Your Search | one technologies, l.p

1, Report #1196331

Dec 18 2014
Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Installed Water Filtration System in My Home that is Making my Clothes smell like MILDEW!!!! Longwood Florida Author: Ruskin, Florida Appliances: Water Equipment Technologies, Inc of Florida Longwood, Florida

2, Report #1196316

Dec 18 2014
scoresense scoresense.com One Technologies WWW.scoresense.com Easy Way To Cancel Membership From A Former Employee Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Dec 18 2014
Aamco Transmissions Completed Unauthorized Work and Held My Vehicle Illegally Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Tampa, Florida

4, Report #1196255

Dec 18 2014
hireahackerreviews.com Wutangzone@gmail.com FAKE SCAM/ Entire site is a scam and wutangzone is the biggest one Internet Author: Alabama Hackers: hireahackerreviews.com Internet

5, Report #1196197

Dec 17 2014
Budk Unknown, but one was a woman and the other two where men and the one was a supervisor. Lied about an ordered giving false information and also not honoring their own site's policy. (Which the supervisor contradicted himself and the company) Internet
Author: Cranberry township, Pennsylvania Liars: Budk Internet

6, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

7, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

8, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

9, Report #1195993

Dec 17 2014
sunny acres mobile home park pattygreg dont believe the hype.this mobile home park advertises one amount and charges another Jacksonville Florida Author: orange park, Florida Realtors: sunny acres mobile home park Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

11, Report #1195917

Dec 16 2014
Loren Reder has committed identity theft Zionsville Indiana Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Loren Reder Internet

12, Report #1195703

Dec 16 2014
One Live Media failure to respond to order inquiries, rude, scam, took money Austin Internet Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Music Shops: One Live Media Internet

13, Report #1195462

Dec 15 2014
audiobooks.com I was enticed into trying out audiobooks.com by giving me a 30 day trial offer, but i was charged the very same day. When i called up to inquire about it, I was told that my trial period is over. I told them that the promised trial was for 30 days and I'm appalled at the way they treat customers. I requested a cancellation of my service and issuance of refund, but was told that they shall gladly cancel service but no refunds. This is one totally fraud establishment. Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut On-Line Stores: audiobooks.com Internet

14, Report #1195449

Dec 15 2014
One Live Media Shop Beyonce scam, ripoff Austin, TX Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Clothing Stores: One Live Media Internet

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Dec 14 2014
Pinnacle NIssan-Infinity Of Scottsdale Arizona BEWARE! PINNACLE NISSAN CREATED A NEW CONTRACT AFTER I PURCHASED MY CAR, STOLE MONEY, CHANGED THE RATE AND TERM AND FORGED MY SIGNATURE. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM PINNACLE NISSAN! Scottsdale, Arizona
Author: chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Pinnacle NIssan-Infinity Of Scottsdale Arizona Scottsdale, Arizona

17, Report #1195396

Dec 14 2014
Norris Expos LLC Derrick Norris, Boston Norris, PlacestobeAtlanta, PlacestobeBoston, Soko Limos, Soko Marketing, Multi-Biz Owner Targets Ambitious Women Business Owners To Scam You Scammed The Right One NOW Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Festivals & Event Services: Norris Expos LLC Nationwide

18, Report #1195359

Dec 14 2014
Resume Genius Resume Companion, SJT, RGO I bought a one-time resume for $2.95 and I keep getting charged $39.95 ffrom them. Ths happened twice and I finally had to close my bank account & reopen a new one. This is because when I contacted Resume Genius and Resume Companion, they said that I did not have an account with them. So why are they charging me then? Don't use either one of these companies. Deleware Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

19, Report #1195278

Dec 13 2014
One live media Music One live Rip off, scam, took my money, didn't recieve item, no response Austin Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Music Shops: One live media Internet

20, Report #1195274

Dec 13 2014
BBV Hotbooksale.com added a monthly charge on my credit card after I bought one book from them not sure Internet Author: Painesville, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: BBV Hotbooksale.com Internet

21, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: Sports Instruction: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

22, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

23, Report #1195191

Dec 13 2014
NetZero The 'Hot Spot' was not really that fast. The usage limits are unrealistic. The cost was high. I canceled after one month Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Internet Services: NetZero Internet

24, Report #1195134

Dec 13 2014
endeva star marchand promotions I lost instructions for talking phone and no way can I get a phone no to ask for one is this a rip off? internet Author: kill devil hills, North Carolina Telephones: endeva star

25, Report #1195092

Dec 12 2014
Strategic Virtual Services McBride Technologies LLC WAITING FOR MY LAST PAY CHECK FOR OVER 9 MONTHS! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania Employers: Strategic Virtual Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania