Customer satisfaction commitment: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report

Your Search: off lease only
There may be more specific results for "off lease only"
For more specific results for "off lease only"
Showing 26-50 of 242,686 Found Reports For more specific results for "off lease only"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Creeds Creeds dry cleaning wayspa Owes payment more then $9000 Toronto ontario Nationwide Author: Toronto, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Creeds Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab AKA Keeyana Castellani Marijuana clones cannabis plants teens AKA StrainBank AKA eMarijuanaClones.com MarijuanaClonesLosAngeles.com MarijuanaPlantsOnline.com bmmeUSC@gmail.com StrainBank Ripped me Off Hermaphrodite plants, then Gave me Broad mites on replacement Strain Bank Scammed me San Diego Internet
Author: Riverside, California Drug Dealers: StrainBank Genetics JP Jason Ramirez Biogeneticslab Internet

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Cienega Med Spa, Rose Nadalie-Werz , Tom Werz Vendors Beware! How Cienega Med Spa ripped me off for $11,000 Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Cienega Med Spa Santa Monica, California

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren Michigan Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: Asset Acceptance, LLC. Sal Hernandez Warren , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Kyra Chase Claims to be a psychic she will rip you off and claim to give you a refund for spiritual healing Miami Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Kyra Chase Miami, Florida

Oct 15 2017
Search Quarry Search Quarry is a SCAM - it bait with false info Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Search Quarry Internet

Oct 15 2017
Velocci Model and Talent Management Ripped me off of pay/stole money from me Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling Agencies: Velocci Model and Talent Management http://www.velocci.ca, Ontario

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Pedro Hernandez Pete or PJ left my bathroom half remodeled, ran-off to ripoff other client. San Marcos Texas Author: Luling, Texas Bed & Bath: Pedro Hernandez San Marcos, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Facebook I bought it thru Facebook Facebook internet Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Facebook Internet

mutcoin.com Mutcoin , mutcoin.com False Advertising, Rip Off Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: mutcoin.com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Countryside Chapel...elders Off the Wall MinistriesElder Board Dishonest, bullying, cruel, promise breakers, gossipers, slanderers Baltic Ohio Author: Baltic, Ohio Cult Organizations: Countryside Chapel...elders Baltic, Ohio

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 14 2017
LeDerme Luxe I have not been able to contact this company to cancel this order. The persons name was Zoey. I talked with gave me a phone #8667868241, the number did not go through. I tried goggling them no phone nbr, I do have customer #s 6BCE289A90, 4.95 was for sk Stanton California Author: Ballwin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: LeDerme Luxe ,

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet