OKLAHOMA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oklahoma insurance commissioner
There may be more reports for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
For more results perform a general search for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Shop NHL Jersey, tsrmkt.com, Jessica@shopfromsite.com NHL Jersey distributor based in China, Fraudulent San Fransisco California Author: Lawton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: tsrmkt.com San Fransisco , California

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 28 2017
healthcare.gov obamacare Incorrect Agent information and action costs my daughter coverage - and me money Nationwide Author: indian harbour beach, Florida Health Insurance: healthcare.gov Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
Statefarm ins Terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Holly, Michigan Car Insurance: Statefarm ins Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide Finally Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Golf Tailor LLC Golf Tailor Phone order turns into $29 monthly charges for email subscription NEVER ordered-SCAM Edmond Oklahoma Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Sporting Goods: Golf Tailor LLC Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Holly Goodman, State Farm, Holly Goodman is THE WORST Insurance Agent EVER! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Holly Goodman State Farm Agent Lilburn , Georgia

Mar 24 2017
Best Drug Rehab RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Best Drug Rehabilitation feels that customer satisfaction is one of the most important components in the recovery process. Our facility helps to determine the best methods of treatment for clients. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
one mother to another Author: okc, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Battlecreeek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Best Drug Rehab will continue to find ways to assist clients to have a better experience in treatment. The facility will study and implement the most effective recovery methods. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Best Drug Rehab pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: okc, Oklahoma Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. manistee/battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
A resource for you Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Manistee , Michigan

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 21 2017
Crawford and Co. Insurance Grace DavisCelisse Allen ALL CLAIMS DENIED WITH FOR EXTREME DAMAGE IN TRANSIT WITH UPS Fort Worth, Texas Author: Corona del Mar, California Insurance Companies: Crawford and Co. Insurance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 20 2017
Dongs Guns and Ammo !!!Legal Theft Alert!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: Dongs Guns and Ammo Tulsa , Oklahoma

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 18 2017
Barb Cherep LegalShield Scam!!!! Possibly Barbara Scam! She is Selling an app off a Piramid company that scams people out of their money!! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Barb Cherep LegalShield Scam!!!! Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Ascend Garcinia Charged me 79.95 for free trial offer Internet
Author: altus, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Ascend Garcinia Internet

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon