Your Search | omni tech

Jan 15 2016
Omni Tech Support Predators Los Angeles, California
We greatly appreciate Ms. Johnsons patience in this matter and for writing again about the resolution that she received from OmniTech Support promptly. Author: Windsor, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support On August 17, 2012, I allowed omni Support Access to my computer on a Microsoft Windows Movie Maker issue. They first wanted to diagnose my computer and when they went into the registry, I disconnect Internet Cancel The Flags Author: Lake almanor, New York Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support Charged $199.99 to manually repair computer Windows operating system registers, but failed to repair and kept money Los Angeles, California We did not do anything to damage his syste Author: Cape Coral, Florida Computer Software: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2016
Omni Tech Support Terrified me into puchasing $99.00 fix for malware/hacker protection , Internet Author: greensboro, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Omni Tech Support support for computer pewaukee, Wisconsin
Incredibly, she never gave us the opportunity to even give her a refund. As she already placed a dispute with her bank and got her money back from her bank from a chargeback, of course we didnt refu Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support pewaukee, Wisconsin

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 13 2016
Omni tech support Charged $399.99 for 5 hours, reinstalled printer and add icon to optimize my computer Internet
The customer is still with us and we are providing the best possible services and we hope she is satisfied. This hardly qualifies as a Rip-Off! Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Omni tech support Internet

Jan 13 2016
omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Author: batavia, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: omni tech Internet

Jan 11 2016
US Tech Squad 247 refused to honor the 3 year contract for tech support and lifetime network. wanted more money ! Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: US Tech Squad 247

Jan 11 2016
iYOGI aka iYogi Tech Experts Internet techs do good work at first, then they put programs and icons on your computer, then they try to break in your bank account Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Computer Fraud: iYOGI Internet

Jan 10 2016
Invent tech Internet Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Invent tech Internet

38, Report #1019684

Jan 05 2016
Omni Tech Support omnitechsupport person's name is carl and another name for it is called Fix Now support. I just called it again. Efin bastards!!! they got my information and never fixed my computer...they also wanted me topay...F U!!!! 159.99??? Il just BUY me another one!!! Internet We are an organization, where we always try to provide the best services to our customers who truly need our support. Author: Plainview, Texas Computer Fraud: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 04 2016
Tech Service Today, LLC TST Ripped me off for $1,196.00 of work BOYNTON BEACH Florida Yoni Repair & Troubleshooting fraudulently billed $398 personal materials to our Graybar account Author: Mt Prospect, Illinois Liars: Tech Service Today, LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Omni Tech Support fraudulent, dishonest, misleading, Internet OmniTechSupport/Fixnow.us is not Gold partner Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 02 2016
RESCUECOM REVIEW: RESCUECOM never outsources tech support overseas. RESCUECOM recruited for press conference by Senator Charles Schumer to promote math & science in United States as an example of a company that hires U.S. technology professionals. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. RESCUECOM pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with RESCUECOM, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Titusville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Deft Computer Solutions, Inc. Aka RESCUECOM.COM Syracuse, New York

Jan 02 2016
Tech Ginee TechGinee USA LLC or Ginee 24/7 Claiming to Microsoft Techs new York New York Update Author: flippin, Arkansas Computer Help Desk: Tech Ginee Internet

Jan 01 2016
living world tech living world technologies This internet website development 'company' is a scam austin texas this company changing names also Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Services: living world tech Internet

Jan 01 2016
OMG TECH Help OMG Will they ever be held accountable? Computer scam. Florida Author: Lacona, New York Computer Fraud: OMG TECH Help Florida

Dec 30 2015
Omni Tech Mac Haberman RIPOFF THEFT AND SCAM BEWARE DO NOT PERMIT ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER Los Angeles, California We are suspicious that this post has been made by a competitor who cannot and will not match our quality Author: Warwick, New York Internet Fraud: Omni Tech Los Angeles, California

Dec 30 2015
Medicom Horrable treatment from tech support and service. Auburn Indiana Author: Fremont, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Medicom Auburn, Indiana

Dec 30 2015
Thumbtack takes money from Pro's. Lies and makes other company profile look better than others....JUST SAYS IT A TECH PROBLEM THAT WILL BE FIXED..BEEN 3 MONTHS Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Thumbtack Idaho

Dec 30 2015
Omni Tech Support fix now Falseified info about my computer to charge me money, Made changes to my computer without permission Internet Author: pacific, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Dec 29 2015
CompuTech Hosting LLC CompuTechHosting, Compu-Tech-Networks, Compu-Tech-Solutions,Compu-Tech-Solutions, Server23 and Server77, ssd-hosting-team, and many other names. CompuTech Hosting - Fraud Unlimited Hosting Saint Louis Missouri Author: Zagreb, Alabama Web Hosting: CompuTech Hosting LLC Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 29 2015
Magix No Tech Support, NO answer via Phone or Email Miami Florida Author: Sunland, California Computer Software: Magix Internet