Your Search | one call comunications aka usbi

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Environmental Quality Assurance, AKA Florida Water Works, AKA Kevin Polowski Owner, AKA Con Artists, AKA Scamming the Elderly, AKA Soulless Heartless Rip OFF Artists Con Artist, Scammer, Low Quality, High Price, Terrible Management Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Water Filtration Systems: Environmental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
onefinestay.com One fine stay bait and switch slick marketing no service london, los angeles, new york Internet Author: Alabama Lodging: onefinestay.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis’ executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis’ employees are there to help. Call today for a free water test! No obligation to purchase anything. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: winter haven, Florida Attorneys General: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell's firm is dedicated to enriching the lives of all Americans.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
disgruntled employee Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Crowley, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen tripps, travel, network, las, vegas, ripoff, scam, joe, horvath, allen, mini, vacations Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Premier Financial Alliance AKA PFA Shady sales tactics and all show Vienna Virginia Author: Alabama Multi Level Marketing: Premier Financial Alliance PFA Virginia

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Lois Bolton IRS Scam call to tell me IRS HAD FILED A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST ME ANDMI NEEDED TO PAY MONEY TO MAKE IT GO AWAY Gig Harbor Washington Author: Newington, New Hampshire Internal Revenue Service: Lois Bolton Gig Harbor, Washington

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
blossom cream no refund of money on product i never recieved after trail one and was charged internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Beauty Products: blossom cream Internet

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
Platinum Rewards IProx Premium RewardsI Prox Premium Rewards A call-in phishing scam Sacramento California California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Platinum Rewards Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Bradford, Damien and Shurkz bds-llp Deborah Bradford AKA Deborah Rodriguez Scam, Fraudulent Checks, Not A Job Just A Scam To Get Your Information Internet Author: Ft Washington, Maryland Work at Home Business: Bradford, Damien and Shurkz Internet

Sep 24 2016
Patience - Escort from Melbourne, Florida aka Orange Lake Girl Beware Escort Named Patience From Melbourne, Florida aka Orange Lake Girl - Drug User - Possible HIV/AIDS Miami Florida Author: Florida Strippers & Dancers: Patience - Escort from Melbourne, Florida Miami, Florida