ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS NAVICOMM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications navicomm
There may be more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
For more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Privacy Fence Ripoff Lillian Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Home Improvements: American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Lillian, Alabama

Oct 19 2017
Royal Dutch Gardens Two plants arrived in flimsy, torn plastic envelope. One almost dead. The other, an expensive tree peony, had a broken tuber, thus won't survive. Bloomington Illinois Author: Goshen, New Hampshire Landscaping: Royal Dutch Gardens Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

29, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Karina Olivera Karina Gaytan Karina Olivera owes us for services rendered!! Ignores all our communications! Corona California
Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Karina Olivera Corona, California

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Kahali Somali Cattery Karen VancePeter Vance Ringworm, poor temperament, heart murmur all in one kitten Quebec and New York Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Kahali Somali Cattery Internet