Your Search | one call communications, navicomm

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 13 2017
LaCrosse Footwear fails to replace boots after catastrophic dry rot disintegration of only one boot of a pair. LaCrosse Wisconsin
Author: Centennial, Colorado Sporting Goods: LaCrosse Footwear LaCrosse, Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 13 2017
Mydietlogin.com Paleo Will not take call to cancel charges Internet Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Mydietlogin.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
SpaceCoast AV Communications SpaceCoast AV, Audio Visual Installers, Contractors, AV Integrators, Home Remodeling Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Stereos: SpaceCoast AV Communications Melbourne, Florida

CAPITAL ONE Restricted account Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Fairburn , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
nationaldiscountstores national discount covers after one month on trailer we have rips and tears they say are not covered Internet Author: Eloy, Arizona RV Parts & Accessories: nationaldiscountstores Internet

Jan 11 2017
Corporate Communications Corpcom Deceptive contract, failure to provide product that was purchased. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Sales People: Corporate Communications Toronto, Ontario

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Missouri

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
Frontier Communications Frontier puts invalid charges and then despite wasting hours calling customer service, they still leave you stuck with invalid charges Nationwide Author: California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida