Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Apr 11 2014
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida

27, Report #1120772

Apr 11 2014
dss Sandy woods receiving threatening phone call schoharie New York Author: cobleskill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: dss schoharie, New York

Apr 11 2014
Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairers Very incompetent and rude. Refused to honor warranty. Threatened to call security Frisco Texas Author: Plano, Texas Jewelers: Fast Fix Jewelry and Watch Repairers Frisco, Texas

Apr 11 2014
US Website Builder Incomplete web design , wrong information , and will not call backet, Internet Author: Poway, California Web Hosting: US Website Builder Internet

30, Report #1131994

Apr 11 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 11 2014
Chiro One Wellness Centers Chain of Chiropractors in the Chicago area and texas - Multiple locations Oak Brook Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Chiropractors: Chiro One Wellness Centers Oak Brook, Illinois

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet

Apr 11 2014
trust one payment services fine my account and not giving me the reason for it and will not talk to me or answer me Villa Rica Georgia Author: evansville, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: trust one payment services Villa Rica, Georgia

Apr 11 2014
One Way Vip Transportation This company has no respect for their customer and they don't speak english Miami Florida
Author: Trenton , New Jersey Taxi & Limousine Services: One Way Vip Transportation Miami, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Billy Nolan head Honcho If you need a laugh in the midst of job hunting, call them! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Safe Touch Security Systems Their sales person came to our house and tricked us to switch from ADT to Safe Touch. They do not monitor and increase their rates and do not return your calls. If you call them they will say what ever we are doing is as per our contract. You can complain but can't discitinue their service. We are paying this company for nothing they will also ruin your credit report. Jacksonville Florida Author: Charleston, South Carolina Home Security: Safe Touch Security Systems Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 11 2014
powers marketing group Michael Gaines Powers Marketing Group huge leads company scams... dont fall for Michael Gaines trying to con you into buying leads.. what he does is sell you a fake list of names that dont even want services of what you our pitching. Leads Mortgages Modifications student loans. its all the same.. Mike will Scam you into paying him 500.00 dont even fall for it .. call the FBI asap California Author: north carolina, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: powers marketing group Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
Complaint Review: Millennium Exploration Company | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Millennium Exploration Company Richard Monroy Millennium Exploration Company Rips Off Investors San Antonio, Texas
Author: , Ohio Investment Brokers: Millennium Exploration Company San Antonio, Texas

Apr 11 2014
One Way Furniture One Way Furniture false advertisement, decieving custormer service and worthless Manager Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: One Way Furniture Internet

Apr 11 2014
Club navigo Island one, likitiki, diamond resorts Florida Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sales People: Club navigo 8680 commodity Circle, Florida

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
CallFire.com Call Fire, CallFire, Call Fire.com CallFire.com Stay Away, Rip Off, Money Stealing Thieves, Stole My Money, Fraud Internet
Author: Blue Ridge, Georgia On-Line Business: CallFire.com Internet

Apr 10 2014
A Physician's Blend Products: Marine Phytoplankton HGH First of all, I got an unsolicited call & was convinced to try the Marine Phytoplankton for 90 days. On approx. Day 87, I called for a refund. They put the handler named Wanda on the phone and she convinced me that I need a 2nd product in order for the first product to work optimally. Wanda claimed the Phytoplankton and the HGH cured all her health issues which she explained were many. When I called back to say the phytoplankton was STILL not working, they again put Wanda on the phone and she said I missed the date to get a refund & because I ordered more, there could be no refund. I said she didn't tell me that when I was convinced to re-ordered it. She said I could get a refund on the HGH around mid-April. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau but they closed the case. They did not explain why the case was closed even though I repeated asked why. With the Credit Card rep listening, I was again told a manger would call me back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chula Vista, California Supplemental Health Programs: A Physician's Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 10 2014
First Premiere Bank First Premiere VisaFirst Premiere Mastercard Phone call over the limit purchases  Internet Author: Studio City, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Premiere Bank Internet

Apr 10 2014
Citizens Bank 7 overdrafts for one check and they didn't cover it. Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Direct TV Direct TV has the worst customer service, ever. They must be so big they do not care about letting a customer to speak with a rep/agent.When you call their number all you get is a recording and no access to a live person. Finally, I looked them up on the Direct TV Con-gamer and Thieves Salt Lake City, UT Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Scoresense Scoresense are ripoff they have told me that the when i cancel that it was over the seven day. I call the coustomer service all they told me that i have gone over the seven day trial but they don't tell u that the first day starts when you first sign up Internet Author: fresno, California Credit & Debt Services: Scoresense Internet

Apr 10 2014
pocket hose ultra pure garbage, promo for buy one get one pay shipping, billed me for two hoses and two shipping. new jersey, reallyu india Internet Author: brigantine, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: pocket hose ultra Internet

Apr 10 2014
Planet Tan, McKinney Texas Signed Up For One Month Only, No Contract. charged for 10 months ! McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Tanning Salons: Planet Tan, McKinney Texas McKinney, Texas