Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Sep 30 2014
Acdelco Gm Call Center Acdelco Rebate Cente Will not send my rebate National Co. Nationwide Author: Wyoming, Michigan Auto Parts: Acdelco Gm Call Center Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
ios Telecom, IOSTLCO, Used their pay phone collect call service and ios telecom charged me $19 for a 1 minute LOCAL phone call. Do not give them your credit card because they will take advantage of you. How does 1 minute equate to $19 for a local phone call? They give you the run around saying that they have operator fees, government fees, taxes, etc. Palo Alto California Author: California Telephone Answering Services: ios Telecom Palo Alto, California

Sep 29 2014
credit one bank run away fom this scame ciy of industry California Author: northridge, California Banks: credit one bank ciy of industry , California

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, Michael Roberts, Hannah Boocock, Danny Keens, Michael Usher, Hal Crawford, Matt James, Alex Parsons, Mark Britt, Krista Parcell, Tracey Richter Fake News Stories \ Paying For Story Ideas Made to look like reporting \ Video News Release's Made To Look Like actual Reporting, journalistic integrity at its worst. Australia
Author: Laguna Beach, California Media Outlets: 60 Minutes Australia, Mi9. NineMsn, poor journalistic integrity Internet

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Wells Fargo Bank , Wells Fargo Customer Service money being transfered though my account from saveing to checking and back from checking to saveing without my permission and the fraud department invesageted and said that it was an online transaction and that it came from the same IP address in the house. we only have one computer inside the home and they said that the case was was closed and they could not refund my money back 8.81 cent. come on people really when its the banks fault they should have to pay and not the coustomer. i was also told that the money was a wash but in my account it was there. wake up people wells fargo is up something watch your money in your account to make sure what happened to me dont happen to you. i have tryed to get help with this issue i was hung up on and the company is really nasty and rude. i would not advise anyone not to bank with this trashey companygo to a bank that cares for its clients and wants to help them. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 27 2014
copyrightassociates.com http://www.copyrightassociates.com/ I try to make a Copyright online registration with copyright.gov, but I was redirected to they web site: http://www.copyrightassociates.com/fill out the application thinking it was on the website of gov, and I paid $124.00 when I realized that was not the gov. I was send a some cancellation email and claim for refund, and also I call they at: 800-273-6729 but this phone is not at service Washinton DC Internet
Author: Windermere, Florida Government Services: copyrightassociates.com Internet

Sep 27 2014
Fortis College Online There are many colleges out there DO NOT PICK THIS ONE Centerville nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Colleges and Universities: Fortis College Online Internet

Sep 26 2014
DAP XHOSE Ruptured in two minutes with no replacement nor refund Supposedly missed deadline for full refund by one day. Replacements back ordered 8 to 12 weeks Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DAP XHOSE Internet

Sep 26 2014
The Christmas Chest is also owned by scam artist Harvey Sloniker aka Lee Slonaker Lee Slonaker Another one of his companies along with LED Illusions. His scam artist brother Tye Sloniker aka Tye Connor aka Tye Ray aka Ray Sloniker works there on occasion as well. Watch your credit cards with those two!  Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Specialty Stores: The Christmas Chest is also owned by scam artist Harvey Sloniker aka Lee Slonaker Chandler, Arizona

Sep 26 2014
Credit One Bank Deceptive Practice Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas Nevad Author: Temecula , California Financial Services: Credit One Bank Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
Capital one bank USA n.a. Capital one stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: northridge, California Credit Services: Capital one bank USA n.a. Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Call Fire aka Skyy Consulting ROBO & SPAM CALLS Call Fire Rips Me Off Santa Monica California Author: Riverside, California Telemarketers: Call Fire aka Skyy Consulting Santa Monica, California

Sep 26 2014
usell N/a I sent them my damaged nexus 5 for 64 bucks they emailed me saying the payment was posted on my PayPal account but I didn't receive anything memphis tn Author: memphis, Tennessee Communications & Networking: usell Internet

Sep 25 2014
Rose wholesale clothing Never sends merchandise, no number to call, only internet, auto reply email say order shipped China, via Internet Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Rose wholesale clothing Internet

Sep 25 2014
Mattress 1 One Horrible Customer Service-Free Delivery-Free Set Up-Free Disposal is BS Tampa Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Bed & Bath: Mattress 1 One Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2014
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911 Tax Relief dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% money-back guarantee, 911 Tax Relief, leading professional tax representation & mediation company. Serving clients from corporate headquarters Los Angeles - solving both federal & state tax problems national & international capacity. 911 Tax Relief guarantees each tax debt settlement case will be reviewed by tax professionals including Certified Enrolled Agents, Tax Attorney's and/or Tax Practitioners when necessary. 911 Tax Relief provides personalized attention to details of each case, representing clients in all dealings with IRS including responding to IRS communications, pursuing procedural & administrative remedies to attain best outcome and relief for clients. 911 Tax Relief receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & protection from collection activates from tax authorities lets customers feel safe, confident, secure when choosing 911 Tax Relief.  Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Tax Services: 911Tax Relief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 911 Tax Relief team comprised of skilled tax professionals, licensed agents, in-house staff members. 911TaxRelief mediates, resolves most common or complicated tax issues today. Every department at 911 Tax Relief works efficiently, giving highest level of care for clients. 911 Tax Relief Client Services Department, competent agents assist, gather information pertinent for tax situation at hand. Studio City, Select State/Province

Sep 25 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC . Called Left Message I owed IRS must call, threatened to 'come get me' . Washington District of Columbia Author: Plant City, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Washington DC Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
ONE HOUR HEATING AND AIR GREENVILLE SC They will rip you off.saling parts not needed.over charging you for subpar goodman equipment presenting as their own brand.sell you a certain seer rating and installing another .you will over pay . Greenville South Carolina Author: Fountain inn, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: ONE HOUR HEATING AND AIR GREENVILLE SC Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 25 2014
Cameron Dunlap Specialty Communications 1daydough.comcamerondirect.comspecialty communications.com fraud theft by deception Campbell NY Florida and Utah Nationwide Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Realtors: Cameron Dunlap Specialty Communications Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
Spa Manufacturer Direct Inc Businesswoman, I am interesting to get their product, they charge me $85 without getting their product, they rude, they want call police and I puchase $1000 Sun Valley California Author: Torrance, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Spa Manufacturer Direct Inc Sun Valley, California

Sep 24 2014
UtiliTech FEC4901 Gregg RdPico Rivera, CA 90660 I bought a 2pk of flood lights and one lasted 2 weeks and the other lasted 1 weekPico Rivera Pico Rivera, CA Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Lighting Stores: UtiliTech Internet