Your Search | one call comunications aka usbi

Dec 04 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Pulled money out of my account without my permission and during free trial., But I did not check my Credit, I don't know why they took it out. They charged me $1.00, then this month they charged me$ 29.95. Tennessee United States call 855-421-9615 that is their refund number Author: Cayce, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
J Ryder Group J Ryder GroupGolf Digest Planner J Ryder Group Golf Gigest Planner Auto Dealer Hole in One Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Misquamicutt, Rhode Island Auto Advertising Services: J Ryder Group Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Dec 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Avoids any warranty issues. They call it a courtsey so they do not have to warranty any issues Phoenix Arizona DID???? Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 03 2016
Bluebird Wont Let Me Use My Money and Won't Help Me When I Call Internet You have got to be kidding Author: Murray, Utah Banks: Bluebird Internet

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
US Hole in One US Hole in OneInteractive PromotionsUS Hole in One ScamSurebetTournament Promotions US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania
US Hole in One Author: Chicago, Illinois Golf Courses: US Hole in One Ardmore, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
EIN Filing Service Misrepresented their company as IRS, refused to refund on a Federal Tax ID the very next day because a young person made a mistake. Customer service was rude, although I called immediately to correct the error. Reporting this company to the Texas BBB and would recommend no one utilize this company. Albuquerque Texas False Accusation Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Income tax: EIN Filing Service Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California