Your Search | omnitech support

Jul 17 2016
UNIPROGY S.R.O Periscope Clone, Live Streaming, Meerkat Clone,Goupon Clone, Kickstarter Clone, Pinterest Clone. Sales a product that doesn't function and will lead you on to believing that they are providing support and updates. Eventually they will begin to ignore you and leave you with a product that is full of bugs and not functional. RUSSIA Internet
Author: LA , California Software: UNIPROGY S.R.O Internet

Jul 16 2016
Eppicard Indiana Child Support Debit Card, Xerox Nationwide Author: Plymouth, Indiana Financial Services: Eppicard Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Jerry Norton Mentor Financial Group No customer support. Highland Utah Author: Merrimack, New Hampshire Work at Home: Jerry Norton Highland, Utah

Jul 14 2016
Netgear Customer Support is not responsive Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Computer Help Desk: Netgear Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
MyPix2.com Took order and never delivered. Kept saying production delays. Won't let me talk to anybody at the company. They do support with Chat and Email Only. I am getting the exact same excuse each time I inquire into the order. It appears that they are working from a standard script. Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Computer Graphics: MyPix2.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
WEBSITEBOX misleading advertising offers, no Costumer Support, Not worth buying it Internet
response Author: Massapequa, New York Realtors: WEBSITEBOX Internet

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Online Trading Academy-Charlotte Most over-priced training ever experienced, with no follow up support Cornelius North Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Financial Education: Online Trading Academy-Charlotte Cornelius, North Carolina

Jul 06 2016
Megafiers / West Racing Chris West Sold me broken software. Failed to provide reasonable support. 5 weeks later, still nothing. Refuses to refund me my money. Ockley Internet Seller issued a partial refund Author: Florida Software: Megafiers / West Racing Internet

Jul 05 2016
machine zone Game of war fire age No tech support response California Internet Author: Greene, Iowa Computer Software: machine zone Game of war fire age Internet

Jul 04 2016
Samsung Electronics Samsung Fails on Customer Support Ridgefield Park, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Belton , Texas Appliances: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Real Property Management Capital RPM Capital Poor Customer support on owner's house Rockville Maryland Author: Ft Washington, Maryland Property Management: Real Property Management Capital Rockville, Maryland

Jun 29 2016
Project Child Support Kai Patterson, Amy Morales Started but didn't finish Rockaway New Jersey Services Provided And Require Legal Fees Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Project Child Support Rockaway, New Jersey

Jun 28 2016
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) //www.never-msrp.com/never_msrp@yahoo.com Got defect phone. They decline to refund. eBay doesnt support me Houston Texas Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) Houston, Texas

Jun 26 2016
ExtensionWorks Extension Works Breaches own terms of support, ignores emails, refuses refund Point Cook Australia Internet
Author: New Jersey Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Jun 25 2016
AVA YARA DESIGNS Susan Kenkel Susie Urschler Skenkel911 Contracts intellectual and sewing services in support of her evening wear company then retracts payment Plano Texas
Author: Texas Manufacturers: AVA YARA DESIGNS Internet

Jun 25 2016
Alex Echeverry Alexander Echeverry Alex Echeverry doesn't pay child support court ordered works for Robert Coale who supports him Granada Hills California
Author: Venice, Investment Brokers: Alex Echeverry California

Jun 23 2016
Easy Soft Tech Kivi Solutions.co.uk Phishing Attack - Technical Support Scam! Fort Worth Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Easy Soft Tech Internet

Jun 22 2016
National Signing Source Terrible customer support, however they're happy to take your money. Wilmington Delaware Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Seminar Programs: National Signing Source Wilmington, Delaware

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet