Your Search | one call communications, navicomm

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Direct Readers Guide I was contacted at my work with an awesome deal for magazines.. I was promised $30 for one year. Dundee Illinois Author: poynette, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Direct Readers Guide IL

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Alisha @ ext:704615 Even though I paid on time I keep getting late fee notices and no one will do their job to fix the issue! Chicago Illinois Author: Riverside, Illinois Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
world wide vacations Buck or taylor in Winter park fl they called the husband he said NO they then called wife told her i was in agreement she asked them to call back later when i was home to make payment they then pressure wife to give up credit card numbers con artists winter park Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Places & Information: world wide vacations winter park , Florida

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Warehouse One aka SCAMMERS WAREHOUSEONE.NET TOTAL SCAMMERS AND RIP OFFS MISREPRESENT PRODUCT Crossville Tennessee Author: HENDERSONVILLE, Tennessee Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Warehouse One Crossville, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Atos, Rebecca Ward Refusing to pay for my services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Newark, Delaware Communications & Networking: AtoS Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Birch Communications Billed for services after disconnection date Macon Ga Georgia Author: Lubbock, Texas Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! los angeles California
THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Darrell Davinci Hubbard los angeles, California

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 20 2016
svcrt.com in the last 2 months they took almost 120 dollars off my amex card june 14 29.95,july16 29.95,july17,29.95,july18 29.95.nevada nevada You shoudl call them, here is number Author: Austin , Texas Sales People: svcrt.com Austin, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Exactta communications Sim card rip off Rome Author: Cape Town, Alabama Airports: Exactta Rome, nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Capone Trucking , Steve Camastra Steve Camastra the company owner hired me and brought me from Nevada to Miami to one of his trucks and when I got there changed his mind Davies Florida Author: Pahrump, Nevada Employers: Capone Trucking , Davies, Florida

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Web.com After one month at $1.95 they started billing at $22.95 with no easy way to cancel. Website builder is incredibly slow. Bad product at high price that they trick you into paying. Internet Author: Kent, Washington Work at Home: Web.com Internet