Your Search | one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Total Solutions Property Management They never call back and wont show up for showing rental Sam and Nathan Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Pasadena, California Housing Rentals: Total Solutions Property Management Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
T-mobile Deceiving advertisement and billing issues Nationwide Author: LAUREL, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Talent Call This bogus company is basically an extras casting company that may or may not exist. Online I was offered an incentive to register and pay within a certain time frame. Internet Author: Surfside beach , South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Call Internet

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

HS Direct Ltd HS Direct Scam Review of HS Direct Sheffield United Kingdom
Author: Troon, Other Business Consulting: HS Direct Internet

Oct 08 2015
One stop realty , Mike Anderson , Marc Early Not a professional rental property management company Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Brandon , Mississippi Property Management: Mike Anderson Grand Rapids , Michigan

Oct 08 2015
Unknown I HAVE RECEIVED THREATENING CALL/ THAT SHOWS 911ONLY Nationwide threats to garnish social security money Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unknown Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
one at a time custom cycles rip off deceitful liar lazy no good newnan Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Motorcycles: one at a time custom cycles newnan, Georgia

Oct 07 2015
05:51 PM Network Solutions Denied services, faulty billing, incompetent staff, rude representatives, no resolution after 19 calls Internet Service / Billing Issues Author: Highland Lakes, New Jersey Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Architects & Designers: Timothy Corrigan | Pursuant to the VIP Rules of Arbitration and in connection with Report #1155228, this Report has been redacted to reflect the Arbitrator’s Decision. Los Angeles, California

Oct 07 2015
Directv NFL Ticket Charges Added to the Bill but NOT ordered Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Prescott, Arizona Cable TV: Directv Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2015
inmate calls connect the compamy charge me 24.00 for service rendered that i didn't recieved, and i can't seem to get my refund through calling, or through internet, please help. Internet Author: laurel, Maryland Telephone Companies: inmate calls connect Internet

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
William Briscoe HomeAdvisor HomeAdvisor's William Briscoe Business Customer Service Manager Golden Colorado Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Web Hosting: William Briscoe Golden, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
The Last Witch Hunter One Race Films, Vin Diesel, Mark Canton, Bernie Goldmann, Lionsgate, Summit Entertainment, Cinelou, Atmosphere Productions, Cory Goodman, Timur Bekmanbetov The Last Witch Hunter... producers and Vin Diesel are violating copyright Los Angeles Nationwide
Pat vs Vin Diesel Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: The Last Witch Hunter Nationwide