Your Search | omni tech support

May 10 2016
Superior Tech SCAMMERS = Superior Tech Internet Update: Premium Tech = Superior Tech Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: Superior Tech Internet

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

Euro tech St George John Le Tourneu
John LeTourneu story teller Author: St George , Utah Auto Repair Service: Euro tech St George

May 07 2016
Quicken Inc. IntuitQuicken for Mac Quicken denies users access to support for malfunctioning software. Menlo Park, California Only 4 months? Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Computer Software: Quicken Inc. Menlo Park, , California

May 07 2016
Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Dev and ray josh they promised to provide two web sited and advertising u tube vidios gogle add word account with advertising but all I recieved was a poorly designe web site they would not make the changed I asked for they are a indian company Nationwide Author: antioch , California Computer Marketing Companies: Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Nationwide

May 07 2016
EUR-TECH ST GEORGE JOHN LE TOURNEUJON LETOURNEU jon has never worked as a Master tech for BMW st george Utah
john letourneau is not a master bmw tech Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: EUR-TECH ST GEORGE st george , Utah

May 06 2016
lLENOVO Yuanqing Yang CEO WARRANTY & TECH SUPPORT LOUSY - NON-DISCLOSURE OF NO SOFTWARE SUPPORT COVERAGE MORRISVILLE NORTH CAROLINA Author: Miami, Florida Software: lLENOVO Nationwide

May 06 2016
Yankee Tech Solutions Avionsz tech solutions 399 Stated computer seriously comprised message pop up from Microsoft Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Hackers: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 05 2016
Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC, Volcy PC Support Low Down, Dirty Scum. Hope they get sent to prison Austin Texas Author: Newark, Delaware Customer: Volcy Ventures Consulting LLC Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 04 2016
National Support Solution Tried to Scam me Internet Author: Kansas Computer Software: National Support Solution Internet

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
My Phone Support Consumer Soft Scam - DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Author: California Computer Software: My Phone Support Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet

May 02 2016
ADrive LLC hasn't provided the ability to upload files, nor have they responded to any support emails Author: Iowa Storage & Self Storage: ADrive Internet

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Thank you for Opportunity. Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

Apr 30 2016
Technicion Inc. Online Technical Support Scam Crowfoot Crescent Canada Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Technicion Inc. Crowfoot Crescent, Other

Apr 30 2016
Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Gross bureaucratic fraud too costly for modest citizens to afford by FL Attorney Generals Office Tallahassee Florida
Author: New Rochel, New York Attorneys General: Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Will not give credit for support already paid Marion Illinois Author: Goreville , Illinois State Government: Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Marion, Illinois