OMG NATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: omg national
There may be more specific results for "omg national"
For more specific results for "omg national"
Showing 26-50 of 17,371 Found Reports For more specific results for "omg national"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 09 2017
national boat cover Eevelle defective product carlsbad California Author: valdosta, Georgia Manufacturers: national boat cover carlsbad, California

Jul 06 2017
National Review Network Chandler Arizona Author: Verdon, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Pacific National Capital Scam financial services with upfront fees Ervine California False statements made against Pacific National Capital Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Pacific National Capital Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
National Student Loan Associates Fraud-took my money and failed to pay my student loan Irvine California Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: National Student Loan Associates Irvine, California

Jul 05 2017
Dads Are Awesome National Association of Dads Crooks, Thiefs Charleston, South Carolina Internet Author: JEFFERSON, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Dads Are Awesome Internet

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
National Processing Center 2017 Benefit Update For Missouri Citizens Only Asking for Signature,, age and phone no. For info. For 15,000 death benefits. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Buckner, Missouri Funeral Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 03 2017
American truck group and national truck funding Ripped us a new one Gulf port mississippi Author: Blythewood, South Carolina Liars: American truck group and national truck funding mississippi

Jul 03 2017
National Passport Information Center Mysteriously Lost Old Passport Book Nationwide Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Passport Information Center Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
National Mobile Billboards, LLC NMB Media Florida Frank E Yon illegal workplace discrimination, verbal abuse offence, unpaid wages and Emotional distress FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Austin, Texas Festivals & Event Services: National Mobile Billboards, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 01 2017
National Truck Funding LLC Trucking company charges fees and send plates for half a year even though I paid for a year. Arizona Author: Saint petersburg, Florida Sales People: National Truck Funding Mississippi

Jul 01 2017
National General Insurance Did not provide proof of insurance and over billed for their own mistake. Very rude and unhelpful Cleveland OH 44101-6431 Ohio Author: Winston , California Auto & Truck Rental: National General Insurance Cleveland OH 44101-6431, Ohio

Jun 30 2017
National Protection Service NJ New Jersey
Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: National Protection Service NJ , New Jersey

Jun 29 2017
National payment centet Department if educstion Trying to shake down an old Lady!! Said my $100 monthly payment is involuntary because it comes out of my social security. Atlanta Georgia Author: North Bend, Oregon Colleges and Universities: National payment centet Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2017
PGA National Resort and Spa PGA Resort and spa is far from there description. Overcharged cards and no outside food or beverage . Be prepared to get screwed here Palm beach gardens Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Resorts: PGA National Resort and Spax Palm beach gardens, Florida

42, Report #1382041

Jun 29 2017
YORK RISK SERVICES GROUP INC York third party claims adjusters,Everest national insurance company Beware of YORK RISK SERVICES GROUP INC These people are dirty!! Florida Nationwide Author: canyon country, California Car Insurance: YORK RISK SERVICES GROUP INC Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
New Detailer CAN NOT Believer how DIRTY my is. Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide We want to make this right Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota

Jun 22 2017
HMS Home Warranty HMS National HMS Home Warranty Is A Huge Scam! Buyer Beware!! FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Warranty Companies: HMS Home Warranty FT Lauderdale, Florida