OKLAHOMA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oklahoma insurance commissioner
There may be more specific results for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
For more specific results for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Action Propane Action Duvivan John Colby from Action Propane came to my home and stole my propane tank that I bought from him for my mother who is know dead. Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Action Propane Ponca City, Oklahoma

May 23 2017
First Financial Incorporated Received a letter stating that I had won $250,000.00 I didn't fall for it. Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Insurance Agencies: First Financial Incorporated Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Epic roofing enterprise Lynn sutton,Queeny davis aka insurance claims specialist.lol Wants to pay $$ for them to get on roof and make look like storm damage Palmetto Georgia
This is a Bogus Report that has Nothing to do with Roofing Author: Cobb, Georgia Small Business Services: Epic roofing enterprise Palmetto , Georgia

May 19 2017
Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Nelson Auto Group Treated me poorly, poor customer Service, repaired poorly Broken arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Broken arrow, Oklahoma

May 19 2017
Keystone chevrolet Misleading, lied, extremely pushy Sand Springs Oklahoma Author: Drumright, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Keystone chevrolet Sand Springs , Oklahoma

May 18 2017
Supreme Garcinia Kept sending reorders. Kept charging without permission San Diego California
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Supreme Garcinia San Diego , California

May 17 2017
Safeco Insurance Stall and avoid complete payments to me from accidents using their own estimator claim prior damages Los Angeles, CA California; nationwide Author: Sun Valley, Nevada Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
sterling mccall hyuandai they lied to me about having gap insurance Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: sterling mccall hyuandai Houston, Texas

May 17 2017
Jillian Mai Thi, Jillian Epperly Farmers Insurance Group Sacramento CA Quack Holistic Sacramento California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly Internet

May 17 2017
Canal Insurance Not pay out monies for auto accident Greenville South Carolina Author: Long Beach, California Liars: Canal Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

May 17 2017
Maaco Nelson Gomez, 2115 Sadau Ct, Denton, TX 76210Phone: (940) 220-6073Danielle RPO Box 650293Dallas, TX 75265- 0293W: 214-570-6078 F: 877.786.5577 odriguez I turned my car in to get painted, I got it back with more damage than when it went in. There is evidence that car had been crashed Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 Texas
Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Maaco Dallas, TX 75265- 0293 , Texas

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 16 2017
Slots Garden Casino Denied Payout and locked me out of my account. Internet Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Garden Casino Internet

May 16 2017
Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Deceptive Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: VINITA, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Nationwide

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide

May 15 2017
American Specialty Health American Specialty Health creates bogus loopholes and convenient mistakes that result in denial of chiropractic care San Mateo California Author: BURLINGAME, California Health Insurance: American Specialty Health Nationwide

May 15 2017
Alucia Misleading/deceptive advertisement of product Internet Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Skin Care: Alucia Internet

May 15 2017
Topsclassicalart I ordered a pink Coach Edie bag. The bag I got is pink, but it's not even the same style or shade and the quality is terrible. Internet
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Luggage & Leather Goods: Topsclassicalart Internet

May 15 2017
LA skin Ripping me off and won't answer my phone calls FU**ING fu** heads Greenwood village Colorado Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Skin Care: LA skin Greenwood village , Colorado

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,