Your Search | office max

Oct 03 2016
Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Judith Medina / Judith Murino Unprofessional, Unstable, Avoid At All Costs!!! Oakhurst New Jersey
TWO DWI CONVICTIONS Author: edgewater, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Judith Max Permanent Cosmetics - AKA: Judith Medina / Judith Murino Oakhurst, New Jersey

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
DistroKid Stole Royalties New York, New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: DistroKid Internet

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,

Sep 27 2016
Care Plus toner scam, called to verify Information to send phone invoice Santa Ana CA
Author: Port Orchard, Washington Office Suppliers & Stationers: Care Plus Port Orchard, Washington

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
BOGUS POSTING Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio I am rewording this to take blame off of Traci Burrington. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
Reliable Office Solutions Reliable Terrible Service, strong arm tactics, Waited months for buyout check, UNRELIABLE ! Staten Island New York Author: Long Island, New York Printing & Copy Services: Reliable Office Solutions Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
Lifemates/ Elite Singles Canada Corporation aka Lifemates is a scam. Head Office Ontario Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta Dating Services: Lifemates Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Ed Quinteros International Office Solutions, Orange, California Ed Quinteros -- MOVED Author: Glendale, California Loans: Edgar A Quinteros DBA International Office Solutions Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

College Ticket Office .com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 19 2016
Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Twisters Gymnastics and Cheer Boca RatonTwisters Gymnastics Parties & Cheer - Performing ArtsAmerican Twisters, Inc. Merchant Credit Crad Fraud - Unauthroized Charges - In-House Scam - Office Manager Hankering for Income Boca Raton Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Physical Therapists: Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida