Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Loan By Phone Immoral, Bigoted, Poorly Educated, Arrogant, Cleveland, Tennessee
Please, Help Stop W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash from Victimizing Others Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
CC Motors Antonio RIPPED OFF / LIED / COMMITTED FRAUD Clearwater Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Dealers: CC Motors Clearwater, Florida

May 23 2016
Austin Boats and Motors Sell boat, then don't honor warranty Austin,  Texas Author: Lakeway, Texas Boat Dealers: Austin Boats and Motors Austin, TX , Texas

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
Image Motors Elkhart Elkhart Response Author: baroda, Michigan Auto Dealers: Image Motors Elkhart IN

May 20 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Jones Management Bigots, Racists, Good 'Ole Boys Cleveland, Tennessee
Thanks for the Comment Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 20 2016
European Motors, European Svc. Inc,Euro Motors, Elham moghimi, aka.Ali Moghimi Defrauded Me off trade-in and $2500.00 Cash monroe Louisiana The BBB would never make that statement Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: European Motors monroe, Louisiana

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Compliants to Experience International Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Internet

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
Trust One Payment Services Continued billing after services cancelled - won't refund Atlanta Georgia Author: SARASOTA, Florida Financial Services: Trust One Payment Services Nationwide

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Ross Lirtzman, Animal Specialty Group of Scottsdale, ASG Scottsdale, ACOSM, Arizona Canine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group. Ross Lirtzman claims to be one of the top orthopedic vets. In reality, Lirtzman preys on wealthy dog owners who fall for his overpriced procedures that rarely help dogs and often result in severe complications. Scottsdale Arizona MUST READ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Veterinarians: Dr. Ross Lirtzman Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas