OCWEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ocwen
There may be more reports for "ocwen"
For more results perform a general search for "ocwen"
Showing 1-25 of 2,293 Found Reports For more specific results for "ocwen"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Feb 15 2017
Ocwen Loan Servicing Insurance Rip Off Springfield Nationwide Author: Eutawville, South Carolina Real Estate Services: Ocwen Loan Servicing Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
OCWEN Terrible Customer service/ worst experience ever Nationwide Author: dimondale, Michigan Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 16 2016
Ocwen Loan Servcing LLC Violation of Modifcation Agreement Internet Yes.. Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Loan Modification: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Internet

Nov 12 2016
Ocwen Loan Services FCI this compay , did not give me credit on my payments of $35000.00 , accouunt # xx, this is part of th GMAC issue Phoenix Arizona Get a real estate attorney Author: Bishkek , Alabama Collection Agency's: Ocwen Loan Services Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Hubzu, Ocwen, Realhome Services and Solutions Won the Hubzu auction but losing bidder got the contract Nationwide Please contact us. Author: Ocala, Alabama Realtors: Hubzu, Ocwen, Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Ocwen 1949 Horrible customer service, uncooperative, exploitation Dallas Texas Former Employee Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
OCWEN loan servicing Unauthorized withdrawl of mortgage repeatedly with untimely return of funds West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Mortgage Companies: OCWEN loan servicing West Palm Beach, Flordia

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen LLC Ocwen home lending Ocwen the place that says they help home owners Yeah right Ocwen.com Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Ocwen LLC Internet

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing stealing house,foreclosure on home without being served proper court papers West Palm Beach Florida Perhaps We Can Help Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Ocwen Loan Servicing West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 19 2016
Altisource Property Preservation Ocwen Loan Servicing, LP CRIMINAL TRESPASS, BURGLARY AND POSSESSION OF HOME Atlanta Georgia
Please contact us. Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Loan Modification: Altisource Property Preservation Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 14 2016
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC USBANK INDIAN GIVER, LYING,SNEEKY, UNDERHANDED, CROOKED WEST PALM BEACH Florida Author: hazel park, Michigan Legal Services: OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 03 2016
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Collection agency. Deceptive,Promises,Total Rejection!!, West Palm Beach Flordia Nationwide Who Do You Think You Are Jim Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide

May 02 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing Home Q Servicing Metavante Servicing New York MellonOcwen Federal Bank 1t Mortgage Rip off, multiple events, check it out, save yourself P.O Box Carol Stream Illnois 60197 Perhaps We Can Help Author: Mansfield, , Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing Servicing

Apr 19 2016
Altisource OCWEN Broke into my house and stole all of my possesions. Attempted to take over my house. Broke the locks off of my door. Took pictures of my personal property but claim they don't have it. Cincinnati Nationwide
GENTRIFICATION AND FORECLOSURE FRAUD Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Altisource Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Ocwen Reduce interest rate and mortgage payments Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Ocwen Internet

Dec 04 2015
Ocwen Loan Gross misrepresentation, altering loan documents without authority, fraud West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Florida Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
OCWEN Loan Servicing, Inc. Fraudulently placed insurance on my escrow to the tune of over $5,000, which raised my mortgage payment by over $500 per month. West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Mortgage Fraud Investigators: OCWEN Loan Servicing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
OCWEN ALREADY HAVE FLOOD INSURANCE Internet Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Insurance Agencies: OCWEN Internet

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide I Just Can't Imagine Why! Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Hubzu Ocwen, Altisource, Premium Title Hubzu Real Estate Scam Nationwide Hubzu matter resolved Author: melbourne, Florida Real Estate Investing: Hubzu Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
OCWEN Mortgage Co. 21st Mortgage Corporation unjust enrichment, property foreclosure Nationwide How are they ripping you off? Author: Shingle Springs, California Dead Beat Dads: OCWEN Mortgage Co. Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Seterus Mortgage Ocwen Mortgage Illegal Foreclosure Attempt, Fraudulent accounting, Harassment Beaverton Oregon Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: Seterus Mortgage Beaverton, Oregon