ONE STOP MOTORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one stop motors
There may be more specific results for "one stop motors"
For more specific results for "one stop motors"
Showing 26-50 of 39,047 Found Reports For more specific results for "one stop motors"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
REV Motorsports REV, REV Motors, REV Motorsports Unethical Used Car Lot Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
Vehicle Service department Frequent repeated calls, re renewing our auto warranty. Will not stop calling, now mailing as well. Plano Texas Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service department Plano, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Let Me Guess Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Scott Karosa Scott Allan Do not believe one word of this person, he is a con man! Henderson Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Mortgage Brokers: Scott Karosa Henderson , Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Brenner Motors of harrisburg PA Ripped off a disability mother Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Brenner Motors Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Walmart Family Mobile Can't stop the billing Albuquerque, New Mexico Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Shamans Motors PLEASE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE! THIS COMPANY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF YOUR Houston Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Motor Vehicle: Shamans Motors Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
Evelina Evelina Skin Care Free Sample Received first free sample now they are sending one every month although I did not order any St petersburg Florida
Author: Paso Robles, California Skin Care: Evelina St petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 19 2017
market leader Mathew is the one who took money mathew bellevue Washington Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: market leader bellevue, Washington

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 17 2017
General Motors North America Chevrolet of North America, GM Canada, Chevrolet Canada leak, rust, leaky Silverado,#mygmnightmare Detroit MI, U.S.A. Oshawa, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
To the person that posted this report Author: Concord, Ontario Auto Warranty: General Motors North America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide