OMAHA TRUCK CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: omaha truck center
There may be more specific results for "omaha truck center"
For more specific results for "omaha truck center"
Showing 1-25 of 22,522 Found Reports For more specific results for "omaha truck center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Nebraska Stain and Seal Ruined the deck, grass, plants, and concrete patio below. Refuses to issue refund or fix the issue Omaha Nebraska
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Paint & Wallpaper: Nebraska Stain and Seal Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 21 2017
Voodoo Love center Angie Voodoo, love spells, spells, lover, scam, texas, angie, houston Houston Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Voodoo Love center Internet

Jul 21 2017
Tax Group Center SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY CALABASAS California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Group Center CALABASAS, California

Jul 21 2017
Presbyterian Infusion Center Neglects & Abuses Patients Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Presbyterian Infusion Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
SimpleHealth Want credit card over phone, hang up on you if not Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Insurance: SimpleHealth Florida

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Truxperts INC Dave McAuleyDennis McAuley Dave McAuley, who is a half owner of Truxperts INC out of Wetaskwin/Falun Alberta Canada does not pay his bills, nor honor his word or any items that he sells. He has a so called truck dealershsip, but if you look at his ads on Kijiji he basically is selling anything and everything including farm animals? Wetaskwin Alberta
Author: Wetaskwin, Alberta Truck Dealers: Truxperts INC Wetaskwin, Alberta

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Jetcoin Brent, Scott Chandler 2057438866 and 2565385758 Promised to pay a return on money/bitcoin given to them . Author: Omaha, Nebraska Home Based Business: Jetcoin

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Peach state freightliner forest park Scamming with false diagnostic Forest park Georgia
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Peach state freightliner forest park Forest park, Georgia

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS 8779775771 ON Scam ! They charge you fees you do not know where it comes from Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 17 2017
freight center freightcenter.com freightcenter.com Hidden charges and holding delivery hostage Internet Author: Camarillo, California Trucking Companies: freight center freightcenter.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
A plus Auto Center Fraud Colton California Author: yucca valley, California Auto Dealers: A plus Auto Center Colton, California