ONE SOURCE TALENT CHINA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent china
There may be more specific results for "one source talent china"
For more specific results for "one source talent china"
Showing 1-25 of 149,341 Found Reports For more specific results for "one source talent china"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Priceless Art pricelessart.com.au Printed on canvass not handmade oil painting from China not Australia Internet
Author: Huntington, West Virginia Art Gallery: Priceless Art Internet

Aug 22 2017
Doco Art docoart.com Review poisonous Nasty paintings expensive sold from China Internet
Author: Skyline, Alabama Art Gallery: Doco Art Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 20 2017
Student7online Student7online powered by Shopify They are affect company who scam me out of $47.99 for a TV that they claim to sell I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still no delivery and they will not respond to any of my emails and they refused requests to refund my money California or Canada not sure which one Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
huang5264218510 Ends of the earth menswear shop on dhgate.com Fashion for men China Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: huang5264218510 Internet

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Crystal Lyn Cannon Rockstar Energy Drink Model Manager, Crystal Cannon Crystal Cannon accusations of not paying independent contractors, contract breaches Newport Beach California Nevada NATIONWIDE
Author: malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crystal Lyn Cannon Nationwide