Your Search | one call communications navicomm

26, Report #1190314

Nov 20 2014
garcinia cambodia they send you fake numbers to call when you want to cancel the trial Nationwide Author: coloma, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: garcinia cambodia Nationwide

27, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

28, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

Nov 20 2014
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

31, Report #1190189

Nov 20 2014
Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Timeshare Relief / Interval Relief / Right Choice Transfer Timeshare Scam Jacksonville Florida Author: Doral, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Orlando, Florida

32, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

Author: , New York Warranty Companies: Endurance Northbrook, Illinois

34, Report #1190126

Nov 19 2014
Steve Martin YMax Communications Claimed to be from US Treasury, and demanding a return call at risk of felony Madera California Author: Charleston, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Steve Martin Internet

35, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

36, Report #1190001

Nov 19 2014
virgin mobile they suspended my service because I had one replacement phone.I sent the phone back over night with a signature.on the 5th of Nov and they claim they do not have the phone yet so my phone is still off and it is Nov 19 2015 Nationwide Author: savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: virgin mobile Nationwide

37, Report #1190081

Nov 19 2014
cool ace air ace air telemarketing call to set up unsollicited appointment; lied phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: cool ace air phoenix, Arizona

38, Report #1190030

Nov 19 2014
YMax Corporation Landline Harassing Phone Call Poway California Author: Henderson, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: YMax Corporation Landline Poway, California

39, Report #1190017

Nov 19 2014
triomp3com/tabletfaqs mssupport@macspeed.com fraud lies about return policy. was bought less than one year and not honoring product Ada Oklahoma Author: washington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: triomp3com/tabletfaqs Ada, Oklahoma

Nov 19 2014
EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Assurance: EZ Loans.biz, focused on unparalleled service, consumer confidence, recognized as a rising leader in today’s business loan, merchant cash advance industry. Scott Clymo, CEO/President, promises outstanding service, 100% satisfaction. Melbourne Florida. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. EZ Loans.biz pledges to always resolve any issues; feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EZ Loans.biz, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Financial Services: EZloans.biz Melbourne Fl 32935, Select State/Province

Nov 19 2014
Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Am Tel Communications CoAMTEL I.P. SYSTEMS, L.L.C.Digital Phone Networks Stay away from these guys, I was lied to by Bill and Walter they tried to charge me $1,000.00 more for the phone system then the original quote. Houston Texas
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Telephone Companies: Amtel IP Systems, Walter Davidson, Bill Murry Houston, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 19 2014
Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans I have the updated fake names used by this company: Daniel Gray; Daniel Cartian (716)240-0028.David Martian (315)307-3380.James Anderson; Frank Miller (202)241-1630 email:cashadvanceamerica198@outlook.com Every one of these names appeared on a seemingly Mulitple False Loan Offers via email Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans Internet

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Ramona Municipal Water District Ramona Water I am living on Social Security, as the water district bills on a different day each time. I was sick and in pain taking pain medication and didn't call because I get paid only on the first of the month not at the middle. So they charged me a late fee.Ramona California Author: ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ramona Municipal Water District Ramona, California

Nov 18 2014
Care.com Care.com should call themselves Scare.com!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Costa Mesa, California Child Daycare: Care.com Waltham, Massachusetts

Nov 18 2014
Centurion Chris Harrassed me at work, rude, mean, heartless, I asked him not to call my job and he did again...I dispute the issues, they don't care, they are trying to get money out of me and to give them a credit card and I dont know if they are legit or not...why can't they give me more information about this. They are threating to call human resources on me...I'm a missionary I don't need this...so being pressured I spoke with another gentleman named Joe yesterday and he agreed that I would pay $50 a month starting next month..and this same guy named Chris phones me back again harrassing me saying they need the money this month... all I have is the phone # ***-***-**** and the guys name... Bensalem, PA Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Centurion Internet

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
DUVATIWEAR Sunglasses Their ad indicated one paid only shipping charges, then later billed me for $95.00. Author: Carson City, Nevada Cruise Ships: DUVATIWEAR