Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Jul 30 2014
jodiariasisinnocent.com Jodi Arias, Murderer, Slanderer, Liar, Psychopath, Disgrace, Inhuman, Garbage, Blood Bath, Faker, Story Teller, Obsessive, No Emotion, Character Assasination Of Travis Alexander, etc... Beware, Fraudulant, Takes Advantage, Unsafe, Hostile, Asks For $$$, Internet
Author: , Iowa Questionable Activities: jodiariasisinnocent.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Complaint Review: Ketan Automated Equipment Inc | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))- ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Ontario California
Author: Newbury Park, California Manufacturers: Ketan Automated Equipment Inc Ontario, California

Jul 30 2014
Reputation.com reputation rip off. High price and no results Internet, Internet Author: , Florida Internet Service Providers: Reputation.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California Author: Montrose, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Ge Capital Internet

Jul 29 2014
Carplex Auto Group aka Daps Stop N' Shop Not Disclosing Deposits as Non-Refundable, Not providing the Carfax, & Advertising Different Vehicles on Their Website. Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: Carplex Auto Group Arlington, Texas

Jul 29 2014
access high bullmastiff took deposit on a dog and never delivered one oklahoma Author: Newark , New Jersey Dog Catchers: access high bullmastiff Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Millionairedates.com Millionaire dates online dating advertise one price then as you upgrade quotes another when membership is cancelled California Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Financial Services: Millionairedates.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Gold Coast Bently Perillo BMW Gold Coast Exotic Imports Gold Coast Rolls Royce Gold Coast LamborghiniLuxury Motors Inc Joe Perillo Joe Abbas Tariq Joudeh Bently Gold Coast Scam Alert Don't Buy Crashed Cars from Them Chicago Illinois Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Gold Coast Bently Chicago, Illinois

Jul 29 2014
Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial PMI I signed up for one on one mentoring with PMI, but I never received it. They told I just invested $3100. Internet Author: Loma Linda, California Tutoring: Anthony Morrison /Duvera Financial Internet

Jul 29 2014
newsonsale The website showed me good shoes i bought one but it never returned to the address Internet Author: Lynwood, California Sales People: newsonsale Internet

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Borjon motors Mark Borjon Rip off service if your from out of town Paso Robles California
Author: Aptos, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Borjon motors Paso Robles, California

Jul 29 2014
Vector Security Won't Stop Service Columbia, MD Nationwide Author: Wheaton, Maryland Security Services: Vector Security Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
CREEL MOTORS RIPOFF RIPOFF PINELLAS PARK Florida Author: LARGO, Florida Auto Dealers: CREEL MOTORS PINELLAS PARK, Florida

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Motorcycle mall Not sure of gentallman name but was told was owner son! After spending $8,000 cash for one day of owning a Polaris 800,brought back to owner of dealer for overheating n shutting down only had vehical for 24hrs in our posetion,owners denied anything wronge with bike n would not take back!! Belleville New Jersey Author: Garwood, New Jersey Motorcycles: Motorcycle mall Belleville , New Jersey

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Complaint Review: David eggelston,DDS | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact. The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that the Author of the Report below used his/her initials and not their full legal name. | David eggleston,DDS Horrible, Unprofessional Dentist--Do not.go! Newport beach, California Author: Corona del mar, California Dental Services: David eggleston,DDS Newport beach, California

Jul 23 2014
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys REVIEW: Glen Lerner Committed to customer satisfaction National law firm for injured people. One of the largest plaintiff’s law firms in the nation with offices located in Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida. No case is too large or too small to represent or review. This law firm receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys made a serious commitment. The law firm's free initial consultation practice allows potential clients the opportunity to establish comfort levels prior to representation and their no fee, unless they win claim lets people know that the firm is not out to take advantage of them when they need help.  Glen Lerner Ripoff Report Verified™.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Complaint Review: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Mass Tort, Social Security, Disability, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York