Your Search | one 2 one transportation

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Infinity 2 Global I2G Investment Scam Ponzi Scheme Owensboro Kentucky Author: Jacksonville, Florida Offshore Gambling: Infinity 2 Global Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 21 2014
OneGreatFamily, LLC One Great Family Refused to Take Responsibility for Its Error Orem Utah Author: Pocatello , Idaho Internet Services: OneGreatFamily, LLC Orem, Utah

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jul 18 2014
Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology One of fraud bad College Ferozepur Internet Author: Ferozepur, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology Internet

Jul 17 2014
Basement Shaman I placed an order 2 weeks ago online for a product that was quite pricey. I left a voice mail and sent an email and still haven't heard anything from them although I did receive an email saying it was being shipped a few days after I placed the order. Very disappointed Author: Windsor , Colorado Alternative Health: Basement Shaman Woodstock , Illinois

Jul 17 2014
The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo962 Mill StreetSan Luis Obispo, California 93401805-541-2 Worst real estate company in San Luis Obispo, rude and pushy real estate agents. They think they know what they're doing, such a scam these people San Luis Obispo California
Author: LA, California Real Estate Services: The Real Estate Group of San Luis Obispo, a real ripoff!, pushy real estate agents! San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 16 2014
Loopnet Creates annual account and charges monthly for $64.95 even though I wanted one month access. Glendora, California Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Internet Services: Loopnet Internet

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 16 2014
Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Did not deliver not just one, but TWO prizes I earned on their network, they are SCAMMERS. Internet Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Internet

Jul 16 2014
Resume Writers Group 1-0n-1 resumes Multiple companies one ripoff scheme Clermont FL Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Resume Writers Group Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
HPD The company is charging my checking account $9.95 a month.This has happened for the last 2 months Vista California Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: HPD Vista, California

Jul 15 2014
TLC GREAT FUN Charged my credit card $19.00 2 months in a row without my permission Nationwide Author: Park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Charlene Mowrey Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
2-10 Home buyers warranty 2-10 warranty loopholes and excuses Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Home Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Source One Designs Lisa Waller Vallesha Waller I was recently victimized by Valeesha Waller. I wished I had checked the internet before paying her in full. She was paid and never came back to do the job. I have filed a complaint against her. She's a liar. She was hired to paint my home and disappeared Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Source One Designs Duluth, Georgia

Jul 15 2014
Homekeepers of America DBA of The Pattann Company (in California), Veritas One, Inc., Sherwill Groupe, Inc.,Sherwill Financial, Sherwill Fianancial Groupe TOTAL SCAM, FRAUD LOAN MODIFICATION FOR $3,500 UPFRONT FEE Beverly Hills California Author: California Loan Modification: Homekeepers of America Beverly Hills, California

Jul 15 2014
Warrantech NSI Protection Fraudulent Business Practice Ran extended warranty concurrent with manufacturers warranty. Stopped coverage one year too early. Nationwide Author: Orange, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Warrantech Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Odessa Cylinder Head Bob Metz Sols us a defective head, replaced that with one that was even WORSE Clearwater Florida
Author: Middle River, Auto Parts: Odessa Cylinder HEad Clearwater, Florida

Jul 15 2014
auravie skin care facecre studio city CA They are scam artists. So far, they ripped me off 2 different times. Studio City CA Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: auravie skin care Internet