ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS NAVICOMM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications navicomm
There may be more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
For more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Uber clone scammer.. Taxi booking app scammer He is desperate to scam for even one dollar!! common one dollar! A scammer selling a non-working stolen Uber-taxi clone scammer! India Internet
Author: houston, Alabama Software: Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Internet

Aug 14 2017
EMPORIUM.COM Charge me for two items even though one of them has been returned Internet Author: Belleair, Florida Computer Rental 2: EMPORIUM.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Reducer They took out $89.95 out of my credit card without my notice and that was one month after I had paid for the free sample . When I call to confront them about the situation they said that can't reimburse my money. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hartford, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Beauté Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Nick Tepper Tepper law firm Nick Tepper as an attorney got $1740 from me to Firelit eviction for my tenant and he got disappear and he doesn't answer my phone call no more he doesn't know me anymore . Author: encino, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Buy Exotic Fruits Buyexoticfruits.com THEY ARE THIEVES! ITS A JOKE AND A RIP OF, DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE JUNK THEY MAIL YOU AND THEY WILL AND THE OWNER WILL CURSE YOU OUT AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK. California Internet
Author: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia Food Vendors: Buy Exotic Fruits Internet

Aug 14 2017
Roscoe Properties Jason Berkowitz, One Eighty Construction This is a fraction of my experience: LIES, DISHONESTY, MANIPULATION, NEGLIGENCE, ENTITLEMENT, FILTH, MOLD, MORE MOLD, ROACHES, & SO MUCH MORE San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Roscoe Properties San Antonio , Texas

Aug 14 2017
Neu-lift Anti-Aging Cream 10am Falsely advertised one product and sent me another Fountain Valley California Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Neu-lift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 14 2017
Matthew Hagberg Rip off purchased a sauna waist trainer and never received it or a phone call or email Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
Joe Rowland Joseph Rowland Called us out to troubleshoot his heater so he could fix it himself, didn't pay a penny for troubleshooting, service call, labor, gas Anaheim Hills California Author: anaheim, California Electrical Services: Joe Rowland Anaheim Hills, California

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Advertised free trial of product, just pay shipping and handling of $1.95. Looked at my account and have two charges of $97 and one for $95. Internet Internet Author: Anywhere, Arkansas Skin Care: Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Internet

Aug 12 2017
NETONE INTERNATIONAL we paid $325.00 for the international prepaid calls last month. This month on wards we are not able to make any calls. We call their customer serivice more than 15 calls this week. No one picking up the phone. Such a rifoff company Winter Park Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telephone Companies: NETONE INTERNATIONAL Winter Park, Florida

Aug 12 2017
All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ BEWARE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND DESTROY YOUR ITEMS Saddle Brook New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Everett, Washington Moving Companies: All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

SVEIN TORE STORM MOE SVEIN, SVEIN TORE Internet
This is already settled. Author: San Carlos City, Legal Services: Lawyers: SVEIN TORE STORM MOE Internet