Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Sep 21 2014
global auto parts ripped me off. bought a fuel pump in 5mos it went out. wanted money back but would not refund. told me it was under warranty and would sent another one. I told them didn't want another one and insisted I get another one. miami florida Author: decherd, Tennessee Auto Parts: global auto parts Internet

Sep 21 2014
NaturalSupplementsDirect support@NaturalSupplementsDirect.comGarcinia Cambogia $89.95 1 $89.95Said I ordered it at 2 Unauthorized repeated charges after so call trial - no obligation - period. Product is bunk and anyone biting on this come on will get burned. Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Weightloss Programs: NaturalSupplementsDirect Internet

Sep 21 2014
Theory Communications Theory_comm theory communications is a total lie! dont fall for it. Atlanta & supposedly California georgia Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Theory Communications Internet

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
The Right One, The Ideal Match, eLove, Together Dating, Together Networks, Paul Falzone, Bryan Lindahl, Karian Mitchell, Michelle Bissomnette ripoff, scam, took my money, failed to provide service San Diego, California Omaha, Nebraska, Hull, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Dating Services: The Right One Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Frank Anthony, Frank Anthony swimwear (Shorts) Made a purchase on July 25th, never received product. No one will respond to email Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony Internet

Sep 19 2014
One Buck Resume onebuckresume.com or resume edge Scam, charged $19.80 without permission. Craigslist Fraud! Riverside, CA Florida Author: Hemet, California Employment Services: One Buck Resume Internet

Sep 19 2014
Amoma.com amomawww.amoma.comTripOnline SA TripOnline SA Geneva Terrible service, perpetual call waiting, no returned calls. Internet Author: internet, Alabama Motels: Amoma.com Internet

Sep 19 2014
All in One Pavers Illegally withheld a restocking fee not in the contract. Rockledge Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Builders & Contractors: All in One Pavers Rockledge, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
keragro I tried to call and cancel my trial period for four days after the initial order, well before the 14 day cut off. Noone will answer. aurora Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Beauty Salons: keragro aurora, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Complaint Review: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Mendon New York Author: Irving, Texas Investment Brokers: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding Mendon, New York

Sep 19 2014
NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE ERRONOUS FEES, INSPECTION FEE IF 45 DAYS LATE, CALL HARASSMENT LEWISVILLE TEXAS Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Mortgage Companies: NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Non Action Leads to Murder Attempted Rape, Immigrants Beaten, Prosecutorial Misconduct Sac City, Iowa
Author: Storm Lake, Iowa City Officials: Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Sac City, Iowa

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
Home Secure Solutions (Security) Harassing, Multiple calls, will not remove off call list El Paso, Tx Texas Author: Edinburg, Texas Home Security: Home Secure Solutions (Security) Texas

Sep 18 2014
Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute I paid my fee for the training classes. However Tom failed to complete the class. He contacted the class on one occassion stating that he is setting up an asset base firm he's out of town. He has been setting up this firm since the end of July 2014. Milan Tennessee Author: Vineland, New Jersey Work at Home: Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute Internet

Sep 17 2014
Square Trade, Steve Abernethy, Ahmed Khaishgi, Jason One and a half weeks and still waiting for a tech to call San Francisco California
Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade California

Sep 17 2014
Healthy nationwide Optimum one health Scam terrible bad insurance health insurance fraud Pembroke Pines fl Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Health Insurance: Healthy nationwide Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide