA loan prior to the file number being issued and used stall tactics to delay my loan for 4 months. I was approved by another lender after dumping Acceptance Capital Mortgage in 20 days. Louisville Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Mortgage Brokers: Acceptance Capital Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Dec 31 2016
LOAN DEPOT T. AZIM GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR MORTGAGE DALLAS Texas Nationwide Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Reliance 1st capital Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Author: Graham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Reliance 1st capital Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 29 2016
Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher Equity stripping/mortgage fraud grand theft of our boat other stolen property stole our home & our homes earned equity & committed fraud upon court in our civil case against them St paul Minnesota Author: Taylors Falls, Minnesota Homeowner Associations: Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher St paul, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bank of America they keep overcharging me at my school text they don't get it right 3 times already I keep calling them and they keep doing it wrong it's like they don't know what they're doing there Nationwide Author: Buffalo , New York Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Solid Tech Bait and Switch, Frauod, rude,l would not refund.. Do NOT get involved with this Co. You wi8ll never see your $$ again! Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 28 2016
Premier Lace Wigs Qingdao Premier Wigs Co.,Ltd. Beware of what you see online, they know their YouTube sensations! Internet
Hi Alexis,we were really very sorry for the delay Author: North Carolina On-Line Stores: Premier Lace Wigs Internet

Dec 27 2016
Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Stay Away From Tannen! Cedarhurst New York Refund Author: Long Beach, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Tannen Contracting Co., Inc. Cedarhurst, New York

Dec 27 2016
Waist Trainersz Co The Hourglass Body, The Hot Waist Trainer, Internet Scam, False Tracking Number, Refusal to Refund, Bad Business Practices Internet; Also California
Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana On-Line Business: Waist Trainersz Co Internet

Dec 26 2016
Rescom Capital / Gary Gruneir / Galela Borenstein /Stan Borenstein /A.D. (Tony) Martone / Stan Borenstein of Rescom Capital / Gary Gruneir / Galela Borenstein /Stan Borenstein /A.D. (Tony) Martone / Fraudsters Stan Borenstein of Rescom Capital / Gary Gruneir / Galela Borenstein /Stan Borenstein /A.D. (Tony) Martone / Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rescom Capital / Gary Gruneir / Galela Borenstein /Stan Borenstein /A.D. (Tony) Martone / Toronto, Ontario

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 25 2016
Good Earth Landscape Co. Pavers Installed by Good Earth Landscape were Grossly Misaligned Ventura California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Landscaping: Good Earth Landscape Co. Ventura, California

Dec 25 2016
ChampsApparel.com Sera Aspela Co., LTD Jersey ran way too small, company website shut down N/A Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Sporting Goods: ChampsApparel.com Internet

Dec 24 2016
Canadian Hemp Co. Absolute rip off Vancover, British Columbis Internet Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Canadian Hemp Co. Internet