ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS, OPTICOM, NAVICOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications, opticom, navicom
There may be more specific results for "one call communications, opticom, navicom"
For more specific results for "one call communications, opticom, navicom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Seal Skin Covers Terrible customer support! Guaranteed to fit, until they don't, with hassle free exchanges, until you need to exchange one! AND you get to give them a 20% restocking fee! Outrageous! Butler New Jersey Author: CLARENDON, Pennsylvania Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Credit One Bank Credit One Internet Author: Hempstead, New York Accounting: Credit One Bank Internet

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida