Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Oct 19 2014
Alan Able Heating & Cooling NEVER EVER call or use this low life to make repairs for you! Zanesville, Franklin, Fairfield, Muskingum Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Alan Able Heating & Cooling Zanesville, Ohio

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD I bought two calling cards of $5 each! I was calling to Mexico and it let me use it for 12 min ONLY. then I tried to call to check the balance and it had insufficient funds to make the call..... how embarrassed of this company. cant believe they still exist! ! ughhhh Nationwide
Author: La Mirada, California Customer: LA VICTORIA PREPAID CALLING CARD Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
J2 Communications MyFax.com A Company without a Conscience Hollywood, Ca Nationwide
Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: J2 Communications Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Hulett Pest Control PLEASE DO NOT CALL HULETT - SHOP AROUND ELSEWHERE! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pest Control: Hulett Pest Control West Palm Beach, Florida

Artscow.com Don't call this ART Hong Kong Internet
Author: Lancaster, California Printing & Copy Services: Artscow.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
cellular one lies, huge overcharges, crooks, no customer loyalty, extreem money grubbers, no end to there deceptive practices to get money Nationwide Author: dry prong, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: cellular one Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Steven Plouffe - Big City Bling Modem Purchase Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Communications & Networking: Steven Plouffe - Internet

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
brokerpriceopion I did several bpos at the begining of 2014. I have not received payment. When I first call they said they were running behind. The other times I was told the same. Later they would not respond at all. Colorado Author: el paso, Texas Realtors: brokerpriceopion Internet

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 15 2014
ADT BREAK IN, THEY DIDNT CALL THE POLICE!!! Now are charging me a 1200 TO TERMINATE contract! Nationwide
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Home Security: ADT Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
herbal groups inc harrassment call-backs Chatsworth California Author: Girard, Illinois Alternative Health: herbal group inc Chatsworth, California

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Amazing Jobs Eder Carlos Correa Master scam artist, liar, thief, underhanded so-call business man, criminal enterprise Cary North Carolina Author: anytown, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Amazing Jobs Cary, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama