ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS NAVICOMM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications navicomm
There may be more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
For more specific results for "one call communications navicomm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 19 2017
market leader Mathew is the one who took money mathew bellevue Washington Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: market leader bellevue, Washington

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Le Allure skincare Call agents hangs up on you. Problem not resolved. Ask for supervisors, all are busy. Denver Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Skin Care: Le Allure skincare Internet

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is scammer, thief, liar and one of the most dishonest and inhumane people I have ever had the nightmare of coming into contact with. Barrie Ontario Author: Muskoka, Alabama Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Barrie, Ontario

Jun 17 2017
Qpid, Daisy dating site confused me into possible marriage but it became clear when she didnt email or call hong kong Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Dating Services: Qpid Internet

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Lead Creations leadcreations.com LeadCreations.com is basically a NON- PAYING Telemarketing company that is just outsourcing Call Center Companies in the Philippines. After getting what they want from the Call Center that they are working with, they will scape and will not contact you anymore. Blok D:10 Etiler, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey Florida Umut Vardar and Pelin Celikel Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Lead Creations Florida

Jun 16 2017
Derma One AKA PEEPSKINCREAM,AKA USIEYESERUM,AKA UR DERMA ONE, AKA MY DERMA ONE, TRY DERMA ONE Fraud committed by this internet company. My experience similar to others.  Lafayette California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Eye Care: Derma One Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
bluecatvintage1 Debra Gilmore Seller Was Rude And Obnoxious Proceeding To Call Buyer Horrible Names After Purchase Was Made Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Antiques & Second-hand: bluecatvintage1 Internet