Your Search | one call communications

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Ross Lirtzman, Animal Specialty Group of Scottsdale, ASG Scottsdale, ACOSM, Arizona Canine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group. Ross Lirtzman claims to be one of the top orthopedic vets. In reality, Lirtzman preys on wealthy dog owners who fall for his overpriced procedures that rarely help dogs and often result in severe complications. Scottsdale Arizona MUST READ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Veterinarians: Dr. Ross Lirtzman Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Rowland J Downs 13 Felt violated after their service call. Will NEVER use again. Scotia New York Author: Ballston Lake, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rowland J Downs Scotia, New York

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Frontier Communications cable tv Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 17 2016
Shelly and Ed Brown - Shelly Corkran - Griffin BAD CHECKS NO FUNDS TO COVER Vero Beach Florida Two Fools - one bigger than the other Author: Alabama Landscape Companies: Shelly and Ed Brown Vero Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
Jason Starr Incomplete jobs, missed deadline, substandard work, poor communications, sloppy work. East Meredith New York Author: NY , New York Builders & Contractors: Jason Starr East Meredith, New York

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
ge appliances ge technician comes to the house, home call chrge $100. replace frzn fan motor ( 5 min. job ) $146. miami florida Author: cutler bay, Florida Appliances: ge appliances

May 16 2016
Winners Circle Patrick Clinton and Jason Galgon w/International Lottery Commission Rooster crowing in the background, really! one is Hawaii and the other one private # Hawaii Author: Montgomery, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Winners Circle Nationwide

May 16 2016
Suntrup Kia Suntrup Kia South Doesnt Call People Back, Salesman is unethical, Dealership messed up my Contract St. Louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Suntrup Kia St. Louis, Missouri

May 16 2016
Career & educational services I received a call from Maryann saying to come in for an interview and to bring 140 in case they choose me to work for them.Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Career & educational services Newark, New Jersey

May 16 2016
J & B Auto Sales Deceptive Ads & Dishonest Practices Guys Tennessee You're Right Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Auto Dealers: J & B Auto Sales Guys, Tennessee

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 15 2016
Credit one False charges and then late fees. Call everyday and managers say they clear my account then get more bills with extra late charges Internet Author: Pgh , Pennsylvania Banks: China Film Group Corporation Internet