Your Search | one call communications navicomm

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
Hotwire Communications FisionFision Hotwire Overcharge, Fraud, lied about speed Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Service Providers: Hotwire Communications Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

May 19 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Compliants to Experience International Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Internet

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
Trust One Payment Services Continued billing after services cancelled - won't refund Atlanta Georgia Author: SARASOTA, Florida Financial Services: Trust One Payment Services Nationwide

May 19 2016
premier disability They lie,dont call every 90 days like say they will. Nationwide Author: ventura, California Attorneys & Legal Services: premier disability Nationwide

May 19 2016
Mark Stachura - Telco Experts & Business Consulting Gold Coast Internet Call me Lier you know my number. Author: Brisbane , Florida Communications & Networking: Mark Stachura Internet

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Ross Lirtzman, Animal Specialty Group of Scottsdale, ASG Scottsdale, ACOSM, Arizona Canine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group. Ross Lirtzman claims to be one of the top orthopedic vets. In reality, Lirtzman preys on wealthy dog owners who fall for his overpriced procedures that rarely help dogs and often result in severe complications. Scottsdale Arizona MUST READ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Veterinarians: Dr. Ross Lirtzman Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Rowland J Downs 13 Felt violated after their service call. Will NEVER use again. Scotia New York Author: Ballston Lake, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rowland J Downs Scotia, New York

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Frontier Communications cable tv Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Shelly and Ed Brown - Shelly Corkran - Griffin BAD CHECKS NO FUNDS TO COVER Vero Beach Florida Two Fools - one bigger than the other Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: Shelly and Ed Brown Vero Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
Jason Starr Incomplete jobs, missed deadline, substandard work, poor communications, sloppy work. East Meredith New York Author: NY , New York Builders & Contractors: Jason Starr East Meredith, New York