ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS NAVICOMM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications navicomm
There may be more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
For more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Vacuous Behavior Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
Amabella eye serium Amabella skin cream Replied to online ad for these magic skin and eye care cream and serium for a free trial at only the cost of postage and if not satisfied i could call and cancell and not be billed for a monthly charge of $89.92 and $89.95. Well what i did get was these charges for the trial samples and no refund on my charge account, in spite of a closed order number. Saint petersburg Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Skin Care: Amabella eye serium Saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Snapflip Danny Perkins and Drew Levin Say they're giving a class to teach you how to look for property for investors in all actual ality they want to take $1300 of yours for a class that will not really teach you anything . Also then turn around and saw you stock market trading class so you could build-up money to purchase homes and do the other course of a how to buy and flip Homes one big scam after another they're just gonna take your money They're nothing more than scammers All of the us Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Business Consultants: Snapflip Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
garcinia cambogia core African mango core I put in ALL my info and it just didn't feel right, i clicked to go back a page and it did, next thing i know, it's on my back account. I called, the lady said i would have to call back. I called back and got voice mail, i haven't got a call back. The lady said, i world have to wake til i got the product before i could cancel the money taking out of my account EVERY MONTH!!! Internet Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia core Internet

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 19 2017
Apex Alliance Group LLC Holding my money. Due to my uniform not being turned in and it was so they are holding my paycheck. The captain received it before the processing of payroll. I signed a form that states that if we keep their uniform they would deduct so much out of my check and call the uniform stolen but it never said they would hold my paycheck. They are very unorganized and make you use your personal car and phone to complete job task which I did not sign any contract stating that I'm ok with that Dayton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Apex Alliance Group LLC Dayton, Ohio

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
First Cash Advance Jimmy Arthur ,Head of Processing Department, aka Jimmy Arthur Loan Adviser ,Loan Manager, Emailed me a loan offer on a 7 page pdf download for 5K to be repaid in 28 months at $200 per month! All I have to do is call Jimmy Arthur to set up but, when I called, phone rang 15 times, then, when answered, he wanted to know why I was calling him  Kingston New York Author: Ozark, Arkansas Loans: First Cash Advance Kingston, New York

Sep 18 2017
Bahamas's Royal I'll love to receive any information about a refound do by this company, which I have been waiting for more than 2 month now and no representative have given me any reasonable explanation about my situation. However, I been calling more than 3 times in a week since the company violated the terms and conditions on the promotional package. The person taking care of me since the beginning is Gina Artiga, but I haven't contact her in the pass two month and every time I call the representatives only give me the excuse that she is on break, lunch, or even sick. I also had the opportunity to talk with the supervisor Fernándo Garcia, I explained him my situation but nothing happened after that. Bahamas Nationwide Author: Hialeah, Florida Financial Services: Bahamas's Royal Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Joshua lucherini Lucherini Everuthing starte wen i was in a car accident me and my wife and some one by disgrace referred me with him everuthing seem good till we sign the checks release everything change. months pass and we never heard from him or his stuff. so i decided to call amd he was never there and they keep telling me live your name and nomber we will call you back and they never did and one day i decided to go to the office and he came out mad saying waht do you want and i was im sorry yeah what do you need and i was like omg is this serios and told him i want to know a status of my case wen are you going to settle my case and he scream at me and toll me to leave the office Las vegas nevada Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Joshua lucherini Internet

Sep 18 2017
Diet Supplements Was supposed to be a one time trial. Just shipping. Shipped two bottles and charged $80.I called and talked to representative and would charge $1.95 for cancellation on something I didn't order!Refused to refund money. What theives LasVegas Nevada
Author: Merryville, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements LasVegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2017
master call master call phone co Regardless of number of international phone calls the co. wants to charge $10.00 a month. My last phone bill was $1.24 but the co. wants me to pay $10.00. Do they have right to charge for non existing phone calls? new york New York Author: St. louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: master call new york, New York

Sep 18 2017
Verizon Charged my account for a phone that was returned. And sent 5 replacement phones. Still do not have one that works Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Saline, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Stephan Bonny I orderd a watch on the 4th of August today is September 18th no watch..no call no email Internet Author: West palm beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Stephan Bonny Internet

Sep 17 2017
Linkshe wrong size chart. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again at double the size and still received the same size item. They gave me the run around on returning it. Promised a 30 day return policy, untrue. I tried that route. You can not call you have to talk on line and they act like they don't understand what you are saying. They offer the return but never follow through with it. This is a scam company that truly needs to be stopped. china Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Sales People: Linkshe Internet

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 17 2017
NFM Nebraska furniture mart I lost my job after years of using the account and always paying in the account. Within 6 months of not being able to pay it went to an attorney. I had never heard from this attorney when I was served papers at my residence. I had a job at the time and was not able to leave work to go to the court nor could I afford to send representation. After court date I did not hear anything from the attorney or from the court. I had moved but a forwarding was still attached to my previous address so it would of been delivered. I have never been called by anyone even though my phone number has been stable for over 12 years at the same number. I did receive over the last 12 months quite a few calls that would hang up the moment that I would answer or after ringing one time. Now I have just had my personal and savings zeroed out by attorney for NFM and put it into default by taking more than I had at the time of default. I have still not received anything from anyone associated with this account. The amount that I had last heard was 6 times greater than the amount taken from my account and at a loss as to even contacting these people. Kansas city Kansas Consequences Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: NFM Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 16 2017
Elly world steam straightener On June 23 while looking at Facebook I saw this ad for steam straighten I order paid 49.95 the told me four to six weeks for delivery I have yet to receive it I've sent several messages to where my confirmation car from but the online account states that web site has been shut down I don't have money like that for some one to just scam me. Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly world steam straightener Internet

Sep 16 2017
capiteal one home loan take the appraisal fee and run Nationwide
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: capiteal one home loan Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 US Not sure what or who the company is. I did call and the man who answered would not even give his name and refused to refund my charge of $39.90 USD Not listed Internet Author: San Jose, California Credit Reporting Agencies: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Sep 16 2017
ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they fixed the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland Author: Crystal Beach, Texas Internet Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland