Customer satisfaction commitment: Omni Tech | Ripoff Report

Your Search | omni tech, representing microsoft corp

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah In contact at ALL times!!! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
All Scam Artists! Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
George Cornea GC marble & tile Corp GC marble and tile Corp Michaels Stoica Construction contractor fraud run money West park Florida Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Builders & Contractors: George Cornea West park, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 06 2015
Breathe easy air duct services. isaac sales tech breathe easy air duct service. rip off Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cleaning Services: Breathe easy air duct services Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
TimePayment TimePayment Corp. Fee Gouging, Horrendous Customer Service Burlington Massachusetts Author: North Highlands, California Loans: TimePayment Burlington, Massachusetts

Oct 05 2015
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Gilliland Dana Allen calls himself Guy Bogus mold test, scammed for 2,400. Insisted that this was a mandatory requirment prior to beginning work on my kitchen, lied and said my insurance co. would pay for it. Calabasasl California Author: Carlsbad, California Inspections & Hazards: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasasl, California

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Aspire Marketing, Kieth (with heavy accent) Froze screen to a Popup posing as MICROSOFT your computoer is seriously compromised with viruses! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Aspire Marketing Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Aimersoft Wondershare No tech support available for faulty software Internet Author: Texas Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Dont trust. They state can do marketing, raise capital and corp work Orange County Internet Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Internet

Sep 29 2015
TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Ray O'Conner TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Owner Ray O'Conner took my money and deleted my entire hard drive causing me to lose an entire year of work then refuses to answer my calls. His office is just a tiny storefront with a locked door and nobody ever there. Miami Florida Tech Savvy Geeks, Inc. Ray O'Conner aka Ray O'Connor Author: Miami, Florida Computer Service & Repair: TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Miami , Florida

Sep 29 2015
Munis DBA Fun Tech They have taken money out of my checking/debit account on several occasions without my approval. Internet Author: Temple, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Munis DBA Internet

Sep 27 2015
Turbo PC Service Tech Author: Red Oak, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Turbo PC

Sep 27 2015
07:32 AM Did not provide the service or access to website I paid for in monthly subscription. No tech support to help Internet Author: Oak Brook , Illinois Corrupt Companies: Internet

Sep 25 2015
Blue Dot of Maryland Blue Dot installed a new Carrier air conditioner and furnace on August 8, 2015 which froze up and lost Puron. A tech determined it had been incorrectly wired to the switches. Forest Hill Maryland The President of Blue Dot calls the customer. Author: Catonsville, Maryland Appliances: Blue Dot of Maryland Forest Hill, Maryland

Sep 25 2015
Safe Cart Advance Tech Support Called and wanted to get into my PC after I purchased a year ago, they put a virus in my PC a year ago. I had to go to the Geek Squad to get my PC repaired Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Safe Cart Advance Tech Support

Sep 25 2015
Income from Waste Corp.ifwcorp, IFW Recycling Corp. Recycling the overwhelming supply of used tires into diesel fuel and carbon black Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Liars: Income from Waste Corp. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 24 2015
ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP IRS NOTIFICATION NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Espyville, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP Nationwide