Your Search | one 2 one transportation

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms I have roders $300 worth of custom figures and sent him 2 others for repair--6 months ago! He has never delivered anything and now does not respond after weeks and weeks of making excuses. North Carolina Author: Athens, Ohio Customer: Kevin Olinger Playactioncustoms North carolina, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
24 hour fitness I purchesed a 24 Hr Fitness Sports Club 2 year Membership Certificate from Costco. The only problem is , there is no 24 Hr Fitness Sports Gym anywhere in the high Deaert. Consequently, I'm demoted to a gum which is about 3 levels below a Sports Gym. The gum is old and out of date, I see it as a dumping ground. Or as the 24 Fitness staff said, you get what you pay for. Be aware of what you are actually getting, old equiptment, broken tile in locker roon and blown lights in vanity area. Victorville California Author: Apple Valley, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Victorville, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
cellular one lies, huge overcharges, crooks, no customer loyalty, extreem money grubbers, no end to there deceptive practices to get money Nationwide Author: dry prong, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: cellular one Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 15 2014
Oakes Roofing Gary Oakes They lie and are NOT licence or insured they capitalize off 2 other Oaks roofing that are. Check with the attorney generals office and the state of Michigan builders license Fraser, Michigan Author: Utica, Michigan Building Services: Oakes Roofing Fraser,, Michigan

Oct 14 2014
Financial Reporting Services Award Notification CommissionWilliam MacDougal, Compliance ExaminerBenjamin JamesJohn McNabb Sent a letter stating I had won 2 million Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars. There are copies of two checks enclosed. It says You have been awarded a Check or Cash. We cannot send you your winnings without proper ID confirmation. You must reply to this notice to received your confirmed funds. Again congratulations. Please enclose your confirmation fee, payable to F.R.S. and mail it with our confirmation form in the envelope provided within 10 days. Also in the same envelope was a Confirmation form showing a check made out to me in the amount of $2,820,000.00. Lawrence New York
Author: Summerville, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Financial Reporting Services P.O. Box 107, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson 2muchstuff4me walked off the job when he was supposed to get my stuff ready for a tag sale. He violated the contract. He did this because i wouldn't give him my high end items. He wanted my jewelry and when I refused he got angry and left. Dont hire him. very bad reputation. Check other complaints Oceanside New York Author: Brookhaven, New York Auction / Liquidators: 2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Oceanside, New York

Oct 14 2014
Cashforiphones.com Brian Refuses to return 2 iPhones i sent them to purchase from me. After they offered a check way lower than quoted, I asked for my phones back. Cannot get ahold of the company to find out IF I will ever have them returned to me. Internet Author: Lockport , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Cashforiphones.com Internet

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida