Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Apr 16 2014
AT&T ATT Celular Will not honor their documents, additional charges on account, bill is 8x what was agreed upon (with documented proof) and they now call it misinformation Portland Oregon Nationwide Author: none, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide
Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Linksys Belkin ROUTER SCAM, CUSTOMER SERVICE FRAUD Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Communications & Networking: Linksys Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
BidRunner Russell Mahoney CEO Charges .50 for bids I won a auction after spending 12 hours bidding and getting the item for about 60 diollars then received a call saying I used software that was not permitted. Internet Author: Gray, Tennessee Brokerage Companies On-line: BidRunner Internet

Apr 16 2014
instantcheckmate, online background checks and criminal history... slected one time unlimited search for a month and was billed for 8 more months before i realized what was happening Internet Author: Nucla, Colorado Consumer Services: instantcheckmate Internet

Apr 16 2014
blue sky windpower canceled one year guarantee for parts and repair after five months. refuses to work on our wind turbine. internet Internet Author: sarcoxie, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: blue sky windpower Internet

Apr 16 2014
Jennifer Beegle - Margie Beelge Sales I went to an estate sale this weekend. This lady they call as Jenn (her name is Jennifer) is so rude, cruel, revengeful, vile and absoultely unethical and bully. I will never go again to another sale they have. Infact I will be going to several other successful companies like this one which often have great sales.  Houston Texas Author: Texas Auctions: Margie Beegle Sales Houston, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 16 2014
legacy collect calls Charge me 22 dollars for accepting a collect call, they said they may need it, but never stated what or how much they were going to charge, only spoke for 2 minutes dont know, i am in california, los angeles california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: legacy collect calls Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
sparkle clean would not return a call or e-mail, after i had paid for service Spokane,  Washington Author: spokane, Washington Property Management: sparkle clean Select State/Province

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
American Discount Movers LLC FIRST CALL MOVERSHOME TEAM MOVERSRED WHITE AND BLUE MOVERS AMERICAN DISCOUNT MOVERS SCAM SAME AS FIRST CALL MOVERS BAIT AND SWITCH HOSTAGE Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: birmingham, Alabama Moving Companies: American Discount Movers LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
adison high school extremley rude, liers, disrespectful, they play on the phone, they hang up on you, put you on hold for 20 minutes and more then disconnect the line, ask yu to send them more money. I was calling to get my transcripts mailed to a college i registered for to attend in fall and these are all the problems they gave me so i startdd to record every single call i made to them. after the first few times of them hanging up on me and asking to speak to a supervisor they wouldnt let me and hung up on me over 11 times , after i kept trying to get thru because i was determined to get a hold of a supervisor for this matter. it got to the point where i would get thru the first recording for the option to press 1 then they would pick up and immediately hang right up. this is the worst service i have ever delt with in my entire life. unbelievable!!!scammers houston Texas Author: syracuse, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: adison high school houston, Texas

Apr 15 2014
the luxury auto network this is not a real or legit company. i gave them all of my information a month ago. i called numurous times,left plenty of emails,and the hiring manager never returned any. i finally got ahold of someone who i thought would help me. his name was larry. he is the hiring managers boss. when i spoke to larry,i was very surprised at his response. he told me that he doesnt have a contact for frank, the hiring manager under him, and that theres nothing he can do for me. what kind of company is this? not one that deserves to last. this company has no type of order. very sloppy and unorganized,but most of all,very unprofessional and disrespectful. please be aware of this company before you go and give them your info. Internet Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: the luxury auto network Internet

Apr 15 2014
merchant lynx services BEWARE!!!!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE LOOSERS DENNIS BRUNEAU ANTHONY,EVETT ALISHA PAT NIKKI JANET RICK HARGROVE BRIAN SAID THEY WOULD PROVIDE MERCHANT SERVICES FOR CREDIT CARD AND DIDNT PROVIDE ADDIQUET EQUIPMENT AND WOULD NOT CORRECT IT. LAKELAND Florida Author: avon park, Florida Communications & Networking: merchant lynx services LAKELAND, Florida

Apr 15 2014
FJR Advisors Never Cold Call Again, Frank Rumbauskas Return policy is a lie and a ripoff Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: FJR Advisors Dallas, Texas

Apr 15 2014
gaston county dss dss took my child with no proof of anything. I have proof my boyfriend and i are innocent. No one including my lawyer will help me and i dont know what to do. please help me.i cannot afford a real lawyer or a law suit. i am very desperate to have my child someone please help me gastonia North Carolina Author: gastonia, North Carolina Family Services: gaston county dss gastonia, North Carolina

Apr 14 2014
family dollar I went2the family dollar&purchased a cell phone&air time for$30.00 Net 10 got home was told i can't used that1 it has2 be the$50.00 plus tax$55.00got home the cell phone was making a noise so i went2 several family dollar stores until i funded1that had that cell phone went home can't get into the activecion&data so i ask4my money back the family dollar gave me back my money on the cell phone but Refused2 give me back my $55.00 on the air time at well of Net10 !!!! but money doesn't grows on Trees !!! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Communications & Networking: family dollar Dallas, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Mike Kergosien Cheating gay man AKA 15 year LoneStar big one He cheated on me with this small Asian man Prosper Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Home Owner Associations: Mike Kergosien Cheating gay man Prosper, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
Goldstein and Associates Received disturbing call from (517) 489-2259 Private Investigator who wouldn't give me full name, staying that he is attempting to serve me with some papers for mediation hearing if I don't call 877-527-9594 (during another call that number was 888-323-7874) they would call my family friends and work place.I feel helpless and don't even know who these people are. I am begging for some help here. Internet Author: Ferndale, Michigan Lawyers: Goldstein and Associates Unknown , Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Micro Touch One No comfriming price before submit & canceled order Wallingford, Connecticut Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Micro Touch One Internet

Apr 14 2014
Kay Jewelers Damaged a new ring twice while resizing it, now unable to make a new one Dayton Ohio Author: Germantown, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Kay Jewelers Dayton, Ohio