Customer satisfaction commitment: Omni Tech | Ripoff Report

Your Search | omni tech

Aug 21 2014
Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY ripped me off for pool cleaning fees hyde park New York Author: hyde park, New York Pool Services: Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY hyde park, New York

Aug 19 2014
Pareto Logic Using high pressure to sell you computer security software and Tech Support. Charging higher prices than mentioned on the phone. Charging monthly fees of 29.95 even if explicitly instructed to opt out of recurring payments. Nationwide Author: Walnut, California Computer Service & Repair: Pareto Logic Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Advance Tech Support Gave out my info and almost got scammed, but lost everything on computer ? Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Advance Tech Support Internet

Aug 18 2014
ShopJimmy Was convinced that the wrong part was the fix by tech support Burnsville MInnesota Author: Bremerton, Washington Television Parts & Services: ShopJimmy Internet

Aug 18 2014
Tech Care Live Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hartland, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Tech Care Live Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2014
Next-Tech nextech.com/ Next Tech and Dr Majeed Rips off military veteran Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Computer Software: Next-Tech Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2014
Delivery IT - Brian Houston - Doug Bell - Mike Lyons - Darren Sygrove Shell company acting as tech start-up not paying employees. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Software: Delivery IT - Brian Houston Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Aug 13 2014
US Tech Support WARNING - do NOT allow them to access your computer - they INFECTED MY COMPUTER Santa Monica California Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Computer Fraud: US Tech Support Santa Monica, California

Aug 13 2014
Avanced Tech Report talk me into repairing my wife's and my computer which are still having problems Internet Author: Laporte, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Avanced Tech Report Internet

Aug 13 2014
safecart.com\adve\ance tech i have got sucked into purchasing this company stating that they were micrsoft.com. they said they could get rid of all malware and adware. but they only downloaded it on my computer and now my computer has to go into shop cause it wont let me redo my ma they said they could get rid of all malware and update my computer but in reality all they did was download malware and viruses on my computer. Nationwide Author: salesville, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: safecart.com\adve\ance tech Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Advanced Tech Support Computer Repair Internet Author: Tallmadge, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support Internet

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 11 2014
ITT. Technical Institute ITT Tech Educated Under the Influence Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Liars: ITT. Technical Institute Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 09 2014
OMG Delray Beach Florida Vast Tech Support BEWARE OF THESE DISHONORABLE CHARACTERS Delray Beach Florida Author: Rockport, Texas Computer Service & Repair: OMG Delray Beach Florida Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2014
Choice Home Warranty I had a problem with my ac not cooling properly. I called Choice Home Warranty and sent a repair man a day later. He put some Freon and left. A week later I had the same problem and I called Choice Home Warranty and they sent the same guy again. This time AC Technician told me that there is a leak in the AC system and will charge me to do a leak detector test $175.00 Choice Home Warranty will not cover such tests. AC tech told me that he found a leak in the evaporator coil and took photos to send to CHW. Choice home Warranty has not seen any of the photos that the tech sent them. Choice Home Warranty told me that the repair will not be covered because it is a pre existing condition and that pre existing conditions are not covered. I have spent $405.00 and it’s still not fixed and now the fan is not working. I made a mistake by signing a contract with this fraudulent company. Edison New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 08 2014
OMG Tech Suport OMG Total Production SCAM, JOKE, DESTROYED MY COMPUTER, Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: OMG Tech Suport Internet

Aug 07 2014
Advanced Tech Support If you want your time, work, memories, computer and sanity destroyed use them. They have messed up all of this for me for almost 2 months Boca Raton, FL Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support Internet

Aug 07 2014
PR American IT services LLC 0r Internet Technical Help offers internet tech help, but sells you programs that are free after telling you your computer has been hacked or compromised San Jose Calif. or Bloomington Ill. address bogus unknown Author: Nekoosa, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: PR American IT services, LLC Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
Omni Technologies Misleading Information, Confusing Support, Greendale Indiana Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Omni Technologies Greendale, Indiana

Aug 06 2014
OMG Tech Repair Total Ripoff Port Richey florida Author: Elkin, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Select State/Province

Aug 05 2014
Invent-Tech Invent-Tech, Harry King Everyone knows this, I AM THE ORIGINAL INVENTOR OF THE TAP LIGHT. Coral Gables Florida Author: Eynon, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Invent-Tech Coral Gables Florida, Select State/Province

Aug 04 2014
Omnitechsupport Omni Tech Support ripped off my 83 year old mother and won't give her her money back Los Angeles California Author: San Francisco, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitechsupport Los Angeles, California

Aug 01 2014
DFW Tech Services Ron Nader owner DFW TEch is Dishonest and a scam to keep repair parts purchased!! Plano Texas Author: cypress, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: DFW Tech Services Internet

Jul 31 2014
auto Trans Tech Transmissions Owner: Jim Unauthorized use of my credit/debit card Colorado Spings Colorado Author: Louisiana Auto Repair Service: auto Trans Tech Transmissions Colorado Spings, Colorado