Your Search | one call communications navicomm

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Can't access website Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
EYENOIR Overcharged for one order Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clinics: EYENOIR Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dish Dish WILL keep any account credit FOREVER, unless you call to demand it's release back to you Engelwood CO Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Satellite Dish Companies: Dish nationwide

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide
42, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

OTC Restoration AKA One Time Construction Poor roofing job Flint Michigan
Author: Monroe, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

CAP ONE salt lake city Utah Nationwide
Sounds like ID theft - file a police report Author: Boston, Massachusetts Banks: CAP ONE Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Carrer Excuse (one of the owner is Jennifer) Did Not provide the promised service because of her busy schedule Columbus Ohio Author: watervliet, New York Employment Services: careerexcuse Columbus, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Foot Smart Triple shipped order, but only refunded partial on one order Memphis Tennessee Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Foot Smart Memphis, Tennessee

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet