Your Search | omni tech, representing microsoft corp

May 25 2016
Super 8 Motel Wyndham Corp. FRAUDulant charges Columbia Missouri Author: Rockdale, Illinois Motels: Super 8 Motel Columbia, Missouri

May 25 2016
DLO Media Corp and CEO Danilo Lee Waste our time and money. Fraudsters? Santa Monica California Author: Golden, Colorado Advertising Agencies: DLO Media Corp Santa Monica, California

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
golookup.com company located in Palo Alto, CA as primary place of business; Company registered as Corp in Delaware. Failure of golookup.com to cancel account Palo Alto, CA Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Internet Fraud: golookup.com Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
Portfolio Lead System Business Union Financial, BUF Financial Stole Money Intended for Business Loan Leads, Now Representing Themselves as a Lender Lansing Michigan Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Lead System Lansing , Michigan

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 21 2016
tech life tv techlifetv Buyer Beware ! They dont stand behind their products of services Internet Author: New York Television Parts & Services: tech life tv Internet

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet

May 19 2016
r&r computer tech group On eBay Nyclaptoptech Liars, stated they could fix my laptop, didn't fix and lied the entire time New York City Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: r&r computer tech group Internet

May 19 2016
TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS SOLOMON HEMANI solomon hemani stole $5000.00 from me after i paid him to convert my s-corp to an LLC dallas Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Tax Services: TAX PLANNING CONSULTANTS dallas , Texas

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo (alias-fake name) Debt Collection Fraudulent Co. Violating FDCPA & FCRA San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Investors Financial LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Lincoln Tech Shelton Ct It Is AWFUL! Shelton Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Tech Shelton Ct Shelton, CT

May 17 2016
ACS Corp. Threatening to sue me in court for $990. Had court address in Queens, NY. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: ACS Corp. Internet

May 17 2016
ITT Technical Institute ITT Tech ITT Tech is a complete ripoff and ruined my future and finances for the rest of my life Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Corrupt Companies: ITT Technical Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 17 2016
Lincon Tech Ripp-Off PA Author: Poughquag, New York Auto Mechanics: Lincon Tech PA

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
America vacations corp Truly a scam Internet Author: Co. Springs, Colorado Hotel: America vacations corp Internet

May 16 2016
Mountain stone & Gravel SMG Corp , stone mountain gravel , stone it , Shelly Corkran, Shelly griffin, Shelly brown Owner of the company hiding behind everybody else Vero beach Florida Disgruntled Former Employee goes on Rampage Author: Vero beach , Florida Landscape Companies: Mountain stone & Gravel Vero beach, Florida

May 15 2016
Coastal Improvement Corp. Bruce Imhoff, designer and Mr. Blank, owner Can't Prove What I Paid For Is What I Got. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami , Florida Kitchens: Coastal Improvement Corp. Hollywood, Florida

May 13 2016
Dish Network I called on advertisement didn't get what was advertised tech came out told me to sign his cell phone showing that he was here later Dish claimed that I had excepted their contract never saw a contract  Nationwide Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Nationwide

May 12 2016
Semrad Law Firm Representing Speedy Cash Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Semrad Law Firm Internet

May 12 2016
Servicecom USA Inc Company agreed in a text message to our tech to pay for service - have been trying to collect since March 5 2016 Brielle New Jersey Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: Servicecom USA Inc Brielle, New Jersey