OFFICE MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: office max
There may be more specific results for "office max"
For more specific results for "office max"
Showing 26-50 of 11,263 Found Reports For more specific results for "office max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 14 2017
Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2017
Office Depot PPP Protection Plan Wethersfield Connecticut
Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Office Depot

Apr 12 2017
Law Firm A.PS They moved their office and i can not contact again. lawyer in tijuana mexico tijuana Baja California Author: tijuana, California Lawyers: Law Firm A.PS Internet

Apr 12 2017
PC Support Office Asking for a payment for services not rendered North Bergen New Jersey Author: Centerville, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC Support Office North Bergen, New Jersey

Apr 12 2017
Local Records Office Trying to get me to pay $89 for a copy of deed. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Local Records Office Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2017
Bank of America BofA, BoA BofA closed my account without warning Riverdale Nationwide
I see since trump is in office bank of america is now throwing their weight around like wells fargo did closing peoples checking accounts without warning and now wrongful foreclosing Author: Riverdale, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Max Fitness Golds Gym, Max fitness elite, Max fitness express Max Fitness Crooks Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Max Fitness Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 09 2017
locksmith pro.net i lost my key they told me 120 i left came back he told me that he made 2 keys i tried it car turned on then shut off after i had paid him he told me he was not able to program it in he took 430 of my money called office in they told me they was not giving me my money back locksmith pro.net North Carolina Author: Monroe, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: locksmith pros.net North Carolina

Apr 08 2017
Bettie Carmack Attorney Bettie Carmack Attorney Alabama Attorney Generals Office PATHOLOGICAL LIAR POSTS DEFAMATION SHE IS BAD STALKER TOO! SHE ABUSES OTHERS MONTGOMERY Internet Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bettie Carmack Attorney Internet

Apr 08 2017
Anderson Brothers Bank Owners, Jackie at Mullins office and other representatives etal Rippoff, disceiving, harassing crooks Longs, Mullins South Carolina Author: North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Accounting: Anderson Brothers Bank Longs, South Carolina

Apr 06 2017
panda kitchen bath IM writing to tell the experience my Grandmother HAVE with panda . she puechased a kitchen from panda in 4/2014 she had to pay in full that was 6400.00 . as of 4/2017 she still do not have her kitchen nor her money back. the company was located in north miami beach fl .they move she wasnt aware that the company move no call no letters nothing. so she send a cerified letter to the doral office it its was direct to the manager. att manager it wasnt accepted.return to sender . Panda kitchen company havent return my GRANDMOTHER MONEY TO HER ITS BEEN SCENE 2014. THE COMPANY / manager there they very shady. havent got in touch, this is a bad company beware this is her experience had with them and the problem not SOLVE. . Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: panda kitchen bath miami,

Apr 03 2017
Strang Architure Max Strang, Jason Adams Deceived Coconut Grove, Florida Max Strang , Max Strang Architecture, Author: Florida Architects & Designers: Strang Architure Coconut Grove,, Florida

Mar 31 2017
Englander & Chicoine - Law office of ELCPC - Edward S. Englander - Denise Chicoine - Shannon Slaughter - Alyssa M. Holmes THE LAW OFFICE OF Englander & Chicoine - Law office of ELCPC - Edward S. Englander - Denise Chicoine - Shannon Slaughter - Alyssa M. Holmes ::: THIS FIRM VIOLATED IT'S CONTRACTS, SUED IT'S CLIENTS OUT OF JURISDICTION VIA CONTRACT AND MISUSED RETAINER FEES. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS FIRM! Boston Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Attorneys & Legal Services: Englander & Chicoine Boston, Massachusetts

Mar 29 2017
Texas office of attorney general Ripped of my husband for a $170.00 Temple Texas
Author: Belton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Texas office of attorney general TX

Mar 27 2017
GOptions.com; Go Trading Technologies Ltd; Max Caleman; I was ripped-off of $23,00.00 in options trading after I was tricked to change to Managed Traded Account, no one communicates with me again. Dominica Roseau
Author: Cicero, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: GOptions.com Dominica, Other

Mar 27 2017
anchoryourassets.com lease guaranty www.anchoryourassetsinc.com- anchor your assets reviews anchoryourassets.com lease guaranty scam bait and switch fraud company beware new york at a fake virtual office Internet Author: new rochelle, Georgia Credit Services: anchoryourassets.com lease guaranty Internet

Mar 26 2017
bigbrooklynrooms.com  1501 Broadway 12th Floor nice website nice office BIG SCAM New York New York Author: Queens, New York Realtors: bigbrooklynrooms.com New York, New York

Mar 25 2017
Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Tate & kirlin Associates Inc send me a notice that they are a collection office that they need to collect $179.97 from me! the creditors TRS limited are the creditor? on the bottom of the letter, they request that I write my credit card # to send them $179.97 Nationwide Author: Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
A.S. Alarm Services gotomyalarm.comalarmbillingservices.com Cen Com, Inc. American Digital Alarm Office Manager Kirkland Washington
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin On-Line Business: A.S. Alarm Services Internet

MAAS Computers ICloud unlock & tax evasion nothing pre-priced Toronto Ontario
Only Apple can unlock iCloud with Apple receipt and it's free Author: Toronto , Ontario Office Suppliers & Stationers: MAAS Computers Toronto , Ontario

Mar 25 2017
CARID.COM wayne,max,martin,adriana placed order, promised 4 day delivery, took 10 days, advertise easy return, will not send ra # to return cranbury nj Internet Author: HARROGATE, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: CARID.COM Internet

Mar 25 2017
HOME MAX REALTY INTERNATIONAL BROKER- ALICE Real Estate Broker CROOK Lantana Florida
Author: , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: HOME MAX REALTY INTERNATIONAL Lantana, Florida