ONE 2 ONE TRANSPORTATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one 2 one transportation
There may be more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
For more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
Showing 1-25 of 172,090 Found Reports For more specific results for "one 2 one transportation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
bllatrx*/nuagelife was a one-time purchase of $5.95. a month later $79.95 Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Alternative Health: bllatrx*/nuagelife Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ama Bella Allure Way2beauty.com FRAUD! Ordered one sample and card was immediately charged for something else. Had to cancel my credit card Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ama Bella Allure Internet

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Source One 360 Have not been paid for work done at Chilis & Outback in Sarasota Florida Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Sarasota, Florida Communications & Networking: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
Over the Road transportation Will not get paid Mississauga. Ontario Author: Fort Erie. On, Ontario Trucking Companies: Over the Road transportation Mississauga. , Ontario

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Java Momma, Melissa Shoop This is advertised as a brand new, organic fair trade coffee company. Roasted when you order and shipped to your door within 3-5 days... They themselves admit that they are in fact NOT organic and do not need to meet the expectations of the usda. Nor are they actually certified. Pennsylvania
Java Momma Coffee Author: Des Moines, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Java Momma Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Privacy Fence Ripoff Lillian Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Home Improvements: American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Lillian, Alabama

Oct 19 2017
Royal Dutch Gardens Two plants arrived in flimsy, torn plastic envelope. One almost dead. The other, an expensive tree peony, had a broken tuber, thus won't survive. Bloomington Illinois Author: Goshen, New Hampshire Landscaping: Royal Dutch Gardens Internet

Oct 19 2017
Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach florida Anthony M Abraham-AKA Mike Holdback paycheck on commission Sebastian Florida Author: Sebastian Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Roadrunner crossroad transportation vero beach fl Sebastian , Florida

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

20, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet