Your Search | oklahoma insurance commissioner

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2016
Edifi Financial Aid Services They never paid my tuition fees after my parents invested in the program. Albany New York Author: Blackwell, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Edifi Financial Aid Services Albany, New York

Nov 28 2016
Scott Dolan, Montego Pools, Dolan Pools Pool contractor takes money, skips jobs, causes damage, defective work, poor subs, inadequate insurance Forsyth Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pool Builders: Scott Dolan Forsyth, Georgia

Nov 26 2016
State Farm car insurance State Farm insurance scam- won't pay you on claim! Pittsburgh, pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: State Farm car insurance Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Bluebird American express Put account in negative Nationwide I'm A Little Curious Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Liberty Life Insurance Cash Value Ripoff Greenville South Carolina Author: McDowell, Kentucky Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Insurance Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 24 2016
TVC Marketing violated their contract agreement Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: TVC Marketing Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 23 2016
GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WONT ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet Author: Rosedale, Virginia Junk Dealers: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION Internet

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Shannon Perren - State Farm Premium Price Gouging Marietta, Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Insurance Agencies: Shannon Perren - State Farm Marietta, , Georgia

Nov 23 2016
Asurion Sprints Insurance Company Denied my claim, basically called me a liar Nashville Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
USSA - Car Insurance USSA Will not return my call. San Antonio Texas Nationwide What??? Author: Navarre, Florida Car Insurance: USSA - Car Insurance Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Kendra and Joel Wiland , J. David Jewelry, store in Broken Arrow, www.jdavidjewelry.com , j David jewelry Rude, dishonest, crooked, arrogant, double handed, rip offs Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: J. David Jewelry , jdavidjewelry.com, www.jdavidjewelry.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Attorney randy lee bumgardener He took 3000 dollars of mine for my divorce and did 1 court appreance and when he found out my ex was wire tapping,mirroring, my phones and emails he told me not to call him again and hung me out to dry Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney randy lee bumgardener Okc, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
Camping World Insurance Fraud, Unethical Practices Chichester New Hampshire Author: Raymond, New Hampshire RV Dealers: Camping World Chichester, New Hampshire