Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

26, Report #1195274

Dec 13 2014
BBV Hotbooksale.com added a monthly charge on my credit card after I bought one book from them not sure Internet Author: Painesville, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: BBV Hotbooksale.com Internet

27, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: Sports Instruction: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

28, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

29, Report #1195191

Dec 13 2014
NetZero The 'Hot Spot' was not really that fast. The usage limits are unrealistic. The cost was high. I canceled after one month Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Internet Services: NetZero Internet

30, Report #1195134

Dec 13 2014
endeva star marchand promotions I lost instructions for talking phone and no way can I get a phone no to ask for one is this a rip off? internet Author: kill devil hills, North Carolina Telephones: endeva star

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

32, Report #1195077

Dec 12 2014
Boost My Grade You WIll Get Your Money Taken & No One Replies To You Ever Internet Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Tutoring: Boost My Grade Internet

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 12 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

36, Report #1195058

Dec 12 2014
Survival Life.com Scammers, Manipulators, do not place an order, they will charge your account, but not send items. When you try to call, you won't be able to leave message and call will not be answered. Only communication is email and they respond in nonsensical terms and misquotes. Austin Texas Author: LA, California TV Advertisements: Survival Life.com Austin, Texas

37, Report #1195010

Dec 12 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One BankFirst National Bank of Marin This company are outlaws and need to be destroyed at once. They come up with their own rules and regulations and they never notify the consumer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
OMG tech support I had trouble with my computer and was to slow and frozzen some times and they promise to fix it but instead they mix my programs, also I had trouble with my computer screen the picture goes all to the rigth they didnt fix it I find on youtube an asnwer and I fixed my self. Since october 28 2013, to April 28 2014 they tookk money from my account but never fix my computer and they are not give my money back. . . OMG Tech support is a ripoff company Internet Author: Deer Park, New York Computer Programmers: OMG tech support Internet

39, Report #1194963

Dec 12 2014
Markosian Auto Fred HughesCowboy - aka We attempted to purchase a 2008 Lexus RX 350 from them...nothing short of a hassle from day one! Taylorsville Utah Author: Roy, Utah Auto Dealers: Markosian Auto Taylorsville, Utah

40, Report #1194923

Dec 12 2014
OTL scoresence ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Talk like Honey bite like Tiger Dallas Texas Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL scoresence Dallas, Texas

41, Report #1194886

Dec 12 2014
Model and talent tv / Peter.Nationwide The Man name Peter working for model and talent he did everything on his power to convinced me ling to my face to rip me off my 3000.00 dollars from my credi am poor lady with 4 kids this people don't care for anybody only them self and the next day find out they are nothing by lying after i did call them to cancel and i nethey said no you can't ca Las Vegas Nevada Author: denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Model and talent Nationwide

42, Report #1194805

Dec 11 2014
rancherspridemeats.com door to door scams, tyler bell drug addict theif selling prison grade beef drug addicts went in for a job and smelled like pot , they were talking about one of their guys stealing from customers to buy crack . they showed me the steaks were thawed and looked like garbage thugs and drug addicts amarillo Texas Author: amarillo, Texas Door to Door Sales: rancherspridemeats.com amarillo, Texas

43, Report #1194794

Dec 11 2014
Tt-New York Altered a used dress instead of ordering me a new one Amherst New York Author: West Seneca , New York Bridal Shops: Tt-New York Amherst, New York

44, Report #1194781

Dec 11 2014
netcashabvance in chicago'il This company wrkers call me every thay at any time and hung up on me am tlking about any time even after ours when we are on bed or early morning like at 6.00.am,and I am tired am on cancer remission and am in pain all the time,and that makesit worst t they call me any time day or night and hungup on me,i hva call them back and their voice mail is full chicago,il chicago il Author: yuba city, California Credit Services: netcashabvance in chicago'il Nationwide

45, Report #1194765

Dec 11 2014
PUR*SHOPGOLF KS14 KICK X golf balls. Offered for 99cents. Then other offers made in loop which one could not exit easily. I did order a few items that indicated they were $1. I finally quit the site. I never received an invoice itemizing my order. (This was on No. 22, 2014) No contacts from company. My VISA bill arrives on Dec. 3 or 4th with $94.69 charge from this company. I learned on Dec. 11 that this was the first of five payments!!! My total bill was going to be over $500!!! I did not order anything near these charges. I called and received an ambivalent response on what I was charges for and how. I told them I did not want any of these items as I never ordered all these things, no where near. VanNuys, CA 91406 California Author: notown, Indiana Sporting Goods: PUR*SHOPGOLF VanNuys, California

46, Report #1194754

Dec 11 2014
Windstream Communications Refusal to Release Phone Numbers Nationwide Author: Holly Hill, Florida Telephone Companies: Windstream Communications Nationwide

47, Report #1194735

Dec 11 2014
US Prison Calls Jail Call Services Global Tel Link Fraudulant transactions Dallas Texas Author: Los Gatos, California Telephones: US Prison Calls Dallas, Texas

48, Report #1194734

Dec 11 2014
JNL Apperal I ordered custom NFL Nike shoes in November of 2014. I have yet to recieve them, let alone a return call, a tracking number or a response from their e-mail. i would like to know what is going on here, and if I need to take further action being I used my credit card Internet Author: Garnett, Kansas Sporting Goods: JNL Apperal Internet

49, Report #1194707

Dec 11 2014
A.T. Lee Program Coordinator International Award Payment CenterSylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director I recently call to see is they got my money and they said yes and there is no refund North Kansas Missouri Author: Chesapeake, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: A.T. Lee Program Coordinator North Kansas, Missouri

50, Report #1194687

Dec 11 2014
Air Brush 4-U i had a t-shirt made for christmas and the picture was full of lint inside of the picture so i call them back to let then know and the told me to send them some pictures so they can see and they will exchange the shirt but they never did atlanta Georgia Author: columbus, Georgia Customer: Air Brush 4-U atlanta , Georgia