Your Search | ocwen mortgage co.

Nov 15 2014
dish network Dish Network, a cheap sucker company Englewood CO Author: Texas Satellite Companies: dish network

Kim Zyril Co Mentos asked for a loan and did not repay. Manila
Author: Colorado Financial Services: Kim Zyril Co Manila,

Nov 15 2014
Jun Tian aka Jason Tian Vice President Northern Trust Corporation home ownership occupancy fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Jun Tian aka Jason Tian Chicago, Illinois

Nov 15 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing . LLC P.O. BOX 24736WEST PALM BEACH, FL . 33416-4738 OVERCHARGES, HARRASMENT, THREATS OF FORECLOSURE., BOGGIS LATE FEES WEST PALM BEACH, FL. FLORIDA Author: St.Joseph, Missouri Liars: Ocwen Loan Servicing . LLC Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Keragrow Hidden $87.47 Monthly Charges for a Low Quality Herbal Supplement Aurora, CO Internet Author: Yarmouth, Massachusetts Medical Laboratories: Keragrow Internet

Nov 14 2014
Morgan Stanley Global stock plan services p.o box 182616 columbus oh 43218-2616 stealing money from people Columbus Oh 43218-2616 Nationwide Author: TEXARKANA, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Morgan Stanley Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Joe Kett C2 Financial, BEWARE FRAUD ALERT Joe Kett C2 Financial Reverse Mortgage Joe Kett committed fraud against me please beware or he might do it to you San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Companies: Joe Kett C2 Financial San Diego, California

Nov 14 2014
Peoples Banking Unusual Peoples Bank Ripoff/scam Nationwide Author: Minnesota Mortgage Companies: Peoples Banking Unusual Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Maliciously and intentionally disconnected power to gas line to ensure return call Fort Collins CO Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Good Guys Plumbing and Heating Fort Collins,

Nov 13 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 13 2014
Crunchies Food Co LLC Jim Lacey Saved himself and through his investors out by bad management Westlake Village California Author: Westlake Village, California Accounting: Crunchies Food Co LLC Westlake Village, California

Nov 13 2014
Ocwen This loan was secured in 2005 for 80,000.00 it's 2014 the pay of quote has a balance of 68,000.00. This is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Every web-site you pull up continue to call this company a rip off but they appear to be above the law. I do not understand. Is there not an agency out there can do something out this company. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Roanoke, Alabama Mortgage Companies: Ocwen West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 12 2014
MGC Mortgage LNV Corp; Dovenmuehle Mortgage Loan Modification, Insurance Fraud Dallas, or Lake Zurich, Texas, Ilinois Author: Pearland, Texas Mortgage Companies: MGC Mortgage

Nov 11 2014
Dish Network I was transferred to the Presidents office( per Dish Network) who stated I could not cancel because service was added to my account and this extended my contract by another year.  Littleton CO Author: Highland, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
International Corporate Brokers and Moon Abstract Co Beware of scam involving Austin and Overland Park Texas & Kansas Author: Denver, Colorado Realtors: International Corporate Brokers Austin, Texas

Nov 11 2014
united capital lending Unprofessional, Time Wasters, Attempted Extoprtionists Knoxville Tennessee Author: Athens , Tennessee Mortgage Companies: united capital lending Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 11 2014
Meyers& Co. Ian C. Ferguson, Chapin A. Ferguson, Scott Lashua This company is looking for small business companys to set up fake charge accounts and never make payments. Complete scammers.will not return any calls beware! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Electrical Services: Meyers& Co. Charlotte, North Carolina

Nov 11 2014
Green Tree Mortgage or Green Tree Servicing They purchased my mortgage, they lost a payment in May and will not reimburse me nor help, I have insurance and they are charging me for homeowners insurance. I had to figure this out myself, there was NO letter sent to me telling me they need proof of insurance. Rapid City South Dakota Author: West Alexandria, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Brenda Kinder Rapid City, South Dakota

Nov 11 2014
Breached Communications Scammed us out of $3500. by promising to help save our home by document research regarding defaults made my mortgage companys and or banks Fullerton California Author: Mansfield, Texas Financial Services: Breached Communications Fullerton, California

Nov 11 2014
select portfolio Springleaf predatory lending. Nationwide Author: Galloway, Ohio Mortgage Companies: select portfolio Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
Shenzhen FSL Technology Co,.Ltd Sunshine This person ripped me off and never sent goods Shenzhen Internet Author: Lower Hutt, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen FSL Technology Co,.Ltd Internet

Nov 08 2014
Highlands Resorts Colorado, LLC Sedona Pines Resorts AZThe Christie Lodge They said if i came in to hear their spiel, i would get a free cruise. I still have yet to see that, but i did sit through their presentation PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! Do not lose out on lots of money. DO NOT SIGN THEIR PAPERWORK!!! Denver and Sedona CO and AZ Author: Denver, Colorado Resorts: Highlands Resorts Colorado, LLC Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Save Point Financial Sam Rossi VERY CONVINCING RIPOFF OF PEOPLE HAVING DIFFICULT TIMES Costa Mesa California Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Save Point Financial Sam Rossi Costa Mesa,

Nov 08 2014
Federal Mortgage Counseling ,FDC , Federal Mortgage CounselingFederal Mortgage Marketplace Stolen Mortgage Payments; Offer solution but actually become one more problem Washington DC Author: Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Federal Mortgage Counseling Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 06 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing, Green Tree, Nationstar all collections of Bank of America or Banc of America Ocwen to over a property and changed locks and started foreclosure on my 8husband because he is a very sick vietnam veteran and I now have his Power of Attorney. Bank of America foreclosed on all of our propertires in September 2010 and we were intimidsted as to the hoops we had to jump through to get them out of foreclosure. The in June of 2011, Bank of America began to pass off our mortgages to other companies with even notifying us. Now all of a sudden in the last two months Ocwen has been sending emails that payments are being made on the account. The last payment was November 2, 2014 in the amount of over $3,200.00. When I looked on line about how they received payment it stated the past 3 payments are suspense payments. What is a suspense payment and why did they take over the property way before foreclosure in give it to another rental company andchange the locks. The bank and these so called mortgage agencies are stealing our properties. I have documentation against them all I just need a Greensboro North Carolina Nationwide Author: Alton, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Nationwide