Your Search | one 2 one transportation

1, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

2, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

4, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

5, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

6, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

7, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

8, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

10, Report #1319461

Jul 28 2016
University of Phoenix Apollo group Was given false and fake homework, not one of the instructors taught a class when I was present on campus Schaumburg IL Nationwide
Author: Berkeley , Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Nationwide

11, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

12, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

13, Report #1319348

Jul 28 2016
local Edge Local edge $1500.00!spent and got not one customer Pennsylvania Internet Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: local Edge Internet

14, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

15, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

18, Report #1319198

Jul 27 2016
Stoneberrystoneberry.com sent wrong color that i ordered and had to pay the shipping although they made the mistake. Then ordered again like a stupid one and they are sending the wrong color . when i called them they said they didnt have the color that i ordered. why didnt they say that instead of sending the wrong one again and trying to say that i orderd the color. Chippewa Internet Author: Bandera, Texas Bed & Bath: Stoneberrystoneberry.com Internet

19, Report #1319197

Jul 27 2016
Student Loan Assistance Center, aka Student Loan Help One or Affordable Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Scam Margate Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Student Loan Assistance Center Nationwide

20, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

21, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

22, Report #1319056

Jul 26 2016
Alliant Energy No one EVER answers the phone and automated callback DOESN'T!! Madison - Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Utility Companies: Alliant Energy Internet

23, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet