Your Search | one web direct bill tellis telephone billing, one call com

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mary Martin Jenne Martin Heart shaped diamond ring set..personal one of a kind design Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary Martin Cypress, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 23 2016
American Web Loan Loan Shark, Deceptive Practices, Harrassment Oklahoma, OK Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Loans: American Web Loan Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
ReVitalze Skin Serum ReNew eye care Scam billing Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Eye Care: ReVitalze Skin Serum Internet

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Mike Porter Golf's Greatest Con Artists Tempe Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Boat Brokers: Golf Courses: Mike Bivens Direct Fairways Tempe , Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
Jump For Fun telephone number 1- 800- 281-6792 child's birthday ruined Poway California Author: San Diego, , California Festivals & Event Services: Jump For Fun Poway, California

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2016
 TestCollections.com Bad answers, multiple billing, bad software Internet irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tutoring: TestCollections.com irvine, California

Aug 22 2016
Fetster Scandal, Abuse, Suppression, Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Fetster Internet

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida