Your Search | one call communications, opticom, navicom

Jan 24 2017
ONE MODEL PLACE ONEMODELPLACE BILLED MY ACCOUNT IN ERROR, ADMITTED IT, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Internet Author: CLIO, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: ONE MODEL PLACE Internet

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 They keep sending me wart remover every month and there is no phone number to call to stop these deliveries . Pacoima California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Medical Supplies: Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 Pacoima, California

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Lost Ways Claude Davis Scam Offers 4 Survival Books Sends One Paperback Instead of Hard Cover Internet Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Book Publishers: Lost Ways Internet

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
High Class Universe Ordered 3 banks on December 2, 2016 - Account Debit for $65.20 - sent more than one email - no response and this is January 23, 2017 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband comenity bank Haband This bank is a rip off Columbus Ohio columbus ohio Internet Question Author: miam gardens, Florida Consumer Services: comenity bank Haband Internet

Jan 23 2017
Capital One N. A. Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act Eagan minnesota Author: Sunrise, Florida Loans: Capital One N. A. Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Great Call/Jitterbug Jitterbug free my a** san diego CA Nationwide Author: gates, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Great Call/Jitterbug Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
YS eye cream inherent beaut Their ad said get a free trail just pay $4.95 shipping and handling then they take the $4.95 out of your account again and then they take $98.00 out of your account when you call they are very rude and refuse to give your money and if you call to cancel they say you can't cancel till they get their money Internet Author: Oklahoma Plastic Surgeons: YS eye cream inherent beaut Internet

Jan 22 2017
Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga Tried to sell me a new transmission when the one I had was in perfect condition! Lawrenceville,Ga.30045 N.C. Author: SneadsFerry, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga

Jan 21 2017
Toyota Wondries Toyota Wondries Alhambra One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in my life was going to Toyota Wondries in Alhambra Alhambra California War and Peace Author: Victorville, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Wondries Alhambra, California

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet