Your Search | one call communications navicomm

Aug 22 2014
Travel Plus The company has a deceptive promotion, when contacting the call center reps speak in a condescending manor hoping you are uneducated. wethersfield conneticut Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Travel Services: Travel Plus Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Fraud!! Wlimington Internet Author: Terrell, North Carolina Literary Agencies: I Love To Write Day Internet

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Maytag Re-Call Cleveland, TN Nationwide Author: Crawford,, Nebraska Appliances: Maytag Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Huneycutt Realtors  They will try to take every bit of your deposit money or won’t give you one at all. Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Landlords: Huneycutt Realtors Clarksville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2014
Globalinx 5linx The great phone service that wasn't Rochester New York Author: East orange, New Jersey Communications & Networking: Globalinx Rochester, New York

Aug 20 2014
frontier communications over billing then reported me to credit bereau worst service ever gardnerville Nevada Author: penryn, California Telephone Companies: frontier communications gardnerville, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska Author: Des Moines, Iowa Video & Film Production: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 20 2014
Priority One Clearing REVIEW: Priority One Clearing cares about subscriber’s satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Priority One works with Ripoff Report making sure subscribers have most accurate information about company & getting resolutions for customer complaints. By joining Ripoff Report’s informative program, Priority One is showing that customer satisfaction is important, Priority One Clearing has invested in adding qualified customer service representatives for greater accessibility, available to answer subscriber calls even after normal business hours.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Priority One Clearing, subscription clearinghouse for magazine publishers. Priority One Clearing works directly with publishers & partners to process magazine subscriptions for consumers throughout US. Dedicated to making customer's subscription experience a positive one! Clearwater, Florida

Aug 20 2014
REAL IZvest llc REAL IZvest entertainmentREAL IZvest communications REBUTTAL to malicious report on me by someone I don't know who uses the name Anthony colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: REAL IZvest llc colorado springs, Colorado