ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call communications
There may be more specific results for "one call communications"
For more specific results for "one call communications"
Showing 1-25 of 182,938 Found Reports For more specific results for "one call communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 23 2017
Never One Yacht CHARTER YACHT DISASTER Naples Author: Beverly Hills, California Lodging: Never One Yacht Naples,

Aug 23 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Ryan Oliver Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Realtors: Yancey Events TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience & real-estate investing secrets. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
RED AGENCY LAS VEGAS ( JOHN BARTH) DID NOT PAY, WILL NOT RESPOND BACK TO MY CALLS, EMAILS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. OFIICE HAS TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: RED AGENCY LAS VEGAS Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Dunhill Homes Winchester Carlisle,Nathan Grace This company Robs employees of earned benfits, Vacation Pay, Bonuses etc. Dallas Texas Dunhill Homes Author: Bedford , Texas Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Homes Dallas , Texas

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Envisage International Ordered one time now they are sending every month and charging my account Shipped from p o box 23965, St. Petersburg,Flat. Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Abusive Parents: Envisage International Internet

Aug 23 2017
SFE California SFE Gas bill doubled in price instead of the promised one low flat rate! Buffalo New York Author: San Bruno, California Liars: SFE California Buffalo, New York

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Take 3 Nights call 3-6 times a day trying to get more money, says myvacation is expiring.florida florida Nationwide Author: Dixon, Missouri Lodging: Take 3 Nights Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Suppose to be one time shippment and only cost was for shipping. Did recieve product, but did not want more. A month later I recieved another shipment. When I tried to contact them to say I was sending product back with it even being opened I could nod find anyone to call or text to. I want them to stop sending and stop billing me for this product. I need help. Costa Mesa California Author: Roswell, New Mexico Skin Care: LumidairSkinCream-LumidaireEyeSerum Costa Mesa, California

Aug 23 2017
Wayfair I did work for them for 5 &1/2 hours & they refuse to pay me. Boston Internet Confused... Author: Gilbert , Arizona Employment Services: Wayfair Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Ordered weight loss supplement received one order called company cancelled they sent more took money out of my account after canceling Huntington Beach California Author: Frankfort, New York Medical Supplies: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Huntington Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
First Cash Advance Ignores Do Not Call LIst Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Franklin, Indiana Personal Services: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet