Your Search | oncor
Approximately 49 Reports Found

Jun 01 2015
txu energy/oncor Increased the monthly cost of guard-lite 100%. Waxahachie Texas We're here to help! Author: waxahachie, Texas Electrical Services: txu energy/oncor Texas

May 04 2015
Oncor over charge Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Utility Companies: Oncor Nationwide
3, Report #1201273

Jan 12 2015
Oncor THIEF DALLAS Texas What?? Author: Texas Utility Companies: Oncor DALLAS, Texas
4, Report #1190865

Nov 23 2014
Oncor charging me for tampering with the meter, which I did not do. Internet This is what happens... Author: Lancaster, Texas City Inspectors: Oncor Internet

Oct 07 2014
Oncor Smart meter doubles bill at minimum Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Electrical Services: Utility Companies: Oncor Killeen, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Irby & Sons Contractors Unknown they said they were doing a Oncor energy audit lewisville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Wanted Criminals: Irby & Sons Contractors lewisville, Texas

Jan 23 2014
Oncor Electric My electric bill has been sky high for the last 2 1/2 years and I have been complaining to Stream Energy the billing Company. Stream Energy in return places the blame on the Oncor Delivery Company Oncor. Plano Texas There are several things you can do to check your billling accuracy.. Author: 75023, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Plano, Texas

Oct 26 2013
TXU/Oncor Power Outages Fort Worth TEXAS TXU Energy: Here to help Author: Texas Questionable Activities: TXU/Oncor Select State/Province

Sep 10 2013
Oncor Oncor- Awful service, electric goes out all the time, excuse after excuse! Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: Oncor Garland, Texas

Jun 19 2013
Oncor Electric Oncor has failed to service their lines so the voltage in the house is 120 volts. I am an electrical Contractor and my customer has been trying to get the problem resolved from April 3rd until June 19 with no success. They sent a tech out who yelled at and intimidated my customer to the point she was in tears, at which point she called me. I had her hand the phone to the tech at which point he tried to intimidate me and yell at me, which did not work. He told her there was nothing wrong. The voltage in the house is 115 volts, not 120, and when she turns her dryer on the voltage drops to 92 volts. The tech refused to give his name, so I had my customer get his truck number to report him. He wasn't going to do anything to resolve the problem. I finally got in touch with his boss who ordered him to install a new service drop to the house which was too small yet ignored from April 3rd until june 18th.  So from April 3rd till June 17th NOTHING was done to correct the problem. On the 18th the drop was replaced, and my customer was told again nothing was wrong. . Dallas Texas Author: Balch Springs, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Electric Dallas, Texas

Jun 08 2013
Oncor Electricity Provider falsely accusing of meter tampering Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Inspectors: Oncor Electricity Provider Dallas , Select State/Province

May 23 2013
Oncor Class action lawsuit waiting to happen dallas tx. Author: dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Oncor dallas, Select State/Province

May 09 2013
Oncor High Commercial Electric Bill Richardson Texas Author: richardson, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Richardson, Texas

May 06 2013
Oncor (Reliant) Energy They said that my smart mete was tampered with and charge me like $540 on my eletric bill then put a block on it to where i cant even get a new eletric provider. I have not touched no meter at all. Oncor has some dishonest workers and they think they getting away with mistreating coustomers but when they get caught they will get fired. and then they will owe alot of peoples. mesquite Texas I have a solution for you Author: mesquite, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor (Reliant) Energy dallas, Texas

Dec 11 2012
Cirro Energy Cirro Charging TDU Delivery charges that are extreme. Last bill $86 kwh energy charge and the delivery charge was $366. This happens every month and they have no response other than it is Oncor charge, Internet Author: Temple, Texas Electrical Services: Cirro Energy Internet

Oct 24 2012
Oncor Electric May Kill My Family or Friends Oncor Electric relocated a 220 Volt residential feeder line from an existing telephone pole, put there several years ago in order to safely bypass my existing swimming pool, then relocated to 8' above Oncor Electric relocated a 220 Volt residential feeder line from an existing telephone pole, put there several years ago in order to safely bypass my existing swimming pool, then relocated to 8' above Ft. Worth, Texas Oncor - Inquiry Author: Fort Worth, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Electric May Kill My Family or Friends Ft. Worth, Texas
17, Report #932029

Sep 16 2012
Oncor Oncor Electric Oncor charging me over $400 in Tampering Fees when they are the ones messing with my electric!!!! Carrollton, Texas Here is how to deal with Oncor Author: Carrollton, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Carrollton, Texas

Aug 25 2012
Oncor created a major issue with my home and work computers pulling my meter with no warning. Internet Surprising Author: Plano, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Internet

Aug 04 2012
Oncor Fasifying a meter tampering report against an individual Dallas, Texas Author: Watauga, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Dallas, Texas

May 11 2012
Oncor Oncor ignores all complaints and over charges for services not even being used. Dallas, Texas Author: Euless, Texas Utility Companies: Oncor Dallas, Texas

Mar 16 2012
Oncor TDU Charges Oncor Electricity TRU Recurring Charges and Smart Meter Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Builders & Contractors: Oncor Internet

Feb 22 2012
Oncor Energy Over charged, Overlooked, Unfair, Turining a blind eye, Dallas, Texas Here's further information from Oncor's site... Author: Fort Worth, Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Energy Dallas, Texas

Dec 18 2011
ONCOR Oncor smart meters is a complete deception in bill has nearly doubled from their readings..I am on a fixed income per month and I cannot afford their expensive inventions. What ever happ Dallas, Texas What was the false explanation Author: Mesquite, Texas Utility Companies: ONCOR Dallas, Texas

Oct 14 2011
Oncor notice of meter tampering dallas, Texas Author: Irving, Texas Cable TV: Oncor dallas, Texas

Oct 09 2011
Oncor Electric ONCOR SUCKS! BAD SERVICE PROVIDER-OR NOT A PROVIDER Dallas, Texas And many in the state I live in want to take away the state franchised monopoly Author: , Texas Electrical Services: Oncor Electric Dallas, Texas