Your Search | one source talent agency

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 08 2016
Inna Victoria Step1skin Tryskinderma Order Trial for 3.95 and /$4.95 one month later charged $74.76 and $85.45 without receiving anything Internet tx Author: Bedford, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 08 2016
Dynamex One day shipping deliver company that does not deliver! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Shipping Companies: Dynamex Tampa, Florida

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Debt Control Agency Fraud - posed as BC Blood Services! Toronto Ontario Author: British Columbia Questionable Activities: Debt control agenct Internet

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida Rebuttal by the original author of this complaint in response to rebuttal entitled #1 Consumer Comment The way I see it... AUTHOR: coast - (USA) Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
Western Mercantile Agency Impatient and horrible. Coos Bay Oregon Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Credit Services: Western Mercantile Agency Coos Bay, Oregon

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Convergent Collection Agency ,fraud,  Wixom Michigan
Author: Hayward, California Collection Agencies: Convergent Collection Agency (fraud) Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
ARIZA TALENT & MODELING 100% SCAM ARTIST LONGWOOD Florida Author: Florida Questionable Activities: ARIZA TALENT & MODELING LONGWOOD, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky