Your Search | one call communications, navicomm.

Jul 28 2014
scarred guitar,s sean berry jollie, cathy call internet fraude, no delivery orlando florida
Author: Zoetermeer, Florida On-Line Business: scarred guitars Internet

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Scarred Guitars Sean Berry Jollie and Cathy Call This company is not sending individuals who ordered products and not issuing refunds. Orlando Florida Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Scarred Guitars Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Complaint Review: David eggelston,DDS | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact. The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that the Author of the Report below used his/her initials and not their full legal name. | David eggleston,DDS Horrible, Unprofessional Dentist--Do not.go! Newport beach, California Author: Corona del mar, California Dental Services: David eggleston,DDS Newport beach, California

Jul 23 2014
Surewest Consolidated Communications Dishonest, poor service, very poor customer service Lenexa Kansas Author: Mission, Kansas Cable TV: Surewest Lenexa, Kansas

Jul 23 2014
Dan Ross [technicaltycoon@gmail.com] I answered a phone call offering to teach me al about Amazon Associates.Tempe arizona Author: Tenterfield, Alabama Tutoring: tirolith Tempe az, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas Author: midway park, North Carolina Cash Services: Pretrial Intervention San Antonio, Texas

Jul 23 2014
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys REVIEW: Glen Lerner Committed to customer satisfaction National law firm for injured people. One of the largest plaintiff’s law firms in the nation with offices located in Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida. No case is too large or too small to represent or review. This law firm receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys made a serious commitment. The law firm's free initial consultation practice allows potential clients the opportunity to establish comfort levels prior to representation and their no fee, unless they win claim lets people know that the firm is not out to take advantage of them when they need help.  Glen Lerner Ripoff Report Verified™.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Complaint Review: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Mass Tort, Social Security, Disability, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2014
seaton corp smx staffing hr@seatoncorp.com or call 1-877-STAFF-HR. TOTAL RIPP OFF NASHVILLE TN Nationwide Author: la vergne, Tennessee Employees: seaton corp smx staffing Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
Pay per call Jim Avdoulos ,aka Jim Gerardi, Jim Avdoulos James Avdoulos Jim Gerardi James Avdoulos Jim Avdoulos/Jim Gerardi does it again! Pay Per Call Inc is a FRAUD This guy is theft Palm coast Florida Author: Palm coast , Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: Pay per call Palm coast , Florida

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 21 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Beware if this company interviews you for a job position. Yelling, curse words, calling me names, insulting my resume and after I terminated the call because of the unprofessional behavior on her behalf, she called me back to yell and call me more names!!! I am horrified!! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Burleson, Texas Work Place Bullies: Secured Benefits Connection Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
OneGreatFamily, LLC One Great Family Refused to Take Responsibility for Its Error Orem Utah Author: Pocatello , Idaho Internet Services: OneGreatFamily, LLC Orem, Utah

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology One of fraud bad College Ferozepur Internet Author: Ferozepur, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology Internet

Jul 16 2014
GULF TO BAY FENCE HE IS A RIPOFF DO NOT CALL HIM LARGO Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: GULF TO BAY FENCE LARGO, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Loopnet Creates annual account and charges monthly for $64.95 even though I wanted one month access. Glendora, California Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Internet Services: Loopnet Internet

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC