Your Search | omni tech

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 19 2016
Saiks I tech Horrible Experience keeps calling and harassing and threatening my family Internet Author: Carmi , Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Saiks I tech Internet

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Superely Tech HK CO Superely Sell Bad iPhones 6s & Samsungs S6 & S7's Won't Refund Your Money ********* ********* ********* hangpin Yayuan, Bant Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Cellular Phone Companies: Superely Tech HK CO Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
machine zone Game of war fire age No tech support response California Internet Author: Greene, Iowa Computer Software: machine zone Game of war fire age Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
vista pools Chip Law pools by vista, delta pools, pool-tech inc Professional con artist Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Pool Builders: vista pools Chip Law Rochester, New York

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC TECH -- SEAN SMITH Computer Online Repair, Saying they are from: IOLO System Mechanics SAN LEANDRO California Author: Hamilton, Indiana Computer Fraud: AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC SAN LEANDRO, California

Jun 23 2016
Easy Soft Tech Kivi Solutions.co.uk Phishing Attack - Technical Support Scam! Fort Worth Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Easy Soft Tech Internet

Jun 23 2016
Omni Insurance The company has been giving me the run around paying me Atlana Georgia Author: Roanoke, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Omni Insurance

Jun 21 2016
Geeks on Repair Unpaid for Services Rendered, Harassed when asking for payment, Leveraging another tech's debt against my payment. Internet Geeks On Repair removes viruses Author: Anonymous, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
VISIO Service Tech removes optical port, Customer Service denies claim to correct issue Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon TVs & VCRs: VISIO Nationwide

42, Report #1312019

Jun 17 2016
Kanger Tech Product Name: SUBVOD KIT BEWARE-PRODUCT LEAKS AND BURNS CUSTOMER- NO CUSTOMER SERVICE-JUST IGNORED ATLANTA Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Electronic Manufacturers: Kanger Tech Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Solid Tech Crashed my computer using malicious codes, lied about being real computer techies and asked for my credit card information. Online. Whereabouts, possibly India. Internet Author: Pawling, New York Computer Fraud: Solid Tech

Jun 11 2016
Centura College Online Tidewater Tech So call college is a ripoff my degrees means nothing just printed papers on my wall. Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Wadesboro, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Centura College Online Internet

Jun 10 2016
Tech Service Today LLC Tech Service Today Technology Service Today LLC Technology Service Today TST BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Reva Hash Windows tech. called me a b**** Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Virginia Computer Fraud: Reva Hash Internet

Jun 09 2016
Tech Defence Tech Defence Kiosks at the mall (Phone Repair) No Skills and no ethics. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tech Defence San Diego, California

Jun 09 2016
Geeks Tech Zone did not perform service contract or give refund as promised New York City New York Author: Martell, Nebraska Consumer Services: Geeks Tech Zone Internet

Jun 09 2016
YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Matt Lyall claims to be just a tech for the company but he is the actual scammer SCAMMER IN WEST ISLIP, YES WE CAN APPLIANCE ROBBED ME OF $900.00 West Islip New York Author: West Islip, New York Electronic Manufacturers: YES WE CAN APPLIANCE, MATT LYALL Internet

Jun 09 2016
Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Reggie. / God / Highness / Superior Lie is a part of his name. Degrading. Demeaning. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Reggie B LIE-A-Tjam/Ivs Computer Tech. Inc Bakersfield, California