Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 22 2014
Good2Go Insurance (Omni Insurance Company) $143 was debited from checking account without permission and without an application being signed. When I discovered what happened 7 days later, I called Good2Go insurance and requested that the amount be returned. She was extremely rude and said the policy would be cancelled as of the day I called in. I had to call a second time to get a check issued - again very rude. I finally received a check a full month later for $26!!!!! I called for an explanation of which I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very rude again and hung up on me. Atlanta, Georgia Birmingham, AL Author: Trussville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Good2Go Insurance Internet

Oct 21 2014
Salvation Army ARC Starts by offering help but holds one back as well albany ny Author: Franklin, New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Salvation Army Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
zip tax Asked for help in one catagory was switched toi different without notice was decieving baited and lied too newport beach California Author: murrells inlet, South Carolina Tax Services: zip tax newport beach, California

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
GLF MARKETING - Chad -Devon Brown -Johnathan This company did nothing for our office but give us misinformation and did not increase our revenue.They are never available to speak when you call . Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Marketing Companies: GLF MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
GAR Disability Advocates Sharon Bihner when yo hire someone you expect to be called back when you call its been 5 months and drs havent heard anything from this firm Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632 Nationwide Author: silver spring, Maryland Legal Process Services: GAR Disability Advocates Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
pure green coffee cleanse charged my debt card and when i tryed too call them they would say its a holiday las vegas Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 20 2014
sellusameds.com is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: sellusameds.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas