Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: office max
There may be more reports for "office max"
For more results perform a general search for "office max"
Showing 26-50 of 11,219 Found Reports For more specific results for "office max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE MAIL DELIVERY WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION COMPLAINTS FROM US Post Office Carrollton Station LOUISIANA DELIBERATELY NOT DELIVERED BECAUSE CARRIER REFUSES TO CONTACT CUSTOMERS TO GET A SIGNATURE New Orleans Louisiana Author: Louisiana Shipping Companies: UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE New Orleans, Louisiana

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
asurion extended warranty results in no service national Internet Author: Norcross, Georgia Miscellaneous Office Services: asurion Internet

Mar 02 2017
Scribble Software, Marina Office, Pure Retail Misrepresented product and failed to deliver even that Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Computer Software: Scribble Software Internet

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Mar 01 2017
JD Byrider I am actually wanting people to know that if JB ByzRyder has done all this things like refuse to repair vehicles under warranty, or charging 3x book value, or even bait and switch these are all illegal and you may be able to file not only civil charges but criminal charges through your states Attorney Generals Office. There may be even fraud ! J.B. ByRider(S) Internet Tell Us... Author: Crestline , Ohio Auto Dealers: JD BYRIDER Internet

Mar 01 2017
Address Change Services US Post Office address change US Post Office address change $1.00 Internet Author: San Gabriel, California Advertising / Deceptive: Address Change Services Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
international award services Office of George Hyde Supervisor of awards and final judging director Kansas city Kansas
Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: international award services Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Amazon.com Does not deliver as promissed Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Miscellaneous Office Services: Amazon.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 24 2017
Harrison Career Institute Medical Office Specialist Oakhurst New Jersey Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Oakhurst, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
OJ Commerce BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Call Them SCAM ARTIST--Read More Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: OJ Commerce Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
madisonseatings.com worn-out dirty aeron chair advertised as open-box New York Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: madisonseatings.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas