OFFICE DEPOT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: office depot
There may be more specific results for "office depot"
For more specific results for "office depot"
Showing 1-25 of 50,673 Found Reports For more specific results for "office depot"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Alamo Car Rental Lisbon Portugal Alamo insurance extortion Corp office not shown on website Nationwide Author: Tequesta, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Box Office Ticket Center Total Rip-Off; Charged 150% Over Real Price Hialaeh Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Center Hialaeh, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
Duct Depot Duct Depot NJ, Duct Jersey Scam Company, BEWARE!!! Dumont (other states as well) New Jersey Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Internet

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 15 2017

Oct 14 2017

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 13 2017
Rich Cosner Rich Cosner & Associates Rich Cosner OCRich Cosner & Associates RiversideRich Cosner & Associates OCPrudential California Realty Rancho Cucamonga Didn't pay for Cleaning Services provided to his Real Estate Broker Office, Closed that office and Re Open under different Name to avoid paying his vendors. Yorba Linda, California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Realtors: Rich Cosner Yorba Linda,, California

Oct 13 2017
Bee Dezigned DISAPPOINTING STOCK AND SLOW DELIVERY THIROUL WOLLOGONG Internet Author: Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: Bee Dezigned Internet

Oct 12 2017
Payne & Richards Sent paper work to my husband under the pretenses that they were the Comptroller office Bakersfield California Author: Conroe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Payne & Richards Bakersfield, California

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
Duct Depot Dmitry Dmitry ripped my mother on law for $1200 dollars for some duct cleaning work and even had the nerve to follow her to the BANK! Bergen County No Address Author: New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Law Offices of Jordan Diamond Jordan Diamond Law Office Jordan Diamond Law Despegar Time Share Law Jordan Diamond Time Share Scam Ripoff Timeshare Scam Fraud Fake Redondo Beach California Author: Olympia, Washington Lawyers: Law Offices of Jordan Diamond Redondo Beach, California

Oct 11 2017
Skinmatics/Solagenics I pursued this company through the California attorney general’s office and received written notification from the company that they had credited my initial payment method. This was on September 22, 2017. Anaheim California Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Skin Care: Skinmatics/Solagenics , California