Your Search | office max

Jan 25 2016
US Imagaing Systems Overcharging, Saying we placed orders when we didn't, will not let us return Encino California Author: Harrison, New York Office Suppliers & Stationers: US Imagaing Systems Encino, California

Jan 25 2016
United states postal service domestic claims Ripped me off for a laptop they damaged St. Louis Missouri Author: Robertsdale, Alabama United States Post Office: United states postal service domestic claims St. Louis , Missouri

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

29, Report #1282064

Jan 24 2016
judging office and decisions center they sent me documents saying i won 1327940.00 and then requested fee for delivery of this sum of money. i did not pay it. i felt it was a scam. kansas city Kansas Author: west peoria, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: judging office and decisions center kansas city, Kansas

30, Report #1282012

Jan 24 2016
Jan H. Brown Law Jan Brown, Law Office of Jan H. Brown unjust enrichment,breach of privacy,bad faith New York New York
Writ of Mandamus Author: New York Lawyers: Jan H. Brown Law new york, New York

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
OMBUDSMANS OFFICE LAS VEGAS Incompetent, Corrupt, useless, Thieves, Fraud HOA SCAMMERS, RACKETEERING, CORRUPTION,RENTING OUT BANK OWED PROPERTIES las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: OMBUDSMANS OFFICE LAS VEGAS las vegas, Nevada

Jan 21 2016
Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol They have flagged drivers licenses with false, misleading and defamatory statements and they use these statements to harass, intimidate,watch and follow certain individuals. Duncan Oklahoma Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Criminal Justice System: Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Duncan, Oklahoma

Jan 19 2016
Ample Opportunity / Quill Office supplies... Crazy salespeople and liars. Altamonte Springs Florida Quill is the worst Author: Orange city, Florida Small Business Services: Ample Opportunity / Quill Office supplies Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Yes! Properties Lakewood estates They threaten eviction if rent isn't in by the 2nd, but REFUSE to do any maintance work when you report a problem. The office personnel are rude and don't care that sewage is backing up in toilets/sinks/tubs. Refuse to send anyone over. Have spent thousands of dollars repairing what they are supposed to Royce city, texas Nationwide Author: Royse city, Texas Home Owner Associations: Yes! Properties Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Systems Logic Inc Scammed us out of $1617.27 for printer cartridges that were never sent. Los Angeles California Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Miscellaneous Office Services: Star Tickets Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. Be aware of this operation. they operate within the law to prey on their customers. They will lead you to believe that you have an installment loan, when in fact you have a one month loan. The major problem with this type of loan and that they write a new Rip Off SAVANNAH Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. SAVANNAH, Georgia

Jan 16 2016
N2 Publishibg Tyler Pack Beware! Beware! N2 Publishing, owner Tyler pack is a scam artist. That represents Little Valley and other communities and business. We are a small mom and pop shop. We have been duped by con artist N2 publishing, Tyler Pack, He solicited my local office beware beware scamers Response to Cloud's Moving Company's BEWARE report Author: WASHINGTON, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: N2 Publishibg Tyler Pack

Jan 16 2016
Marina Sailing- Max Pekcan When I sold my boat, Marina sailing refused to pay me for the last 5 charters, and over charged me for services Redondo Beach California Author: Tucson, Arizona Boat Dealers: Marina Sailing Redondo Beach, California

Jan 14 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch dealertrack.comCentraldispatch.com Website down again - thousands of brokers and carriers screwed to the max Lake Success New York Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 12 2016
Psychic corner Mindy Mitchell jennie jennie 01/13/2016 This woman was a big SCAM! I went into the office and she gave me a reading it was good but she wanted to help me more so I said yes when I went back she was no longer there I called her she said she was out of town But she can still help me I paid with my credit card and never got the help I needed And now I seen her out with her family she passed me did not know who I was and I been calling her and she will not take my calls do not trust her and do not give her your money how can you tell people you are going to help them and see them and not no who they are Stuart Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic corner Stuart , Florida

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 12 2016
SML Group LTD. Chambers Edwards everything seemed legit; $15/hour training pay and $35/hour thereafter; company wanted to send check for me to deposit and then funds will be available for me to purchase necessary tools to start training fka mini office, Internet Really? Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: SML Group LTD. Internet

Jan 12 2016
Jay Patton Took my money via credit card and never shipped product and had call center give false tracking number for the Post Office. internet Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Attorneys General: Jay Patton Hobbs, New Mexico

Jan 11 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION, Judging Office & Decisions Center, PROCESSING OFFICE / DISTRIBUTION CENTER, CONGRATULATIONS you have just Won, You won a lump-sum jackpot Award of $1,327,940.00 or $2,000,000.00 payable via a 30-year ANNUITY KANSAS CITY Kansas
Author: PLAINFIELD, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
Andrew Weitz formerly Vertius Veritus, Justin Moon, Carol, Marcella I paid Andrew Weitz (Veritus) 16,000 dollars for a modification. After paying this money to the company to Carol and Justin Moon, they claimed I didn't pay the company no money, that I paid Veritus and they are no longer Veritus, so that means I paid no one. This company is a rip off and have a bunch of scam artist working there. My modification never went through and a sign to sell my house was put on my door after working with this company for over a year. Last time I called the office, which was 01/11/16, I was put on hold by Justin Moon and he never came back to the phone. With all of the money I paid this company I could have tried to work out something with my loan company instead. I want my money back! Encino,  California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Andrew Weitiz formerly Vertius Encino, CA,

Jan 11 2016
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decision Center I received a letter Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment that I will be receiving $1,327,940.00 with verified I.D. # 85382192-471273/291859076 provided I pay the $12.00 delivery fee Kansas Kansas Thanks for the report Author: Fairfield, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jan 09 2016
Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who High Street Management, GENRICH Family Office Hickson Chen pretends to be a Investor, Is A fraud. Santa monica California
Living the High Life...HIGH STREET MANAGEMENT ADVISORS, LLC One someone's dollar. Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Hickson Chen, High Street Management is a Fraud, who Santa monica, California

Jan 08 2016
Mend Family Mend Inc MendVIP Medical office scam Orlando Florida Author: Baldwin Park, Florida Doctors: Mend Family Orlando, Florida