Your Search | one 2 one transportation

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
Thomas Puccerella one plus..SCAM company Unknown,they won't tell anyone Internet, Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Telephones: Thomas Puccerella Internet

Jul 22 2016
ComCast Xfinity/Verizon Accusation of theft, when I was the one overcharged, and nationwide ignorance behind smoke and mirrors Illinois Author: Illinois Cable Companies: ComCast Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Toyota of midland False advertising leads to hard working family being scammed out of money and left with a broken vehicle after one week. midland Texas
Author: midland, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of midland midland , Texas

Jul 22 2016
Heavenly Look creamy touch Nouveau Skin Care Serum, Tranquille eye cream i payed with cc,for shipping and was charged for 2 different companies products with NO knowledge of that Internet Author: Kalama, Washington Weightloss Programs: Heavenly Look Internet

Jul 22 2016
ROTITA FASHION COMPANY This company do not refund your money to you at all they refuse to give me my money back on a misfitting jumpsuit that one can see straight through. They only emailing me because they have known listed address ,know listed phone and did not send return shipping receipt. They refuses to give me address or phone number. Internet
Author: Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: ROTITA FASHION COMPANY Internet

Jul 22 2016
Buylottoonline.com RIPOFF! They do NOT buy your tickets! The promise a scan of your ticket, but you NEVER get one Offshore? Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Lottery: Buylottoonline.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Soumitra Deb This person is very viscious one and has been insulting women, including chief minister Belgharia Nationwide Author: Kolkata, Other Government Services: Soumitra Deb Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Purelinegarcinia Pureline Pills made me sick. Refused to refund $79.95 because I called one day after deadline! Tampa Florida Author: Geneva, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Purelinegarcinia Internet

Jul 22 2016
All County Contractors Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Inc. has a track record of 19 yrs of continually evolving to become one of the best in the business!!! *UPDATE: All County Contractors Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. All County Contractors Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: All County Contractors Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Palm Bch and Broward County's since 1987 specializes in home remodeling of all types. All County Contractors offers a wide range of financing options from poor to good credit up to $100,000 and up to 15 yrs. All County Contractors Inc. employs 38 highly experienced people in their various skilled trades, many of which have been with them for years. All County Contractors Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitm Select State/Province

Jul 22 2016
Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. They tried to rip me off too Gig Harbor Washington Author: Riverdale, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Alisha @ ext:704615 Even though I paid on time I keep getting late fee notices and no one will do their job to fix the issue! Chicago Illinois Author: Riverside, Illinois Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Rotula 2 Comunicacion Visual Stole Half of my Last Salery Palma Son Castello
Author: algaida, South Carolina Employment Services: Rotula 2 Palma, South Carolina

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
CRS Mediation Firm Michael Lowery, and 2 both name Chris Johnson Law Firm, Mediation Firm; CRS Nationwide Author: montgomery, Alabama Financial Services: CRS Mediation Firm Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California