Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Aug 19 2014
whirlpoolextentedserviceplan whirlpool they tried to give me a phone number to call but could not understand it! madison heights Michigan Author: appalachia, Virginia Appliances: whirlpoolextentedserviceplan madison heights, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Business Consulting: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanser Ordered Garcinia capsules, but not Absolute Cleanse, they piggy back off the other company,charged my credit card $4.95, call there number gives you and email address which is invalid. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute Mango Cleanser Internet

Aug 19 2014
Golf Tailor LLC Doug Tewell One-time purchase CDs/on-line videos. Company than began billing monthly for additional, unrequested materials. Outrageous scam! Edmond OK Author: Chicago, IL 60611, Illinois Golf Courses: Golf Tailor LLC Internet

Aug 18 2014
Ultimate Motorsports, Huston Texas Joe Don't Fall For Their SCAM! DON'T TRUST EBAY ON THIS ONE EITHER!! Houston Texas Author: Spokane, Washington Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports, Huston TX Houston, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Optimum One Health Optimum Freedom,. Patriot Health, ER Insurance Brokers Very Limited Coverage with unknow total bill Pompano Beach Florida ER Insurance Broker Florida Author: Sunnyvale, California Health Insurance: Optimum One Health Internet

Aug 18 2014
PurCo, Budget Rental Car  I rented a car from Budget Rental in Rapid City, South Dakota. During that time there was a hail storm. We did not see any damage to the car. About 10 days after returning home, I got a call saying I was going to receive a packet in the mail describing damage to the car, and to inform my insurance co. Spanish Fork Utah Author: Brookings, South Dakota Car Rentals: PurCo Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 18 2014
ProVacationFinder, Sandra Creighton do not send money to this scam internet company. they are crooks. call the police. put them in jail England Internet Author: Miami, Florida Lodging: ProVacationFinder Internet

Aug 17 2014
Get med 360 Patriot Health UCA 360- NYHealth Benefits One Davie FLGetmed 360 877-6939095 NY Fraudulent Insurence Company. This Insurence provider only supply's discount cards grouped together as a false provider. Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Insurance: Get med 360 Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet

Aug 16 2014
Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Trifexis Heart worm preventative killer drugTAMPA, Fla. - Kiley Shultz says her healthy, 12-year-old golden retriever, Apollo got sick the day after his third monthly dose.Shultz is one of a growing number of pet owners who blame a popular flea and Warning Do Not Give Your Dog Trifexis! Drug is killings Family Dogs! Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Halo Management Consulting One Source Provider, Robin's Nest, Altair 12 - Troy Stephenson Highway SCAM - Unprofessional - STAY AWAY Troy Michigan
Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Halo Management Consulting Troy, Michigan

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert Beverly Hills, California

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 15 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
Complaint Review: SCVMS | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | SCVMS ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Porterville, California Author: Elba, Nebraska Real Estate Services: SCVMS Porterville, California

Aug 13 2014
XO Communications Deceptive marketing practices Sandy Utah Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: XO Communications Sandy, Utah