ONE WEB DIRECT BILL TELLIS TELEPHONE BILLING, ONE CALL COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com
There may be more specific results for "one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com"
For more specific results for "one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
NTS Direct, LLC National Telecom Services THIEVES NTS OWES OVER 6K AND BOUNCES CHECKS Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: NTS Direct, LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
ESN Direct Paid for coin by check, item not received Nationwide Author: Clendenin, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL TLGGREATFNTLG*BUYERSBUYERS Fraudulent enrollment and billing Nashville Tennessee Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 24 2017
RingCentral, Inc. RingCentral Increased my bill by 300% without notification. $657 total in overcharges in 3 months. Belmont Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Communications & Networking: RingCentral, Inc. Internet

Jul 24 2017
Birch Communications Unlawful Collection Tactics Macon, GA Colorado Springs, CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
allumiere kept billing for product which they never sent na Nationwide Author: Enid, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: allumiere Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiderm Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Site: Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 24 2017
Emerald Lakes Apartments Stephen, Alise, Tennant is Bill and Wife. Apartment refuses to help with noisy inappropriate obnoxious neighbor Powell Ohio Author: Powell, Ohio Tenants: Emerald Lakes Apartments Powell, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Rip off auto bill Don't know Internet Author: Lancaster, New York Skin Care: Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Pete brand mindscape Mindscape co Grand Rapids mi This co is suppose to do web marketing and help companies Grand rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Pete brand mindscape Grand rapids , Michigan

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning will not honor waqrranty, technicians keep giving different excuses for a two year old unit failure ,service calls are excessive virginia beach Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning virginia beach, Virginia

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas