ONE STOP MOTORS = ONESTOPMOTORS.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one stop motors = onestopmotors.com
There may be more specific results for "one stop motors = onestopmotors.com"
For more specific results for "one stop motors = onestopmotors.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA ABEL GUTIERREZ SELMA CALIFORNIA DID A TERRIBLE JOB AND WOULD NOT MAKE IT RIGHT ! Selma California Author: Fowler, California Cleaning Services: ONE STOP CARPET SELMA CALIFORNIA Selma, California

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2017
pk management I was told to stop calling office when trash was left around (in some cases more than a week) and people were feeding stray cats by putting food in yard or on doorstep, Troy Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: pk management Troy, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Chevrolet GM. Gmc general motors Scam rip off Detroit Nationwide Author: Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Chevrolet Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Beauty Within Fraudulently charged my credit card without my having ordered any kind of a refill; in fact, I only wanted a one time filling of my request. Provo Utah Author: Fresno, California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Jonathan Kirkland Virtual Group Team One Outsourcing Dealer Rank Refuses to Pay Employees Internet
Author: Internet Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathan Kirkland Internet