Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

omni tech, representing microsoft corp

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Team Lear Grant Dobson, Nicole MurphyAsset Manager,LDGconnect, Ltd 720-515-7037 Ext.211 Team Lears are 100% ripping off realtors nationwide claiming to be asset managers representing banks, promising listings. Denver Colorado Author: Medford, New York Realtors: Team Lear Internet

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 21 2017
Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Operates under Wyndham corp Watch your credit card! Bossier City Nationwide Question Author: Crestview, Florida Hotel: Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Hotels Corp Magical getaway Scam! Orlando Nationwide Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Hotel: Hotels Corp Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Amazon tech support, help desk Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Internet

Feb 18 2017
Consumers Distributing Marc King/ Cartlidge Davi Tiann Attempted to purchase an Iphone from a man named Marc King representing Consumers Distributing Vancouver Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Consumers Distributing Internet

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
Prospect Finance Corp Liars, Harassers, Scam, Iggnorant Employees, Messed up payments, adding on fees West Palm Beach Florida LOL you must work for them Author: titusville, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Corp West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Choice home warranty no help when needed and gave different story from tech houston Nationwide SO because.... Author: RICHMOND, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Virus Eraser Rip off and now being harassed Davis California Representing Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Virus Eraser

Feb 14 2017
Itt Tech Henderson Nv Ripped off for books we could not use. Henderson Nevada Author: Pearce , Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Itt Tech Henderson Nv Henderson, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
iStar Software Microsoft Software - Scam Walnut California Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 13 2017
Energy blue tech Energy blue tech, plano,jarred olsen Energy blue tech does not pay there subcontractors Richardson Texas Author: crowley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Energy blue tech Richardson , Texas

Feb 13 2017
Raytheon James Woodlock Got an email that I am eligible for an online just. They were representing Raytheon fraudulently. Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Raytheon Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 08 2017