Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: one call comunications aka usbi
There may be more reports for "one call comunications aka usbi"
For more results perform a general search for "one call comunications aka usbi"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Innergizer Doctor's Best Products; Soleez One word: Fraudulent Hudson Florida Author: PUEBLO WEST, Colorado Medical Supplies: Innergizer Hudson, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
Illinois tollway Illinois toll road Try to pay the tolls online they say you dont have any call to pay they say you dont owe then charge you $400.00 for fines Downers Grove Illinois Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Gotta call their refund line 855-421-9615 Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Anthony Harris dishonest electrician. one of the worst Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electrical Services: anthony harris

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
fspilotshop Beware...they will not respond to problems. No one answers the phone. Internet
Author: Highland Village, Texas Computer Software: fspilotshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios the only African-American lead company currently in the process of an IPO.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: los angeles, California Liars: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Allendra Freeman AKA Cinemadona refuses to pay crew for music video shoot. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Cinemadona New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide