Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Apr 22 2014
CRG Associates Collection with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Communications & Networking: CRG Associates dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Rotton fittings. One year life span. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Maysville , Missouri Hardware & Tools: TSP FLEXABLE HOSE Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 22 2014
Enversa Gulf media solutions Enversa agreed to put my company on the front page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo for 800.00 per month and they do not even have me on the top 10 pages so I call them and they do not return calls or answer their calls. This company is a scam Dallas Texas Author: Tacoma, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: Enversa Dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Flowers Delivery Express I ordered sympahty flowers for same day delivery and they were never delivered. I left several messages and no one will get back to me. This company is a scam please do not place any orders with them. Internet Author: St Louis, Missouri Florists: Flowers Delivery Express Internet

Apr 22 2014
suite journies ripoff gave this great presentation of all the great places you can go.But when you call nothing is available. daytona beach Florida Author: ormond beach, Florida Resorts: suite journies daytona beach, Florida

Apr 22 2014
Umbrella Recovery Team For months, I got phone calls from a number listed as Quebec on my phone. Often I wouldn't answer because I would be working or in a meeting. Sometimes I would answer, but the call wouldn't connect and no one would be on the other line.  La Quinta California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: Umbrella Recovery Team La Quinta, California

Apr 22 2014
onespotallergy.com onespot, blog.onespotallergy, one spot allergy Canadian company deceiving online shoppers searching for allergy products. Ontario Canada Internet
Author: NY, New York Specialty Stores: onespotallergy.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Ordered a custom wood Hot tub and he built one for $500 down and it was very poorly built, rough edges and cheap wood. Would not refund deposit. Littleton New Hampshire
Author: New York Pools & Saunas: Doc Hollis Woodfired Hot Tubs Littleton , New Hampshire

Apr 21 2014
BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP kevin chen, http://www.blackwallcapitalinc.com/ bait and switch does not pay commissions said one thing did another new york New York Author: new york , New York Brokerage Companies: BLACKWALL CAPITAL MARKETS GROUP new york , New York

Apr 21 2014
HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Sold (through Wal Mart) gold necklace that the gold coating came off.I returned the necklace under the warrenty and they sent me back a differant necklace and of worse quality also a lot shorter one Falston ,Maryland Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: HOPEWELL PROMOTIONS Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Carbone Gm I have bought a 2009 Chevy pickup from day one i had brake problem  , the front brake after the first 100 miles the were metal to metal. The next day the air bag like come . So i call Alex Carbone up he said bring it done to the GM capitol so i did that they fixed it at no charge. Then i drive it out of the dealer ship and about 10 min after the air bag light comes back on , so i go back and talk to kevin and he states that it was not on when we test drove it so therefore we will know have to charge you.So i then had a meeting with Alex Carbone because not that problem starts i had no weigh in the back of this truck and both spring busted out of the truck causing a blow and almost a car wreck them they were fix by me and them about a week later the ckeck engine light comes on and there are 7 major codes that will fail inspection Alex Carbone does not live up to his word nor back anything he says ,There fore i feel dont buy anthing from this dealership and i also feel his ads are wrong it not a name you and a name you can trust York ville New york Author: Rome, New York Auto Dealers: Carbone Gm Ne, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Alex Torres Automobile repair Alex Torres Changed motor mounts stating they where original car parts & that if we had any issues to call him. Hialeah Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alex Torres Automobile repair Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
County Schools Home Study Two ladies affiliated with County Schools came to my door one day. I was a young mother with 2 babies and on welfare at the time. I signed up to take the Hotel Motel Management course and did everything that was asked of me. I turned in all my tests and they were sent back, graded until the very last test which they claimed they did not receive. I took the test over and sent it but they terminated me so I never even made it to Bridgeport and now 24 years later I cannot get a student loan because I am in default. I believe I was ripped off right from the beginning. I never received any monies. Twice they brought a loan check by which they had me sign and then they left with it. bridgeport Connecticut Author: Salisbury, Maryland Financial Education: County Schools Home Study bridgeport, Connecticut

Apr 21 2014
Pardons Canada Ripped off by Pardons Canada Made $300 dollar deposit company would not return call or emails after that requested refund told me i could have it because they sent me an invoice for balance with no services provide other the created file with my name on it Toronto Ontario Author: Stephenville, New Foundland Legal Process Services: Pardons Canada toronto, Ontario

Apr 21 2014
Gurney's Seed and Nursery They are farming out our jobs to India for their overflow call center. We need to employ Americans!!! Greendale Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Nurseries: Gurney's Seed and Nursery Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Insight prepaid card I lost my prepaid card so I call up in sight report it, And get a women by.name of kwanza and the phone call goes like this hi I lost my card oh we'll you successfully cancelled it miss strong cool but I need another that will be 995 what 995 yes oh no that's too much how much will it be just to retrieve all my money that's too much ok but it will take two weeks for us to cut a check 2-3weeks to cut a check .  Nationwide Author: Millbrae, California Questionable Activities: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dealfind.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Qwest communications Preferred Long Distance Qwest Communications, illegally claiming they were AT&T, totally scammed me for 3 months and $156.94-They said NU REFUND. Denver Colorado Author: mequon, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Qwest communications Denver, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
HCApower I signed up for a trial offer for fifteen days and if it wasn't working I could call and cancel, which I tried to do but was rudely told that I could not unsubscribe even though it was well within the 15 day trial period. Then, not only could I not cancel, my acount was debited 99.90 for the next two bottles and I did not even receive the two bottles. In addition my account did not have sufficient funds to cover the debit, and I was charged an overdraft fee of 38.50.. Mesa, AZ, Springboro, OH Nationwide Author: marathon, New York Drug Manufacturers: HCApower Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
IOLO TECHNOLOGIES IOLO REFUSES TO REPAIR COMPUTER WHICH IT INFECTED BY ONE OF IT'S OWN TECHNICIANS. LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: Rahway, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: IOLO TECHNOLOGIES LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
One World Van Line LLC Start with a low quote, ends up costing you much more then you expect! Austin Texas Author: Lakewood, California Moving Companies: One World Van Line LLC Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado