OKLAHOMA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: oklahoma insurance commissioner
There may be more specific results for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
For more specific results for "oklahoma insurance commissioner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Todd Bockman Bockman creative media Trying to sue us for $25,000 Sapulpa Oklahoma Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma TV Production Studios: Todd Bockman Sapulpa , Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
safe path insurance George Sabando ask to pay 7,000.00 dollars for a refund and never happen.they ripp me off. New York New York Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Insurance Companies: safe path insurance New York, New York

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide A Few Problems and Maybe Solutions Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Prayers By Letters Keeps sending me mail even after putting return to sender no longer wishing to receive mail. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Wheeling, West Virginia Attorney Generals: Prayers By Letters Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
Aflac Scammed me into buying insurance taking all my money Author: Abington, Massachusetts Insurance Companies: Aflac ,

Oct 17 2017
Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Sent me a bottle of Complete CDC I did not order . I do not want Doral, Fl. Florida Author: Checotah,, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Complete AQP/TR Fulfilment Doral, Fl.,

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
black wolf consulting, gallagher Williams manny, cigna health insurance did not forward premiums paid health insurance and now getting no benefits after premiums were paid monee Illinois Author: lasalle, Illinois Insurance Agencies: black wolf consulting monee, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Barbados police force Commissioner of policeAttorney general The corrupt cant resolve corruption Barbados Author: Christchurch, Other Consumer Services: Barbados police force ,

Oct 17 2017
Perrenial Care Did not cancel the plan correctly when I called / misleading information Internet Author: Anaheim, California Health Insurance: Perrenial Care Internet

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Simple Health Internet Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Health Insurance: Simple Health Internet

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Something is out of sync here. Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Wilco Life / Conseco Life Raised Premium 400% Atlanta Nationwide Author: st petersburg, Florida Insurance Companies: Wilco Life / Conseco Life Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
DHS/CPS Duncan Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Child Protective Services: DHS/CPS Duncan, Oklahoma