Your Search | one web direct bill national one telecom

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 23 2014
webhostingpad.com complete web hosting company Nationwide
Author: port orange, Florida Web Hosting: webhostingpad.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
National power supply I ordered 2 cat3054C and wired the money no response or email again the company phone number doesn't work anymore. Yakima Washington Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: National power supply Yakima, Washington

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Web Blog Systems unknown Worst Customer service, Can not be trusted, Rip of company Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Internet Service Providers: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland I am one of the ripoff victim by the so call interFACE talent company in Gaithersburg Maryland Author: hyattsville md, Maryland Cash Services: interFACE Talent management modeling acting music dancing Gaithersburg Maryland Gaithersburg, Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
TB Dress Does not honor their refund policy stated on web site Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Clothing Stores: TB Dress Internet

Aug 21 2014
SellandRecycle.com CaliforniaCity San FranciscoAddress 301 Executive Park BlvdPhone 8885029582i SEND MY NOKIA 1020 31 DAYS A GO STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY. THESE PPL SHOULD BE IN JAIL, I SEE HOW MANY PPL THEY HAVE STOLE THE PHONES !! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE? IM GOING THIS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEB, HOW ,MANY PHONES THEY STOLE? IM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THESE PIECES OF SH* GO TO JAIL San Francisco California Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2014
Modern Marketing Systems Jim FordRich KidulichPaul Dennis Did not do one thing that was promised and stole $10,242.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Martins Ferry, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: Modern Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Optimum One Health DANGER. DO NOT SIGN UP. PRESSURE TACTICS. BAD BBB REPORTS Nationwide Author: littleton, Colorado Insurance Companies: Optimum One Health Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio LIED to us Reguarding what was Included in Photo Package! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pflugerville, Texas Photography: Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
The Web Showroom SERIOUSLY BAD COMPANY Sydney Nationwide Author: Sydney, Alabama Websites: The Web Showroom Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
unci tricia anderson tried to get money for old phone bill riverside cali Author: ATL, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: unci Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
cougar911 Theft, and fraud. Paid extra for chat credits, and they disappear without me using them. Internet Author: San Pedro, California Adult Web Site: cougar911 Internet

Aug 21 2014
Revive Girl Inc Suspended license for one ticket Irwindale California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Credit & Debt Services: Revive Girl Inc Irwindale, California

Aug 21 2014
Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains voxdomains,wildwestdomains Voxdomains - Wild West Domains - Scam - Blocked Access To My Account Internet Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains Internet

Aug 21 2014
Huneycutt Realtors  They will try to take every bit of your deposit money or won’t give you one at all. Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Landlords: Huneycutt Realtors Clarksville, Tennessee

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California