Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Sep 15 2014
Credit One Bank Someone at the bank used my credit card by being additional on my account and even though I have called and written for months, they have not straightened this out. Las Vegas NV Nationwide Author: Parlin, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mattress 1 One Mattress One is a Rip Off ! Orlando Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Mattress Manufactures: Mattress 1 One Florida

Sep 15 2014
South University Columbia campus They will not return call, fax or email and no one there can justify why tuition is 4,500. I owe $55,000 for an associates and that is with grants. Columbia South Carolina Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: South University Columbia campus Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 15 2014
AFFORDABLE DENTURES IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA MANDY THE RUDE ONE SLAMMED MY DENTURES ON THE COUNTER BECAUSE I NO LONGER WANTED SERVICE AT THAT OFFICE BECAUSE SHE IS A VERY, BAD AND ABUSIVE PERSON. LINCOLN Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Employees: AFFORDABLE DENTURES LINCON, Nebraska

Sep 15 2014
ptsupermarket Charged my Credit Card as ptsupermarket is a Scam No one knows where they are Internet Author: MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Washington Cameras & Video: ptsupermarket Internet

Sep 15 2014
Y. G motors Florida freedom Rip off scam..... Extra charged Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Y g motors Florida freedom Miami, Florida

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Giant RV Montclair Giant RV for Profit, no one is immune Montclair California Author: Montclair, California RV Dealers: Giant RV Montclair Montclair, California

Sep 14 2014
Justcloud.com Justcloud wont stop taking money out of my account Internet
Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Web Hosting: Justcloud.com Internet

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 13 2014
Germaine Moody G. Moody This is one thief who's full of himself Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Producers: Germaine Moody Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Anthem Institute I was lead to believe that they would work around my schedule if I signed up and they lied to the the student loans. said it was one price than received more money from us saying that the money they received was all that was giving and we had to pay the rest. I have a copy of what they said and a copy of a receipt I had to pay out of pocket Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Brookhaven, Pennsylvania Health Care Education: Anthem Institute Springfield, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2014
Aruba Occidential timeshare One of the worst moments !! San Diego California Author: West Haven , Connecticut Sales People: Aruba Occidential timeshare San Diego, California

Sep 13 2014
CWCO Won't Return Money and Didn't sent Order Ordered. This is believed to be the same Chis White who was operating in Alexandria, Virginia and is now operating in Dumfries Virginia. more needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking our money and running. Put tChris and the other theives OUT-OR-BUSINESS for good. Dumfries Virginia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Liars: CWCO Dumfries, Virginia

Sep 12 2014
Haims Motors-Sales Manager RAUL, Ramon, Victor Set appointment with internet contact Victor on Auto Trader. When I arrived, told both Victor and salesman Ramon that I have a cashiers check from my financial institution. . Haims Motors committed an act of EXTORTION, MISREPRESENTATION, BAIT AND SWITCH ON PRICING, FALSE ADVERTISING, AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hollywood  Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Haims Motors-Sales Manager Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
spanos motors SELLING DAMAGED CARS Daytona beach Florida Author: Daytona beach, Florida Auto Dealers: spanos motors Daytona beach , Florida

Sep 12 2014
Non Stop Delivery INC Josh Havener, customer care manager; Maly Bendelac,customer care rep; Brian Roberson Customer care rep This business doesn’t live up to its promises. They are very deceptive and doesn't hold high regards to their customer's needs. Grovetown Georgia, Terminal Manager, Nationwide Author: augusta, Georgia Shipping Companies: Non Stop Delivery INC Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Money Tree Lead Systems REVIEW: MoneyTreeLeadSystems is 100% Committed to Customer Satisfaction. Money Tree Lead Systems the only company to ever offer a money back Guarantee. Superior technology and insight regarding what it takes to succeed while competitors are not obsessed with whether or not the client finds success with their system. Money Tree Lead Systems starts out by using proprietary technologies in order to set clients goals. Money Tree Lead Systems, your marketing partner, breaking it down to the smallest details in order to facilitate client success: For example, how many leads are needed to generate one closing? How many closings are needed to generate the amount of return on investment you are after? Money Tree Lead Systems proprietary and patent pending technologies combined with your personal  coach through member services assure you that you will succeed at the highest level you desire.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Money Tree Lead Systems | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Money Tree Lead Systems entire goal to create an unfair competitive advantage for clients. Money Tree Lead Systems optimizes resources, identifying new lead opportunities, & provide customers’ ability to track marketing efforts to zero in on strategies for each specific market! Springfield, Missouri

Sep 11 2014
secrets society what this group or person did was to ask me for 139.95 for one time member dues within three days Dallas Texas Author: princess anne, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: secrets society Dallas, Texas

Sep 11 2014
Bsk motors Threaten to have me arrested Jacksonville Florida Author: Starke, Florida Auto Dealers: Bsk motors Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2014
Invicta Watch Company Horrible Customer service, quote one price and then hold item hostage for more money Hollywood Florida Author: Palm City, Florida Warranty Companies: Invicta Watch Company Hollywood, Florida

Sep 11 2014
William Morrison William Morrison+1-845.704.5208Amenia New York–12501 Docket Number CFMA-431592 This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number CFMA-431592 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Amenia New York–12501 Internet Author: houston, Texas Cash Services: William Morrison Internet

Sep 11 2014
Smartphone Sent me all the info and packing to send them my iphone, and still have not heard anything since I mailed it out in July. Have tried contacting them by email and phone and everything is false. They are a very big ripoff. Please let no one use them.... Chicago Illinois Author: Elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphone Chicago, Illinois

Sep 10 2014
Gull Lake Motors David and Margaret Delano Lying junk car dealing scumbags Richland Michigan Author: Weidman, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gull Lake Motors Richland, Michigan