Your Search | old west publications

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Turnkey Auto omnisure Check is in the mail scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Mount Clare, West Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Turnkey Auto West Palm Beach , Florida

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire info@thedealempire.com did not recive my order ! but took money out of my account Internet Author: Cameron, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 30 2016
fivepoints15 SELLING OF 13 YEAR OLD PRODUCT AS NEW ON EBAY INDIANA Internet Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Dental Services: fivepoints15 Internet

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Karina Bibicheff Vita Medspa Pick a doctor that's a specialist in plastic surgery and liposuction Glen head / Old brookville New York Author: Hempstead, New York Plastic Surgeons: Karina Bibicheff glen head, New York

Nov 29 2016
Fan Authentics Internet Author: Reedsville, West Virginia Sporting Goods: Fan Authentics Internet

Nov 29 2016
Brad's Cars Problem Vehicle Murray Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Dealers: Brad's Cars Murray, Utah

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
Sensible Auto Lending Not so Sensible...horrible customer care Old Saybrook CT Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Car Financing: Sensible Auto Lending Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 28 2016
Deal Empire I purchased 2 sets of hair curlers on 11/09/16. Messaged back from them that my order was on it's way. 11/28.16 still no tracking or merchandise I ordered. Order # DE149201 Author: Keyser, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
KnownHost KnownHost LLC Lost six months of my content, no refund West Chester Pennsylvania Backup drive was full Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Web Hosting: KnownHost West Chester, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
All Makes Vac & Sew Vac Supplies that truly Suck Torrance California Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance , California

Nov 26 2016
Nutra Way,UT & Beauty Way,UT Never purchased, charged $89.79+$87.97=$177.76 to my Citibank credit card.  Utah State Internet Author: West New York, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Nutra Way,UT Internet

Nov 25 2016
Braggs used cars Lemon car Barboursville Internet Author: Huntington, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Braggs used cars Internet

Dent king Scammed 16 years old of fixing dent Sanford Florida
Author: Sanford, Florida Auto Repair Service: Dent king Sanford , Florida

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 24 2016
Mattress By Appointment previously known as Carolina Bedding Direct Mattress business scam Jacksonville Florida Nationwide Author: charleston, West Virginia Mattress Stores: Mattress By Appointment Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez West Coast, Golden Star Realty, MCR realty West Coast Realty, AKA MCR Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos California
MCR Realty Author: whittier, California Realtors: West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos,