Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: omaha truck center
There may be more reports for "omaha truck center"
For more results perform a general search for "omaha truck center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Attorney Generals: United States TRUCK Driving School Sterling heights , Michigan

Feb 14 2017
Fulfillment Center Supreme Health shown on the bottle not sure844-965-6886 is the phone number as well Fulfillment Center Fulfillment Center San Diego California Author: wilmington, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment center San Diego, California

Feb 14 2017
ROCKET CAR WASH ROCKET CAR WASH PUT DEEP SCRATCHES IN MY TRUCK HOOD AND FENDER AGREED TO PAY TO FIX THEN TOLD ME I WAS SOL BOISE Idaho Author: BOISE, Idaho Car Washes: ROCKET CAR WASH BOISE, Idaho

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 13 2017
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet
Help me Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Hilltop Bicycles, NJ DO NOT TRUST THEM!! Summit New Jersey Author: Omaha, Nebraska Liars: Hilltop Bicycles, NJ Summit, New Jersey

Feb 12 2017
Samratin Law Center National Home Preservation Predatorial Foreclosure Assistance California Author: Newark, New Jersey Legal Services: Samratin Law Center Internet

Feb 12 2017
United/LBS Insurance Mutual of Omaha Salesman came and sold me a policy.Never received policy.Now I sold house, still billed Nationwide Report them to the insurance commissioner for your state Author: Missouri Insurance Companies: United/LBS Insurance Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
award processing center award notification commission, they use various names all out of Kansaspo box 2905 Kansas city,kansas 66110Edward Kuoblau award director award processing center Kansas city Kansas Author: east orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: award processing center Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 10 2017
LEDs 4 Less, Halo Kit Source, Alpha Offroad, Savage Lighting LED, Bestledsforless.com, alphaoffroading.com, mkt.com/halo-kit-source False Advertising, Unreachable, Dishonest Business Practices Gladstone Oregon Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

40, Report #1352006

Feb 09 2017
Kelles Transport Services KTS This company in managed by bigoted racist neo-n**i tattooed racists. They withold wages make lies up damage company equipment then blame you. The descent people who do work there only stay there shortly before they are replaced by unqualified individuals. They are petty and small minded. Falsely reporting to the dac reports to get their own back. Sorry i am buying my own truck so screw you all. Cause your crap won't work. HA HA HA!!!! West Valley City Utah Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Kelles Transport Services West Valley City, Utah

Feb 09 2017
Corporate Compliance Center Corporate Ripeoff Scam Sacramento California Author: Oakland, California Consumer Services: Corporate Compliance Center Sacramento, California

Feb 09 2017
A N auto sales inc Tow my vehicle and tore up the front and my gate in my yard Corsicana Texas Author: Corsicana, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: A N auto sales inc Corsicana , Texas

Feb 09 2017
Maxwell Collision Center of Austin Geico Incompétent Service, Theft of vehicle Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Maxwell Collision Center of Austin Austin, Texas

Feb 08 2017
Heavenly French Bulldogs RIPOFF* AVOID* Copeland Oklahoma Author: Omaha, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Heavenly French Bulldogs copeland, Oklahoma

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 08 2017
National Auto Academy The training you have to pay for??!! It's a SCAM Auburn Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: National Auto Academy Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Walmart Automotive-Commerce Auto Center We are TIRED of being charged double!! Commecre Georgia Author: Homer, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Walmart Automotive-Commerce Commecre, Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington

Feb 07 2017
City Super Shop City Motors Fraud Thief Liar Carter Lake Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: City Super Shop Carter Lake, Iowa