Your Search | office max

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 20 2015
Staples Hoover, AL Staples Hoover, AL Staples in Hoover print department purposely messed my advertising package up and will never have my business anymore! hoover Alabama Author: HOOVER, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Hoover, AL hoover, Alabama

Sep 20 2015
Stripe Credit Card Processor Closed Account and Refuses to Respond to Repeated Requests to Refund Our Guest From My Back Office Only-line based Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe Credit Card Processor Internet

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 18 2015
Live Scribe Live scribe Ripps off students none listed Internet Author: lamar, South Carolina Miscellaneous Office Services: Live Scribe Internet

Sep 18 2015
Box Office Tickets of Omaha Nebraksa Overcharged! Omaha Nebraska Author: Kirkwood, Missouri Sales People: Box Office Tickets of Omaha NE Omaha,

Sep 18 2015
les trading company ivan costantinovpeter nasimov no bussiness ,no office just open space , the guy is superliierw burgas Nationwide
Author: kibutz meggido, Other Liars: les trading company Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 18 2015
The finger companies Heather Ellis 2900 w dallas Heather Ellis return my money! I gave deposit to rent apartment they told me it is not availbe and refuse to give me my deposit back. When I came to the office to pick up the check hey threat me calling the police Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Landlords: The finger companies Houston , Texas

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Primier Promotion Group, P.P.G., I.S.M. Main Office, Jim Rutherford Immediate payment Notification 23,762.00 dollars Plainview New York Author: Kings Mountain,, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Primier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 16 2015
law office of united States credit service Law office of USCS. James Walker threatening jail probation Levi's against what I own East Brooklyn New York Author: Princeton, Indiana Collection Agencies: law office of united States credit service East Brooklyn, New York

Sep 16 2015
judging office & decision center Larry hourd award notification commission kansas, city Nationwide Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: judging office &decision center Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Asylum Office - Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate Arlington Asylum Office; Miami Asylum Office; Houston Asylum Office Asylum Office Is Bigoted Towards Religious Minorities Arlington Virginia Author: Virginia Legal Process Services: Asylum Office - Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate Arlington, Virginia

Sep 15 2015
twicenu theofficepros office products deerfield beach Florida
Author: pompano, Florida Optical Products & Repair: twicenu deerfield beach, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Dr. Newton's Naturals Michael Pinkus Phone sales agent blatantly lied about how many servings per container of their cal max formula. He said one container was 20 days at 2 servings per day. So the package comes and the label reads ONE serving per day, effectively doubling the price I was being charged. Oh and get this. When I questioned the shipping charge of 14.95 he specifically said, I can't imagine that a small shipping fee would stand in your way of this great product. Funny, when I went to get return authorization, NO WAY would they refund that insignificant shipping charge. Really sad that a company like this can make it to where you don't want to trust any of them. S Portland Maine Author: Euless, Texas Alternative Health: Dr. Newton's Naturals S Portland, Maine

Sep 14 2015
Crimal Justice Law Office Kevin Williams . John Williams I had three warrants for my arrest and they were filled in my name and before that happens i should call them and settle up with them with a debit or credit card.  Internet Author: New Boston, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Crimal Justice Law Office Internet

Sep 13 2015
Attorney Scott Hjelm Scott Hjelm was my attorney and he literally did nothing but take my money. He never once tried to help me with my case, he never returned phone calls and he was always busy or not in the office when I needed to see him. Scott is NOT a good attorney and he does NOT help whatsoever. Tulsa Oklahoma What a load of crap Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Scott Hjelm Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sep 13 2015
Malik Hamid Zaman Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty, American Immigration Through Realty, Great Properties In South Florida Malik Zaman, Con-Artist Realtor of South Florida and Canada West Palm Beach Florida
REPORT MALIK to FBI, POLICE AUTHORITIES Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Internet

Sep 12 2015
Allstate Insurance - Rob Martin Agency I pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance - when I went into the office to complain the woman agreed Yes, you do pay a ridiculous amount for car insurance Warren Ohio Author: Warren, Ohio Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Warren, Ohio

Sep 10 2015
Award Notification Commission Yarry Haurva appears to be the Office of Director-Representative Signature I was sent a Certified Award by the ANC indicating that I'm was preselected to win a cash payment, and was to submit a premium fee of $14.89, and this offer was mandatory to be considered a winner, which was paid with a check. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: North Miami, Florida Liars: Award Notification Commission KANSAS City , Kansas

Sep 10 2015
Ireland Riona Network Foundations Hi I am here to report a scam that an individual by the name Ireland Riona had emailed me from craigslist saying i got a job to be an office assistant at network foundations she made me do an online application London Internet Ireland Riona Network Foundations Author: Bell, California Credit Card Fraud: Ireland Riona Internet

Sep 09 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
The Graduation rate at Northwestern College is very low 24% Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 09 2015
06:31 AM LLC US Godaddgy Cheated us, our websites are down for the last 20 days, even after purchased 2 packages from them. Called to indian office, no one is answering properly, and given a voice mail number in US. They are doing the same limited services to over 1,20,000 clients across India. No where the office address even updated. North America Nationwide Author: New Delhi, Idaho Web Hosting: LLC US Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Kevin Fox Jason Biggs Kevin Fox is portaying himself as an Attorney and Jason Biggs as the Attorney General, that is a joke, they are neither. Kevin Fox took $2947.29 to have gone to our Mortgage Co. which it did not, I had asked for receipt from him and nothing, I called my Bank to Cancel these Checks couldn't do it they had cashed them. I sent the last check via Certified Mail, and the check was sent to a home address not even an office. Ladera Ranch CA. Author: Antioch, California Loan Modification: Kevin Fox Internet