Your Search | one call communications, navicomm

Aug 17 2014
Get med 360 Patriot Health UCA 360- NYHealth Benefits One Davie FLGetmed 360 877-6939095 NY Fraudulent Insurence Company. This Insurence provider only supply's discount cards grouped together as a false provider. Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Insurance: Get med 360 Nationwide

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet

Aug 16 2014
Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Trifexis Heart worm preventative killer drugTAMPA, Fla. - Kiley Shultz says her healthy, 12-year-old golden retriever, Apollo got sick the day after his third monthly dose.Shultz is one of a growing number of pet owners who blame a popular flea and Warning Do Not Give Your Dog Trifexis! Drug is killings Family Dogs! Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Halo Management Consulting One Source Provider, Robin's Nest, Altair 12 - Troy Stephenson Highway SCAM - Unprofessional - STAY AWAY Troy Michigan
Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Halo Management Consulting Troy, Michigan

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert Beverly Hills, California

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 15 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
Complaint Review: SCVMS | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | SCVMS ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Porterville, California Author: Elba, Nebraska Real Estate Services: SCVMS Porterville, California

Aug 13 2014
XO Communications Deceptive marketing practices Sandy Utah Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: XO Communications Sandy, Utah

Aug 13 2014
Center for Guardian Certification Denise Calabrese, Jared Shafer The CGC helped one of their guardian members rip off $250,000 from my uncle and this caused his death. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: seattle, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Center for Guardian Certification Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2014
DataSphere Datasphere Advertising A real bait and switch...told me contract was for one month, but in reality its for one year Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising Agencies: DataSphere Houston

Aug 13 2014
Damian Langiano, Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International - The Change Organisation - Reform Technologies, Gridline Communications Holdings, Inc., www.globalfilmrights.com Damian William Langiano,Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International, Reform Technologies, Gridline Co Stole money by Investment scam, Ponzi scheme, Scammer, Liar, Damian William Langiano, London, Damian, Dami, Film Producer, Film Scam artist, Scam Artist in the UK and USA London London, UK
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Damian Langiano, Global Film Rights Ltd, Ties International - The Change Organisation - Reform Technologies, Gridline Communications Holdings, Inc., www.globalfilmrights.com London ,

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the automatic enrollment as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 13 2014
Option One Plumbing Can't Clear Line, Tries to Sell New Sewer Phoenix California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plumbing: OPTION ONE PLUMBING Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 13 2014
Moran USA LLC Ordered a sample from them and it never came. I called to chat with one of them and had them give me dimensions of the product. Based on the dimensions they gave me I ordered the item and when it arrived, the dimensions were not correct. When I tried to return it they say I have to pay the return shipping as well as a 15% restock fee. Crappy business...way to rip people off! North Haven Connecticut Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Moran USA LLC Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 13 2014
Yard Sharks - Scott Untisz Fence Installation - incomplete / shoddy / Scott won't ever call back Aurora Colorado
Author: Golden, Colorado Landscaping: Yard Sharks - Scott Untisz Aurora, Colorado

Aug 13 2014
ccbill.com ccbill.com*global NE stole money from my account 6 times in one day!!!!! Tempe Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: ccbill.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Joiphone Joiphone doesn't consider a ported number to be cancelled Internet Author: Irvine, California Communications & Networking: Joiphone Internet