OMNI TECH SUPPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: omni tech support
There may be more specific results for "omni tech support"
For more specific results for "omni tech support"
Showing 1-25 of 36,906 Found Reports For more specific results for "omni tech support"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401951

Sep 23 2017
Fashion Product Support Hello ShopperTopshpmark I paid the bill that was emailed for two items which they took out of my account $5.99 and $6.99. Ten days latter they charged my checking account for $89.95 and 99.98 Dania Beach Florida Author: Lorton, Virginia Jewelry Stores: Fashion Product Support Dania Beach, Florida

2, Report #1401914

Sep 23 2017
Assurance Wireless Failure to support their product and service Nationwide Author: Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
I Support My Husband Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Harris County District Attorney’s office, Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
GPS doctor marothon tech. Bob total scam. Sent 2 GPS a month ago to be repaired. haven't heard back Fellsmere Florida Author: Roseburg, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS doctor Fellsmere , Florida

Sep 22 2017
Stripe, Inc locked account no phone support San Mateo CA Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe, Inc Internet

Sep 22 2017
Tech Saviours BIG SCAM I hope I learned my lesson in how easy it is to be scammed on the computer/internet San Jose California Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Internet Fraud: Tech Saviours San Jose, California

Sep 22 2017
Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Adrian Freedman, Free Santo Daime movement, Santo Daime Portugal Questionable Importation of DMT containing substances through airports and borders, threats and vilification of whistleblowers, cannabis arrests in Santo Daime Church Portugal Internet
I was subjected to death threats and other virile disturbances by members of Adrian Freedman 's Santo Daime Church. Here is the proof that some of them are in police trouble. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Santo Daime Church UK, Portugal, Netherlands, Brazil Internet

Sep 21 2017
Diet Support Health Support, Diet open, Accelerate strength Took my money without my consent Internet Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Support Internet

Sep 21 2017
Advancable Technoligy LLC Arizona Order number 9406427 I odered the free trial of cbd oil for 5.97 which I recieved. It did not work, I never authorized them to process another order of 79.99. I got an email saying thank you for your order and if any issues to contact customer support by email or phone and I cannot get ahold of anyone with either form of those contacts. Arizona Arizona Author: Athens, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Advancable Technoligy LLC Arizona Internet

Sep 21 2017
driver support austin austin ripoff austin Internet Author: New York Computer Software: driver support austin austin Internet

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
pcphonesoft Not as advertised, and support doesn't reply Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Computer Software: pcphonesoft Internet

Sep 19 2017
Natural Health Network-Trial Product name Truewell Health Company-Fibro Support Offered a discount trial of a dietary supplement - Fibro Support. They have continued to charge my credit card, after this trial. Lewiston New Mexico Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Health Network-Trial Lewiston, New Mexico

Sep 18 2017
Georgia child support Georgia child support steals our money that was sent for our kids child support! For years I and other moms have notices payments that are initiated in Wisconsin then sent to Georgia aren't making it to our accounts. Atlanta Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Questionable Activities: Georgia child support Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 18 2017
Faco Farm Machines Tech Co Ltd Are you buying Riding Lawn Tractor from the company Faco Farm Machines Tech Co Ltd based in India? If so, be careful of scams Mumbai Internet Author: QUITO, Hardware & Tools: Faco Farm Machines Tech Co Ltd Internet

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho COMPANY RESPONSE Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 17 2017
Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus This company has been charging my bank of first $3.82 then $59.95 without my consent Pleasant Grove, Utah Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Funding Site Support Pleasant Grovus Internet

Sep 16 2017
Enviro Tech Rainsoft of DFW RainsoftRainsoft of DFW Enviro Tech Beware they offered me $100.00 gift card for my time and sent me $20.00 card. Then said they never said what I know I heard. Grand Prairie Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Plumbing: Enviro Tech Rainsoft of DFW Grand Prairie, Texas

Sep 16 2017
getluxuriousbeauty.com support @getluxuriousbeauty.com support@aluciacream.com ADARASKIN 888-353-2504 CAADARASKIN 877-651-9896 ORSKINCREAM 888-353-2504 CASKINCREAM 877-651-9896 OR Sell you on a sample then put $200 charges on your credit card ADARASKIN 888-353-2504 CA SKINCREAM 877-6519896 OR ADARASKIN 888-353-2504 CA SKINCREAM 877 Internet Author: St Paul, Minnesota Skin Care: getluxuriousbeauty.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
GearBest Great site for buying tech Internet Author: Internet Miscellaneous Electronics: GearBest Internet

Sep 15 2017
tech-helpline.com EZ PC LLC1-844-567-5237 Called demanding that they sent me $1500 and that I needed to send them $1000 back and will not stop calling...locked me out of my computer and email Internet Author: Rusk, Texas Consulting: tech-helpline.com Internet

Sep 15 2017
Spherion/Spherion Medical Support Paycheck hijacking, cant process simple medical support orders, outright lie about what they are told Nationwide Nationwide Author: Van Wert, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Spherion/Spherion Medical Support Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
Elly's World Scam, stole my money and no response from support Shopify.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Elly's World Internet