Your Search | old gold

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 23 2016
etopmarket etopmarket on ebay.com camera return Dayton,NJ NJ Author: old hickory, Tennessee Cameras & Video: etopmarket Internet

Aug 23 2016
AlbionMall AlbionMall albion online,Gold/silver Scam Internet Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AlbionMall Internet

Aug 22 2016
Public partnership llc Ppl Back at it again. August 2016. Won't accept time sheets in Pennsylvania. Trying to pass the buck on the home health agencies. Same old story Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Everett , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Public partnership llc Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 22 2016
Liberty award authority Lawrence Holcomb, transfer agent John Bartholomew, president Took money did not follow through Old Bethpage, New York 1108-9018 New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Liberty award authority NY

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

8, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Had me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

Aug 19 2016
Lithia Hyundai of Reno Hyundai Service Reno Don’t EVER go to this dealership. My mother, a 75 year old senior citizen, had Lithia Hyundai of Reno replace her front axles in her 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 Wheel Drive .  Reno Nevada
This domain has receipts proof of evidence Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Lithia Hyundai of Reno Reno, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Ireland's Employees Steal from Customers then Management Refuse to Contact You Gold Beach Oregon Author: Sonoma, California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Gold Beach, Oregon

Aug 19 2016
Justcloud I used this internet backup company and cancelled my service in March. I just received a charge for $24.95 and it said it was a yearly charge. I never authorized that and believe they are doing this to all of their customers, new and old. United Kingdom Internet Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Internet Services: justcloud Internet

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 18 2016
Check Care System Aka Susan aka Barbara Cooper IDIOT BULLY OLD LADY aka Barbara Cooper aka Susan Casselberry, Florida 32707 Florida Author: LandOLakes, Florida Questionable Activities: Check Care System Casselberry, Florida 32707, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 12 2016
Dusty Old Cars Nashua New Hampshire Author: South Berwick, Maine Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

18, Report #1320428

Aug 11 2016
old bag of nails outta control management westerville Ohio Author: grovecity , Ohio Restaurants: old bag of nails westerville, Ohio

Aug 11 2016
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company They refused to issue a life insurance policy for my ten year old autistic son based on him having autism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Leesburg , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Aug 10 2016
GOLD SILVER GROUP- Rick Dougherty Gold Silver Group RIPPED ME OFF!!! Culver City, California Nationwide resolved Author: WALDEN, New York Gold & Silver Investments: GOLD SILVER GROUP Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Rivieira Fitness I paid for 18 months in advance 3 months ago, they are forcing us to GOLD gyms, I would have joined that one if i wanted to, but did not because its further away, it smells in there like BO and its really crowded. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Health Spas: Rivieira Fitness Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Gold Silver Group Rick Dougherty DO NOT CALL OR DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GROUP! STAY AWAY! Culver City California resolved Author: Walden, New York Gold & Silver Investments: Gold Silver Group Culver City, California

Aug 10 2016
Director of Sales David Mehlhorn with Redtail Technology posts fake 5 star review
Author: Gold River, California Computer Programmers: Redtail Technology Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 09 2016
Landress Auto Salvage Purchased what I was told to be a Good low mileage Rearend for a chevrolet 3.42. What arrives is a old wore out rear end with the shock brackets broke off. More slack(wear) in this(good) rearend the the one I am replacing because of wear. Was told that I could ship back at my expence and get some money back. Its not my fault that they sent junk parts that were suppose to be inspected. No way this company sent this part believing that it was a good part. This company just simply pedals junk nothing more. Avoid this company at all cost. Bonify Florida Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Auto Parts: Landress Auto Salvage Bonify, Florida