Your Search | one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com

Jun 30 2016
Stanton Optical ;-)  Folks, I am not one to complain, but I have to get this off my chest. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Recycling/Trash removal: Stanton Optical Lubbock, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Goodwill Industries Springfield Pike Ohio Valley Goodwill Industrial Services  ManufacturerLong-standing nonprofit chain with a range of pre-owned clothing, furniture, housewares & more.Address: 10600 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45215Phone: (513) 771-4800 AVOID ALL ON CALL JOBS! USA Ohio
Author: USA, Ohio Disability Services: Goodwill Industries Springfield Pike Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Cash Advance Inc Hello Rosalie , ( Never received a loan from this loan )This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able Hello Rosalie , This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number DOX-66602 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.Hayward California Author: Los Banos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates David Wenke and his partner Bill took my money 9 months and did not consolidate my loans Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Loans: David Wenke/ Student Loan Advocates Internet

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
1974 Frontier Communications I need to call some attention to this worthless company Donaldson Pennsylvania
Author: Pine Grove , Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Frontier communications Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
One Way Funding Daily offering business funding to non businesses New York Author: Saginaw, Michigan Loans: One Way Funding New York

Jun 29 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg puts patients well-being first. Dr. Rozenberg listens to her patient's requests and concerns, to be sure they are totally satisfied with services provided. Dr. Rozenberg is totally dedicated to patient satisfaction and implements latest techniques and uses most advanced technology to treat her patients. Dr. Rozenberg is caring, kind and very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry . Dr. Lana Rozenberg receives a positive rating for her commitment to customer satisfaction , always putting her patients first. Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. Manhattan, New York City , New York

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 29 2016
Legacy Collect, Collect Call charge was outrageous without being connecting the other party. Summit New Jersey
Author: Summit, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Hyun Kim Summit, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet