Your Search | omnitech support

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Rescue Fix Line Omni Tech promised to fix my Outlook Express so my email would work. They took over my computer and in an online chat tried to sell me their Plan for $300. Grrrr! No fix either. Internet Author: somewhere, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
OmniTech Support Fix Now A supposed Microsoft affiliated computer diagnostic service, Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: OmniTech Support Internet

OmniTech Support ? computer optimization, new incident, Internet
As Mr. Frank is our customer, we would be happy to assist him regarding the issue. If the issue can be resolved within FREE 15 minutes support, our technician will be glad to resolve the issue. Author: Tokyo, Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omnitech Support Services REALLY? We guarantee for fix your problem, We will call you back. We are located in Los Angeles. Los Angeles , California They are lying their asses off! Author: Ellijay, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Services Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

Jan 24 2016
officialtvstream.com fails to deliver service no live support Internet Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Media: officialtvstream.com Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Barry OMNITECH SUPPORT: LIARS AND THIEVES (I can prove both) Internet
To prove the allegations are false against us, we have given the chat transcript and anyone can judge where the truth lies and who may be trying to get something for nothing. Author: Lompoc, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Don't believe the Contract! You will never get your money back if you cance!! Los Angeles, California
Complaint withdrawn Author: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Omnitech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

Jan 24 2016
OmniTech Support Services OmniTech Fraud? Los Angeles, California Author: Conway, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Services Los Angeles, California

Jan 24 2016
Omni Online Tech Support Completely Messed up my computer. Internet Author: Gerton, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Omni Online Tech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Wanna be 1337y ,elite, tech SCAM - out there to screw you NOW! Internet, Internet Author: Turlock, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

39, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

40, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

42, Report #1281901

Jan 23 2016
Freedompop Freedompop Hotspot Pro error code 500, no weekend support Los Angeles California Author: Union City, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: Freedompop Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Omnitech Support SCRIPTED RIP OFF Los Angeles, Internet
Here, there is just flat-out misinformation in this complaint. we invite the readers of this site to draw their own conclusions. Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech support Microsoft's official tech support Omnitechsupports are cheaters Los Angeles, California
As any solution might, in retrospect, appear to be obvious, but initially all logical troubleshooting steps should be attempted, as there can be many causes behind an issue. Author: Niles, Illinois Computer Software: Omni Tech support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech, Omnitech Support They made the problems worse and admitted that they cannot work on older computers. Los Angeles, California Author: Jackson, Mississippi Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Unethical practices?? Fearful for my internet security. Los Angeles, California
We, at OmniTech Support, are not a scam and do not engage in ripping off people; we provide cost-effective support to many thousands per day. We do not do any phishing or any other unethical practices Author: , Other Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Los Angeles, California