OMNI TECH, REPRESENTING MICROSOFT CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: omni tech, representing microsoft corp
There may be more specific results for "omni tech, representing microsoft corp"
For more specific results for "omni tech, representing microsoft corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381996

Jun 28 2017
ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Roomster Lose money looking for rooms for rent with Roomster Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Nationwide

2, Report #1381957

Jun 28 2017
Locksmith Pros sent a tech to me and the tech said he could open my safe and the key pad would still be useable well after he left the keypad worked but the lock itself didnt. Nationwide Author: east boston, Massachusetts Emergency Services: Locksmith Pros Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
FIVA Tech CompNation, Mark Filaroski Charming for about 10 days before pulling a fast one Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Investment Brokers: FIVA Tech Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 26 2017
ROMCORP INC d/b/a Software Empire Microsoft Windows 10 License Scam Clearwater Florida
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: ROMCORP INC Internet

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 23 2017
Unosis IT Solution. Inc Microsoft Support They want a person to contact them every 30 days to make sure computer is running fine. Charged me $399.99 for computer tech support. I feel was not needed. West Babylon New York Author: Concord, California Internet Services: Unosis IT Solution. Inc West Babylon, New York

Jun 20 2017
Lerner and Rowe REVIEW: Lerner & Rowe is committed to total customer satisfaction. Their past and current approach to representing clients is focused on providing the highest quality legal services and support possible throughout the State of Arizona. *UPDATE: Lerner & Rowe pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lerner & Rowe is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The injuried employ the attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Lerner and Rowe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lerner & Rowe personal injury attorneys fight hard to get clients the compensation they deserve. Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys helping thousands of personal injury victims throughout Phoenix, Mesa, Arrowhead, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Goodyear, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Flagstaff, Prescott, Sedona, Pinetop, Tucson, Kingman, Bullhead City Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 14 2017
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Forced a payment of 367.00/Pcap program/outrageous charges Akron Ohio Author: Ellsworth, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Akron, Ohio

Jun 12 2017
Mantis Auto & Consignment Sales ROSTANAS CORP Scam in buying a trailer New York Internet We have been scammed as well Author: Folsom, California Internet Fraud: Mantis Auto & Consignment Sales Internet

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 11 2017
Devin Labeur - Mechanic Exotic Techniques Automotive Corp. - SOUTH FLORIDA - 60belairturbo@gmail.com Great mechanic - but will rip you off - He owes me $3,500 - DO NOT PAY UP FRONT Boca Raton Nationwide
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Repair Service: Devin Labeur - Mechanic Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com DECEPTIVE TRADE, FRAUD, DISEASED MEMBERS Buffalo New York
Author: Keller, Texas Dating Services: EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com Buffalo, New York

Jun 07 2017
answers by tech support They couldn't fix my computer on the very first time I called them and I want a full refund. They are a ripoff and scamming people. Internet Author: Northlake, Illinois Communications & Networking: answers by tech support Internet