OMNI TECH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: omni tech
There may be more specific results for "omni tech"
For more specific results for "omni tech"
Showing 26-50 of 8,476 Found Reports For more specific results for "omni tech"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 08 2017
I tech line David Got a call about a refund for a protection package that I put on my computer a year ago. He said that they could no longer provide me the services and since I bought a lifetime protection that they were going to refund me my money. They had me pull up my online banking so that I could see my balance and told me to wait until I could see the refund enter and instead of putting $500 and they put in $5,000. Then they said that I would have to fix this error otherwise my computer was going to be Frozen and unusable. So they had me driving all over town buying I tune cards. He said that including the refund that I would get a $500 inconvenience fee. Also the $5,000 in my account since we took too long to try to resolve the problem was being withheld so it wasn't in my account but they didn't have it either. I relayed the information on the back of the cards to the man and he kept on stringing me along and there was problem after problem. So in all I got scammed $8,600. San Jose California Author: Weston, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: I tech line San Jose, California

Sep 08 2017
Marcus Beverly Bev-Tech IT Consulting & Services Marcus ripped me off ,A senior citizen, for ,my retirement funds. thousands of hard earned dollars Stevenson Ranch California Author: Temecula, California Financial Services: Marcus Beverly Stevenson Ranch, California

Sep 07 2017
Omnicard.com, Omni Card, Omnicard Omnicard.com BEWARE! Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Omnicard.com Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 05 2017
Go Daddy Customer Service and Tech Support Flamed my Business Phoenix Arizona Making Sure Everyone Has Go Daddy's Information Author: Maryland Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

Sep 05 2017
Bev-Tech IT & Business Consulting Marcus Beverly, CEOBev-Tech IT & Business Consulting, Inc. Mailing Address: 25876 The Old Rd #330Stevenson’s Ranch, CA 91381Email: bevtech.consulting@gmail.comPrimary Contact: Phone: 310.487.1042 Marcus Beverly Scammed me out of $38,100! He is a scam artist, fraud and liar!!! Stevenson’s Ranch California Here is my report & story Author: Murrieta, California Loans: Bev-Tech IT & Business Consulting Stevenson’s Ranch, California

Sep 04 2017
K-Tech Automotive Repair Owner: Kate Jonasse Charged for repairs not performed on two of my vehicles(documented) and padded both bills so I paid way too much. Sebastopol California
Author: Cobb, California Auto Repair Service: K-Tech Automotive Repair Sebastopol, California

Sep 02 2017
techprokings Purchase MSOffice Pro potential scam unknown Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Ottawa, Ontario Computer Software: tech pro kings Internet

Aug 28 2017
jasper engines & transmissions school bus tech gets all jasper warranty work, [ aka ] free labor somewhere in Indiana Nationwide Author: lincolnton, Georgia Public Schools: jasper engines & transmissions Nationwide

Aug 27 2017
Hi-Tech Dentistry I was told that I had three cavities that needed to be filled at a total cost of $460.00 I asked them to send my x-rays from February 2017 to my previous dentist who confirmed that these teeth did not have cavities that needed filing. For example, one tooth just had a crack in the enamal. Hi-Tech Dentistry was not truthfull to me as they recommended expensive drilling of three of my teeth that did not need to be done. Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Dental Services: Hi-Tech Dentistry Mesa, Arizona

Aug 27 2017
Asurion Insurance scam, fake insurance, tech support, phone insurance, Extended warranties, nationwide Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Software: Asurion Internet

Aug 26 2017
Kanoa, Inc, Cival Van Der Lubbe, Spero, SurfaceInk, Seaval, Seaval Time, Van Der Luxe, Beach Style, Seaval Tech, Tropical Design Lab, Seava Sound Waves Kanoa Earphone Scam San Fransisco California
Author: Winterville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Kanoa, Inc / Cival Van Der Lubbe San Fransisco, California

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Slim tech Free trial size turns into very expensive auto shipment Westminster California
Author: Mechanic Falls, Maine Weightloss Programs: Slim tech Westminster , California

Aug 20 2017

Aug 18 2017
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Horrible Liars cheats Calabasas California Author: Santa Ana, California Roofing Companies: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasas, California

Aug 14 2017
Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Tim Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire Program by Tim Sykes was total SCAM! Got ripped off for $2k. New York, Internet
Another Paid Sykes Hack Author: Seattle, Washington Financial Services: Timothy Sykes Internet

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

43, Report #1392064

Aug 11 2017
Bottom Line Software BLSS Always having errors, can't get into system, this happens every time the Tech support has expired Author: HOUSTON, Texas Software: Bottom Line Software Internet

44, Report #1391988

Aug 11 2017
Tech Zone 247 I feel I was ripped off. Minneapolis Minnasota & Nationwide Author: Hebrom, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Tech Zone 247 Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. NETcinity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Anonymous slander is not worth the digital footprint it is printed on Author: California Telemarketers: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Internet

Aug 05 2017
imediaethics Stinkyjournalism imediaethics biased investigative journalism in Examiner.com Internet
Is this Rip Off Report about iMediaEthics a Hoax? Author: Internet News Media: imediaethics Internet

Aug 04 2017
Tech Wildcatters Accelerator Multilevel Marketing Scam Ripoff Dallas Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Business Consultants: Tech Wildcatters Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Replaced front door lock and put in a new one and didn't ask if we wanted to have the style door lock we now have Somerville Internet Update - 8:00pm Tuesday August 1st Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Locksmith-pros.net Internet

Jul 31 2017
Global Ad Solutions ,emailsubmitters.com/Amanda PhillipsAdministrator - Global Ad Solutions3760 Market Street NE #145, Salem OR. 973011+(971)599-3829 Takes your money and runs. Absolutely no Tech support, no return calls, Salem Oregon Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: Global Ad Solutions Salem, Oregon

Jul 31 2017
EnergyBlue Eco Tech Energy Blue Eco TechEnergyblue TechEnergy Blue Tech FREE STEAK DINNER Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: EnergyBlue Eco Tech Richardson, Texas