OFFICE MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: office max
There may be more specific results for "office max"
For more specific results for "office max"
Showing 51-75 of 11,296 Found Reports For more specific results for "office max"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Local records office Annapolis Maryland Author: Glen Burnie , Maryland Title and Escrow Services: Local records office Annapolis , Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. This company is a scam! They came to our office to test our backflow and told us that it had failed and needed to be replaced. We had a reputabale plumber come and test the same backflow and they confirmed that it had passed. Backflow Inspection is not honest! Terrible company. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Utility Companies: Backflow Inspection Repairs & Plumbing, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Salt Armour SA Co SAFishing.com SA Team Never shipped my order, tracking number shows item never brought to post office Internet
Author: Webster, Texas Fishing: Salt Armour Internet

Apr 18 2017
Office Trailers Sales OfficeTrailerSales.com OfficeTrailerSales.com Does Not Rent Trailers Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Office Trailers Sales Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

58, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
child support office(temple hills,md) lurden elizabeth duarte im neing sending documents/proof of full custody and divorce from my stepdaughter to this office they never put any attention to my situation,meantime the mother of my stepdaughter is cashing checks from child support for the last 3 years without being in the same household or supporting her kid.is this a ripoff or fraud to the md state? temple hills Maryland What? Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: child support office(temple hills,md) temple hills, Maryland

Apr 16 2017
Max vapor online Evaperev Internet Author: Cleveland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Max vapor online Internet

Apr 14 2017
Law Office of Frank Adamo charged 275.00 for ILLEGAL ADVICE Phoenix Arizona
NO ETHICAL VIOLATION per AZ State BAR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Office of Frank Adamo Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2017
Office Depot PPP Protection Plan Wethersfield Connecticut
Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Office Depot

Apr 12 2017
Law Firm A.PS They moved their office and i can not contact again. lawyer in tijuana mexico tijuana Baja California Author: tijuana, California Lawyers: Law Firm A.PS Internet

Apr 12 2017
PC Support Office Asking for a payment for services not rendered North Bergen New Jersey Author: Centerville, Ohio Computer Fraud: PC Support Office North Bergen, New Jersey

Apr 12 2017
Local Records Office Trying to get me to pay $89 for a copy of deed. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Local Records Office Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2017
Bank of America BofA, BoA BofA closed my account without warning Riverdale Nationwide
I see since trump is in office bank of america is now throwing their weight around like wells fargo did closing peoples checking accounts without warning and now wrongful foreclosing Author: Riverdale, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Max Fitness Golds Gym, Max fitness elite, Max fitness express Max Fitness Crooks Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Max Fitness Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 09 2017
locksmith pro.net i lost my key they told me 120 i left came back he told me that he made 2 keys i tried it car turned on then shut off after i had paid him he told me he was not able to program it in he took 430 of my money called office in they told me they was not giving me my money back locksmith pro.net North Carolina Author: Monroe, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: locksmith pros.net North Carolina

Apr 08 2017
Bettie Carmack Attorney Bettie Carmack Attorney Alabama Attorney Generals Office PATHOLOGICAL LIAR POSTS DEFAMATION SHE IS BAD STALKER TOO! SHE ABUSES OTHERS MONTGOMERY Internet Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bettie Carmack Attorney Internet

Apr 08 2017
Anderson Brothers Bank Owners, Jackie at Mullins office and other representatives etal Rippoff, disceiving, harassing crooks Longs, Mullins South Carolina Author: North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Accounting: Anderson Brothers Bank Longs, South Carolina

Apr 06 2017
panda kitchen bath IM writing to tell the experience my Grandmother HAVE with panda . she puechased a kitchen from panda in 4/2014 she had to pay in full that was 6400.00 . as of 4/2017 she still do not have her kitchen nor her money back. the company was located in north miami beach fl .they move she wasnt aware that the company move no call no letters nothing. so she send a cerified letter to the doral office it its was direct to the manager. att manager it wasnt accepted.return to sender . Panda kitchen company havent return my GRANDMOTHER MONEY TO HER ITS BEEN SCENE 2014. THE COMPANY / manager there they very shady. havent got in touch, this is a bad company beware this is her experience had with them and the problem not SOLVE. . Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: panda kitchen bath miami,

Apr 03 2017
Strang Architure Max Strang, Jason Adams Deceived Coconut Grove, Florida Max Strang , Max Strang Architecture, Author: Florida Architects & Designers: Strang Architure Coconut Grove,, Florida