Your Search | one call communications

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Legacy Collect calls Legacy Inmate Communications Scam Artists, Shady Cypress California Author: KINGSLEY, Michigan Correctional Facilities / Jail: Legacy Collect calls Cypress, California

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
On Call Cash These people are BIZARRE Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: On Call Cash Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
GREAT CALL 5 STAR Great Call Splash RIP-OFF - FRAUDULENT DECEIT ON SENIOR CITIZENS Carlsbad California Author: Merrick, New York Emergency Medical Services: GREAT CALL 5 STAR Carlsbad, California

Jun 25 2016
beenverified.com Order background check in April 2016 thinking it was a one time charge and continued to be charged two additional months New York New York Author: San Diego, California On-Line Business: beenverified.com New York, New York

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
DIRECTV Newstar Communications Ripoff consumers Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
iwannadownload I have been trying to get on this site for over a month now. can any one tell me what has happened here. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Festivals & Event Services: iwannadownload Internet

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 22 2016
Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic Terry is a different person and I want to put a complaint on the manager in charge of life choices My Name is Teresa Lopez Iam filing this report in regards of manager who is in charge of Life choices clinic in the city of Ojai. Manager is rude, disrespectful and racisit she should not work as a manager at life choices clinic I find this highly disrespectful she did not let me get diapers for my triplets who are two years of age and i have one triplet who has a heart condidtion who needs medical needs. Please have this manager out of this clinci she does not give good customer services to clients.  Iam highly upset and disapoineted at these two managers. Please have theses managers out of this preganancy clinic . I didnt like her attutide and the way she approach to me in a very disrespectful way. Thank you ojai California WHOA Author: Ojai, California Family Planning: Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic ojai, California

Jun 22 2016
Horizon freight systems J.R. Tart White Settlement Texas Hotwire added by mistake to this one Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Trucking Companies: Horizon freight systems White Settlement , Texas

Jun 22 2016
Suddenlink Communications Consumer/ Closing Date Rip-Off Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Suddenlink Communications Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Allstate-Jack Sughrue Call For A Quote At Your Own Peril Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: Allstate-Jack Sughrue Denver, Colorado

Jun 22 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Communications: You Pay; They Don't Deliver Los Angeles Internet Author: Monrovia, California Internet: Frontier Communications Internet

Jun 21 2016
cash advance america I got a email this morning that i loan aproved for $5000.00 so i call them back and they want a itune gift card for money to relase the money. I should have know that it was a scam   chicago Illinois Author: reno , Nevada Cash Services: cash advance america chicago, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide