Your Search | omaha truck center

Jun 27 2016
Elite Exteriors Failure to follow through on warranty Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Roofing Companies: Elite Exteriors Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Giveaway Auto Sales DISHONEST LIARS!! SCAMMERS! SHADY!! pinellas park Florida Listen Jim.... Author: sun city center, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Auto Sales pinellas park, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

33, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Integrity driving tests She failed my sons driving test , gave him 40 points for being to cautios Hudsonville michigan Author: Byron center, Michigan Driving instruction: Integrity driving tests Hudsonville mi,

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Aesthetic & Refractive Surgery Medical Center San Jose California Author: Tempe, Arizona Eye Care: Dr. Randall Pham | Aesthetic & Refractive Surgery Medical Center San Jose , California

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Forgers, Decepetive trade Pratices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Ebuymotorz, Scope Automotive dba Cooper Car Center Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
Ed Graham Ripped me off! Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Kitchens: Ed Graham Nebraska

Jun 22 2016
Prospect College Technical Learning Center Prospect College not a College but a Curse with plenty of Theft and Deception Washington DC Author: Maryland Customer: Prospect College Washington,

Jun 22 2016
Capital Improvements LLC Owner of company is ryan Richards We signed a contract paid 1/3 down, 2,600 dollars he came for 4 days did very little work vadvais heights Minnesota Author: cENTER CITY, Builders & Contractors: Capital Improvements LLC vadvais heights , Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Database USA Jason Dailey Vice President Knowingly sells outdated data over a decade old Omaha Nebraska Author: albertville, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 21 2016
David stanley chevrolet of norman 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy, Norman, OK 73072 Tires for life program Norman Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: David stanley chevrolet of norman Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2016
LIFE IVF Center. Dr Frank Yellian LIFE IVF CENTER. DR YELLIAN Questionable medical and business practice- Fraud deception Irvine California Author: Fullerton, California Clinics: LIFE IVF Center. Dr Frank Yellian Irvine, California