ONE CALL COMUNICATIONS AKA USBI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call comunications aka usbi
There may be more specific results for "one call comunications aka usbi"
For more specific results for "one call comunications aka usbi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Regarding your complaint that you posted Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Credit One Bank Credit One Internet Author: Hempstead, New York Accounting: Credit One Bank Internet

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet Wrong if given Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 17 2017
Abel McCallister Designs AKA Larry Abel Designs Completed the Job, Never Got Paid Nashville Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Party Planners: Abel McCallister Designs LLC Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
soocial.media soocial.mediasoocial mediabeppromotionsbepromotions soocial.media aka beppromotions is a kickstarter marketing scam internet Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: soocial.media Internet

Aug 16 2017
Gremco realest no returned call or maintenance un-realist service gainesville Florida Author: gainesville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Gremco realest gainesville, Florida

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet