ONE 2 ONE TRANSPORTATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one 2 one transportation
There may be more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
For more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
Showing 1-25 of 46,902 Found Reports For more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Krista Simone-Clark misappropriated investment, fraudulent mishandling of 2 investment properties, withheld personal account information and ledgers Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Real Estate Services: Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Detroit, Michigan

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
visalia skin smooth Line ordered sample bottle .99 plus 3.99 shipping then was billed 2 weeks later 89.95 because they said i didn't cancel my order in 10 days or something. Saw nothing to that affest on the ad. richmond c, nv Author: conroe,, Texas Skin Care: visalia skin smooth Line Internet

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
onassis auto transportation corp jermain warde SCAM, DON'T WALK BUT RUN FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEFS Margate Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Auto Transporters: onassis auto transportation corp Margate, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I am very upset and would respectfully request for this site to be taken down. I have literally been sharing this link from this site and not only on my social media but to my friends. This site promotes that all one has to do is register and share and ba Fraud It doesn't say Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet

Jul 21 2017
OneGreatFamily took 2 payments from my checking account of 29.95 on 7-19-2017 UT, Utah Author: Dailey, West Virginia Computer Fraud: OneGreatFamily Internet

Jul 21 2017
Scott Feldman Scott Feldman tile installer knows nothing about the work was recommended by plumber Jason Parish not any better. Installed tile to jump up over one next to it large lump of glue buckled border tile left a dirt mess Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Scott Feldman Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 21 2017
DecisionOne Decision One - Epson Repair Company - A $4600 REPAIR AND STILL DOESN'T WORK DEVON, PA, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: DecisionOne Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Maus Nissan WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER Dishonest from the moment I walked in-answered ad for 2013 Altima and Jaryd Gerhart said it was while it was a 2012-never got Carfax for 2 weeks which showed it was in a wreck and it was a rental-had issue immediately with car and it took almost a week to diagnose and repair and it was only a gauge-this is the most Sleazy and unethical business I have ever done business with port richey Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan new port richey, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
NuWave LLC IBC By One Get One Free Plus Free Pans Libertyville Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California TV Advertisements: NuWave LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire